The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New story

Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

New story - Page 7 Empty Re: New story

Post by Sweepy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

(srry if i lost you Anger, but ya im plot twisting a lil hard i guess. you see i had freeman freeze time for everyone there cept us 4, then i kinda just ran with it, so we are still fighting beast ganon alongside link and zelda its just time was frozen for a bit)
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 7 Baker-11
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by Freeman Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 am

(Hey guys I know we got 2 stories going but I want to start another one. I want start the story where almost everyone in the city get infected and turns into zombies, and then we have to survive and escape. So what do you guys say can I start a New Story ++?)
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Sweepy Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm

(I dont really mind, but I left this story open for you 2 to jump on and I think its either mine or Angers turn on New Story+)
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Freeman Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm

(Back to the battle.....)

The stopaga spell wore off and Ganon looked charged up. Gannon attack everyone with a ultra tackle dash, with his dark aura surrounding him. Zelda teleported away with Link, but the heroes braced themselves and the attack sended them flying back, but with little damage. After, Ganon turned around looking straight at Zelda and link with a very evil grin. Ganon lifted his claw, charged it up with dark aura, and prepared to strike. Right when Ganon was about to attack, the heroes and Jessica send 4 giant light lazers right at Ganon. Ganon screamed in pain and was completely immobilized. Link imediatley knew what to do, Link leaped in the air and ued one big sword thrust right at Ganon's heart. Ganon now roared in pain, and right when the heroes though it was over something wierd happened. Ganon didin't die, instead a triforce barrier surrounded him, along with Link, then the barrier quckily spead out wards and it trapped the heroes and Jessica in thier place, and thier attack. Then, a HUGE ball of light and darkness expoled out of Ganon. The ball soon turned into a giant opague sphere battle arena. Zelda also got trapped in the sphere as well. The heroes tryed to break free but they knew that it was all up to Link now. Inside the sphere Link saw Ganondorf face to face, ready to battle. Heres what happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPfSBhVf60&feature=related but then link suddenly got teleported to another place and then this happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Y0RY3NFnQ After that was over the battle area blow over from all dirrections. That created tremendous shock waves. The heroes could handle it, but not the land around them. Link and Zelda came out, but Ganondorf was dead on the ground. It all seemed finally over until Handy, Warth, and Phantom's faces appeared up in the sky.

Handy: Very well done, but not good enough
    Warth: You think you won but you only awakened a even stronger beast.
    Phantom: Yeah, if you guys make it out of this then you might be worthy to fight us.

The heroes looked confused untill something wierd happened to Ganondorf again. First a big triforce symbol appeared over his stomache, then his whole body disinergrated! The Triforce sybol went up into the air, and then a big bright flashing light growing bigger and biggger came out. A few seconds later a 300 ft man completley covered in red aura stood right in front of everyone! This could be none other than the triforce god of power! Everyone would have been fine if it wasn't for the dark aura completly surrounding his head. The god suddenley teleported, but the power was so great that everything near him teleported with him too! Everyone was now facing Hyrule town and Hyrule castle! The god just did one big sweep with his hand and half the castle town square was destroyed! The heroes could not bear this any longer, so they all quickly transformed into thier true forms. Then the heroes fully chargeed up every weapond they were attacking with, and did EXTREMLY powerful trinity strike right at the god's head! The god's head was almost sliced opened, and he fell right on hyrule field. But then the god almost instantly healed, jumped back up, and fired 3 humongous energy balls homing right at the heroes! The heroes easily blocked it with prorectaga, but they were shocked the trinity attack did not finish him. Then another wierd thin happened. link and Zelda's triforce sybols started glowing and then the symbol got ripped out of thier hands. Then 2 beams came down from the sky. Right after that The Triforce goddess of widom and the Triforce god of courage came crashing down for asistance cheers
    to be contiued............
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Tue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm

(well since nobody is still not continuing this story then I'll post again)

The triforce god of power looked even more furious and started charging up for a new attack. The triforce god had several giant orbs surrounding him and the orbs kept glowing brighter and brighter every second, almost like the orbs are going to EXPLODE!! The triforce god of courage knew this was trouble, so he quickly grappled the triforce god of power and flew him up into space. The triforce goddess of wisdom knew that wouldn't be enough so she cast a HUMONGOUS blue barrier around the other 2 gods. BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GIANORMOUS nova blast exploded up in the sky. the barrier only lasted a few seconds and some of the nova blast reached down to castle town. The heroes saved alot of people from the explosion, but they couldn't save everyone. Half of Hyrule castle was completely demolished. The 2 gods came crashing down on hyrule field. The god of power got up first and was about to attack the heroes, but the god of courage got up and blocked the attack and immobilized him. The blocking of the attack created massive shock waves that spread across the Hyrule fields. The god of power pushed the god of courage back. The god of couarge stumbled near the goddess of wisdom. The goddess was charging up an attack, and then she released it. A GIANT magical homing fireball went flying right at the god of power at full speed. the fireball was so strong that it was carring the god of power straight up into space. The triforce god of courage saw that the god of power was trying to escape the attack so the god of courage sent up a GIANT magical trap in the shape of the triforce symbol. This made the god of power completely trapped in the attack. BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! The fireball exploded and it created a very bright frieball in the sky that looked brighter than the sun. After the attack was over the triforce god of power had the darkness inside his brain completely cleansed out, and then he teleported back to... well where ever he lives. The god of courage and the goddess of wisdom flew up into space and teleported away. then the trifore symbol appeared brightly on Link and zelda's hand again. The heroes saw the darkness dissapear and the light enter the world. Thats when the heroes knew it's time to say goodbye.

(Freeman and anger went over to talk to link and zelda, while Sweepy went over to talk to Jessica)
    Sweepy: Jessica, come with us, you can help us defeat the darkness.
    Jessica: sorry Sweepy, as much as I would like to go with you I can't, I have to stay here and fix this place from the destruction I brought.
    Sweepy: sigh I was afraid of that.
    Jessica: Hey, cheer up Sweepy. Here I have something that i'll like you to have.
    (Jessica gave Sweepy an item that only Sweepy knows what it is. POOF!! Freeman summoned the dragon. )

Anger: Hey sweepy come on it's time to go
    (Sweepy jumped on to the dragon and said goodbye to jessica. as the heroes fly up they wave goodbye to everyone. a few seconds later the heroes were in space, with a barrier over them of course.)

Freeman: WHOA! Hey guys look.
    (Freeman pointed to a new, and final, world looking clear as day.)
    Anger: finally, you guys ready.
    Sweepy:.......
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am

(I would post more but im working on my fence....no i dont mean fixing it i mean putting it up! Very Happy )

Anger: What did Jessica give you Sweepy?
    Freeman: Yah that was interesting
    Sweepy: It was this.....

Sweepy pulled out a card like from his summon deck, another card that had an orb of power on it, and his swords final form which could only be released after saving her. His swords final form was like his true form in that the blade was blue with a bright white core...but because of Sweepy's use of the darkness the very edge of the blade was black...

Anger:.........You ready to use your final?
    Sweepy: With this blade, my Nai Mugen (Dead Fantasy)....im ready to take on the darkness....
    Anger: My blade is ready to help you
    Freeman: As is mine
    Sweepy: Weve come this far....think its the end?
    Freeman: Doubt it, whatever they can throw at us now is nothing compared to what we got
    Anger: Ok then.......Punch it

Freeman steps on the pedal and the heroes and their small ship speed towards the final arena....to see whether or not light can triumph over darkness...or will it envelope our heroes
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 7 Viking10
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by IF~ Anger Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 am

The heros arrived on the final stage before steping out...

Anger: is everbody ready? This might our final fight deciding if we even come back or not

Freeman: where are the other organization leaders?

Sweepy: Our nobodys killed them all except for someone named Axel and Roxas

Anger: Who the heck are they.

Sweepy: i dont know...........

Wrath: so you guys finally made it about time i thought i might never have the chance to kill you

Handy: you thought so? i had to revive sweepy once just so i can kill him talk about my guy being a loser

Phantom: hah from the look of it they all look like losers.

Wrath: hahaha even those GUYS are coming the disney king and his little keyblade idots.

Anger/Freeman/Sweepy: Keyblade?

Wrath: you thought you guys were the only ones. What a bunch of morons

Handy: why didn't we kill that disney crew early

Wrath: its more fun this way not knowing whats gonna happen its like complete chaos

Phantom: like those guys can help anyways we deffeated them before

Handy: hah your right this does seem like fun

Wrath: anyways were on the top floor and theres 10 floors make it if you can see you later or not....................

Anger: what was that about those disney dorks?

Freeman: i dont know but all we can do now is move forward

Sweepy: alright guys lets go all or nothing!.............................................
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:10 pm

as the heroes went up the first 5 floors there was a never ending spawn of heartless and weak nobodies. The heroes were running and slashing at the same time, trying to reach the top. I't wasn't until the 5th floor when things got interesting. When the heroes reached the floor, a thick shield surrounded the exits, and a very big red and brown ring made of molten rock formed at the floor. the heroes just hovered over it. Then Axel came crashing down with his dual blaze blades. Axel was the first to attack and he used a nova wave dash right at the heroes. Anger quickly dived right inside the attack and used protectaga and stopaga to paralyze Axel for a few seconds. Sweepy took this oportunity to use his banki and his master form at the same time. Sweepy immedatly attacked with a triple Ragnarok. Axel broke out of the paraizaltion because of the attack, and he got alittle hurt. Axel then unleashed an attack that made huge molten rock spikes pop out of the ground. At the same time, Freeman transformed to wisdom form while flying up in the air, and he summoned Lugia. Freeman and Lugia used a extemley poerful water combo. Freeman used wateraga and blizaraga and Lugia used Hydro cannon at the same time. Almost all of the molten rock was destroyed and Axel was socken wet. Then Axel got furious and molten rock started forming in the ceiling too! Them axel started sending down a whole bunch of meteors comming from all directions. Lugia covered the heroes under his wings, and the heroes casted a barrier for extra defense. Meterors were still crashing down at them like crazy. then a few seconds later anger and sweepy came charging at Axel with a barrier over them provided by freeman. Sweepy and anger got to axel, lifted him in the air with their swords, and started going bilistic on him. Anger and sweepy used a Ars Arcanum, Ike's final Smash, and Marths side attacks combo and thier swords were also mixed with thier own aura for added damage. BOOM! the final swing let out a HUGE explosion and all the barriers broke. Axel was bleeding and on the floor. Then the swarm of nobodies and heratless came rushing in. axel had about enough of this, so he curled up in his body, and unleashed his LIFE BLAST. all the nobies and haerless were completly obliterated, and so was axel. The heroes knew they had to move on so they continued up the stairs. On the seventh floor the heroes saw 2 other keyblade wielders fighting to the death. It was Sora and Roxas! The heroes watched for a few minutes not knowing what to do. That's when sora and Roxas noticed the heroes and stoped fighting for a second. Then BOOM! the wall blew up and out came Mickey Mouse and Riku. They immedatly attacked Roxas with thier keyblades. roxas blocked thier attacks, and then sora finshed roxas off with a back stab to the head. Then the 3 other keybalde wielders looked at the heroes and jump stiked with thier keyblades at them. The heroes block thier attack and kicked them back.

anger: Hey Hey! we are not the enemy here.
    Sora: we know you guys are nobodies.
    Freeman: What?! No we are trying to stop out nobodies.
    Riku: stop lying to us!
    Sweepy: Wait you gotta belive us.
    M.Mouse:(noticing Sweepy's new item sticking out of his pocket) They're telling the truth, thier on our side.
    Sora: How can you say that?!
    m.Mouse: Just trust me.
    Riku: huh Ok
    Anger: thank you, now let's go stop those nobodies.

The whole team kept going up the floor, until they reached the ninth floor. On the ninth floor the team saw Kari and Namina trapped in some kind of machine.

Sora: Kari! I have to save her. Ahhhh(sora charges at the machine, but it harshly shockes him back)
    Riku: That machines is meant to drain your heart lifeforce, your hearts to weak to break it sora.
    Sweepy: yeah but all of our hearts together aren't. come on guys. Ahhhhh( the heroes charge at the machine, they get harshly shocked but they are still trying to braek the machine. Riku and Sora charge in a second later, but it's still not enough. The mickey mouse charges up his rivial spell to the max, and then delivers the final blow. CRASHHHHHHH!!!! the whole machine splits open, and everyone lifeforce is back to normal thanks to mickey mouse's spell.Sora then rushes over to Kari.
    Sora: kari, I glad i finally found you.
    Kari: (half unconcious) Sora... Namine.
    then namine turns into light orbs and enters into kari's body. Karo is breathing normally again and gains full concious. Kari, sora, and riku are having a happy reunion.

anger: Sora to break this whole reunion up but we're kind of in a middle of a war here.
    Sora: Right, let's keep moving.
    Riku: Here you'll need this (he hand over the rose keyblade to Kari and Kari looks at Riku alittle confused)
    M.Mouse: Okay everybody let's go

The whole team finally reaches the very top of the tower, only to be greeted by the biggest arm of heartless and nobodies the heroes have ever seen. Then a giant cloud apeared over the sky. the cloud was mainly dusk black, but it also had many other aura colors in it. the heroes knew that thier nobodies were waiting for them up there.

Sora: GO! we'll hold them off, just fix this whole mess.
    (the heroes nodded and started flying up to the sky. Just when they did that several flying type nobodies and heartless flew up at them. But Riku and mickey mouse flew up in the air and did a tornado sword strike combo to defeat some of the enimies.)
    Riku: HURRY! WE GOT YOU BACK!

The heroes flew as fast as they could and they smashed into the cloud. Just as expected the heroes nobodies were waiting.

Handy: Well well it's finally come to this.
    warth: Let's end this now!
    Phantom: come on let's fight!

The heroes: ENOUGH! AHHHH!!!

The heroes start charging at their own nobodies with thier strongest keyblade ready. SHING!!! BOOSHHHHHH!!! When everyone clashed weapons it created the biggest shock wave the heroes have ever made. This made the battle field between the 3 heroes and nododies very spaced out. Then a extremly thick barrier apperaed over the 3 battlefields. One for each hero and thier nobody. The final battles begin! Heres what happened in sweepy's or anger's final battle.(oh and anger can you please not post your whole fight bacause I have an awesome idea for how the very end of your fight ends. I'll just tell you now, it invloves me and sweepy finishing our fights first, and you turning into full nine talis.)

Last edited by Freeman on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm

(okay I just feel like posting my battle)

Phantom was the first to attack and he used dual keybaldes with red lazer s comming out of them. Freeman dodged the first few strikes almost getting hit, and then freeman blocked the lazers with 2 keyblades. Then Freeman wraped his keybaldes with protectaga and his grean aura, and then spiral attackes foward. freeman cut through the lazers and striked Phantom up close. Phantom blocked the attack with 2 other keyblades, and then he looked at Freeman face to face with a very evil grin. Then Phantom bursted out several red aura cutters comming from all directions. The attack pushed freeman to the ground.
    Phantom: Come on show me so greater power.
    freeman then quickly turned into his wisdom form and summoned Lavos from chrono trigger.
    Phantom: hmn, neat trick.
    then Phantom pulled out a red stone and crushed it. Then a giant red genie pop out and phantom jumped on top of it. Phantom was again the first to react, and he mixed his meteor shower spell with red genie's multi fireworks attack to create nuclear like missles falling from the sky aiming right freeman and lavos. freeman wasn't gonna just stand around and get hit, so freeman and lavos charged up thier weaponds at the exact same time and then let go of thier attacks go with perfect cordination! A mixure of several keyblade strike raids and lazer boomarang cutter attacks turned into giant metal lazer boomerang cutters mixed wit lavos and freemans aura. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serveral nuclear like explosions exploded high in the sky, but the explosions was so strong that some of it reached freeman and phantom. red genie immediatly clashed with lavos and they were fighting to the deaths. Lavos used lazer punches and lazer plam strikes while Red genie used magic missles and lava thrower attacks. Simutaniously Phantom were gliding around thier summons and fighting each other. they blocked some of thier fast sword strikes, but they still managed to give each other minor cuts. then Freeman started using magic spells, but Phantom keep using the oppisite magic spell at the same time to cancel it out. When freeman used firaga Phantom used Blizardaga, when Freeman used thunderaga Phantom used wateraga. Then their summons started going high up into the air at a VERY fast pace. Freeman and phantom were being crushed by the force from going up. Right when the summons stopped Phantom and freeman were springed up in the air, and while freeman was haoplessly flying in the air Phantom was charging up a heavy keyblade, ready to be powerfully impaled in freeman. at the same time the summons unleased VERY powerfull attacks. lavos let out a GIANT ball of lazer while Red Genie let a MAD LONG magic missle. both of the attacks seemed to be going in slow motion, waiting to clash with each other. Right as freeman was about to get imapled, his Zanpaktou called to him so freeman immediatly casted it out. then Freeman's sword suddenly got longer with his aura, and it went straight through phantom's head, but it was right when Phantom's heavy keyblade made a big gaping hole right through Freeman's chest! BOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The summon's powerful attacks clashed and the a big star shaped explosion appeared right in the middle of the battle field! A few seconds later The summons and Phantom and Freeman were on the ground with blood and ashes all over them. Freeman struggled to get the keyblade out of his chest because he was obiously in alot of pain. Right when freeman pulled it out he turned into his final form to heal all of his wounds. But right when Freeman thought Phantom was dead, a green rig of the curaja(one step above curaga) spell formed around Phantom. Then Phantom got up and slowly pulled out the sword from his head, then he fully healed himself!
    Freeman: FREAK?!?!?!
    Phantom: Ha ha now thats more like it. Twisted Evil
    then freeman and lavos, and phantom and red genie flew up in the air and charged up for thier most powerfull dual combo attack! freeman injected his 2 keyblades in lavos to give the summon more power, and then they combined gravityaga and warp whole to make a giant BLACK HOLE ATTACK. Simutaniously Phantom and Red genie combied magneticaga and a gaint metal meteor to make a GIANT SUPER NOVA METEOR. SLURRRRRRRRRRRPP!!!!! WOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The big colision created an impossibly big implosion. Phantom and freeman were getting beyond forcefully swirled around and geting peices of skin RIPPED off. Freeman thought fast and surrounded his whole body with 10 keyblaed and many barriers. Phantom somehow protected himself too. Then right when freeman and Phantom hit the middle of the implosion an impossiblely strong shock wave spread out to the whole battle field, and it even cracked the extremly thick barriers. freeman was in a creator bleeding heavy on the floor with ten keyblades suronding him. Phantom was also heavly bleeding and was barely standing up even with a long keyblade supporting him. Phantom had a bigger evil grin then ever now. Then Freeman got really mad, his keybaldes levitated in the air and unleashed an VERY long string of sliver energy. Then the ten keyblades were floating around Freeman with white aura them, and Freeman was naturally floating off the ground with a silver version of his clothes on. Freeman has just turned into his true form! phantom was perpared for that though, Phantom summoned five more keyblades and implaed them to the ground. then Phantom got injected with red and black aura making him spark out energy. then with a lift of his hand phantoms keyblade positioned themselves perfectly at Freeman. Phantom just turned into his true form too! of coures Phantom was the first to attack and he sent a wave of keybaldes hurling at freeman at a VERY fast pace. Freeman made four keybaldes spin in a spiral motion to protect himself. right when the keyblades impacted it created missle like explosions, but the spial motion of the keybaldes acted as a barriar to freeman. Then Phantom flew up in the air, springed up his keyblades, and then launched them all at once with a thick and electricfying aura around them. freeman quickly flew in the air, made his keybaldes surround in front of him to make a perfect circle, and then he fire a EXTREMLY wide and long light lazer that looked like it was charged by electritity. The attacks wer evenly match, but that didn't make Phantom flinch. Phantom then made energy clones of himself and each of them were wielding a keybalde. Then they all charged at once. Freeman summoned a few more keyblades, and as he flew closer and closer to Phantom he sent his keyblades one by one to attack the clones. freeman's keyblades were all surounded with light power, gloden shields, and green aura for extra moves and damage. then Phantom started charging at Freman when he realized Freeman ran out of keybaldes (Phantom was holding his very first red and white keyblade). Freeman then resorted to his zantaponour which he quickly summoned to his hands. Right when they were about to clash, one keyblade of Freeman's, and one keyblade of Phantom's came dashing at both of them at full speed and power! SLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freeman and Phantom both created EXTREMLEY strong slices mixted with thier aura, and the slices continued to stay there and cut them. then the rest of the keyblades battling it out stopped what they were doing and came hurling and Freeman and Phantom. SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Hundreds of powerful aura slices filled the battle field and it forcefull pushed Freeman nad Phantom to opisite sides of the sield, along with thoushands of cuts on thier bodies. then the both chared up thier weaponds and perpared to clash again, but right when they were about to clash phantom hurled all of his keyblades upwards and they all hit freeman. While freeman was getting pumbled by keyblades, he sent all of his keybaldes around Phantom. Phantom couldn't move for a few seconds because all the keybaldes used stopaja. then HUMUNGOUS light orbs stopped right infront of his face. then all the light orbs exploded knocking Phantom so hard to the ground that it created a crator. When freeman made it to the top of the thick shield the keybaldes were imapling him with cuts. freeman then used refelectaga to get them off of him.
    Phantom; COME ON SHOW ME SOME REAL POWER Twisted Evil
    then they both started flying to each other at a extremly fast pace with only one keyblade floating around them. then freeman let out LIMELIGHTTT!!!!!(the most ultimate thunder attack ever created)and Phantom used SOLAR CORE FIRE!!!(the sun's hottest flames) right in front of each other! The explosion was so impossiably powerful that it completly obliterated the top of the shield and the blast continued into outer space!!! A minute after, freeman's head popped out of the ground and let out a big breath. it took freeman a few more minutes to get his whole body up and freeman started coughing out dirt. freeman realized he was still in his true fore so he healed himself. Right when freeman thought he was done, a pile of rocks levitated off the ground, and then Phantom pushed the rocks off his body.
    Phantom: Ha Ha Ha, I'm not done with you quite yet Twisted Evil
    phantom then summoned his first keyblade, and charged up to make energy spill out of him, and now he was ready to use his life blast! freeman knew he needed more energy so he used his BAN...KAI. BOOSH! Now Freeman was spewing out energy,Freeman's Lionheart keyblade and Zanpaktou fused together to make a whole new cooler looking sword, and now he was ready to use his life blast! Freeman and Phantom both dashed towards each other, leaped, and clashed swords. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thier life blast completly obliterated the rest of the shield and thier enery and shock waves carried out through out all of the trans dementional cloud. Right when Phantom was about to be disenigrated, Freeman heard his final words.
    Phantom: (In a weak voice) Awesome fight.
    A minute after the explosion ended, Freeman layed there in a impossibly big crater practiaclly dead. then freeman let out some weak breaths. freeman questioned how the hell did he survive. the last thing he remembers was a strand of energy reaching him from far away. Well anyways freeman got up and limped over to sweepy and anger's battlefield to see how thier battle ended.

Phew okay well that was my fight, next up Sweepy Very Happy
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 7 Viking10
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by IF~ Anger Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:30 am

that was very long just finnised reading it today lol
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 am

(ok i just read Freemans...but Im going to take a chance at writing my fight out because i love this site and it cant go away)(And in my story just to tie it all together Freeman I did something that caused your Zanpaktou to be called to you right then)

Handy: You look stronger...but I doubt you are. You never did anything of importance.
    Sweepy: Thats not very nice...but seriously how could YOU be my nobody.
    Handy: Im far more evil than I look, I help people and gain their trust then ditch them when I cant use them anymore.
    Sweepy: What?! You monster! Is that what you were going to do to Freeman and Anger's nobodies?
    Handy: Of course. I only stuck with them because I had a greater chance of finding you.
    Sweepy: (Draws the Orb of Power Card from his deck.)
    Handy: What is...NO! IT CANNOT BE!
    Sweepy: Yeah...its a key, I throw this into play and the Soul Reaper in all of us becomes active to its fullest extent
    Handy: How did you....!?
    Sweepy: Jessica gave it to me just before she disappeared. Now let us DANCE!!

Sweepy throws the card straight at Handy and charges forward with his Zanpaktou throwing bolts of light and shadow at Handy who blocks them with his hands and dodges the heavy bolts. Sweepy throws both his Keyblades in a Strike Raid and throws his Zanpaktou in a Judgement and proceeds to throw hundereds of Dark Firaga bolts at where Handy was standing. While everything connected he seemed unharmed by the barrage.

Handy: Like I said...weak!

Handy's left eye glows blood red and he charges at Sweepy with a black Zanpaktou but Sweepy blocks his attacks and launches several of his own all the while thinking of and catching glimpes of his friends battles. Sweepy activates his Ban-Kai and starts launching lightning fast attacks at Handy throwing Keyblades, magic, and sword slashes all over his body but nothing ever seemed to work...

Sweepy: What did you do to yourself?! How is it that you can withstand everything I use?!
    Handy: Simple! I gave what part of soul I had left to a demon! He gave me power...so Much POWER!!

Handy's appearance changes drstically and 2 large demon wings sprout from his back and both eyes are now glowing blood red and his black Zanpaktou takes on a gruesome appearance...as if it too was a soul being tortured. Despite his new size he moves surprisingly fast swinging his monstrous sword at speeds that are too slow for Sweepy's speed but come to close for his comfort. Sweepy jumps backward and activates his Final Form while his Ban-Kai is active and begins raining bolts of light and Mega-Holy spells all around Handy. After awhile Sweepy activated his True Form and started using Holy attacks of various kinds to hurt Handy but even then it wasnt affecting him...

Sweepy: 2 trump cards...guess I have to...going to have to apologize to the others if I live through this one...

Sweepy gathers up the energy and power of his once peacefull planet in order to use an attack hes only ever used once back in the 3 heroes past. Sweepy throws a single white rose at Handy, the stem embedding itself where his heart is. The pedals vanish and millions of white rose petals slash Handy's body with the pain and rage of an entire planet while Sweepy charges up his True Forms final attack, because of his ties to darkness he has a large demon wing on his right but a large angel wing on his left. His sword takes on its true form and 3 different Zanpaktou hover behind him as well light and darkness begin to twist around his sword and his body...he rushes forward during the Petal Storm and stabs Handy in the chest with all 4 swords

Sweepy: This is the end for you...Requiems End!!
    Handy: NO THIS CANNOT BE!!!

Sweepy's sword begins to glow bright blue and the energy expands around him and Handy and a large explosion ensues engulfing them both in flames and light...Sweepy stays standing and Handy's body is nowhere to be seen...Sweepy falls to his knees in pain and thinks about his friends and sees Freeman finish his fight and notices that Angers fight just begins as he faints for a few moments...
    Kirby2
    Kirby2
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 106
    Where do you live? : In my mind! Help!
    Hobbies : Nintendo
    Humor : Good humor lol
    Quote: : Dooty is dooty! ~Long John Silver
    The Money :
    New story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New story - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 7 Embass10

Post by Kirby2 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 am

Kirby pops in to say hey y'all GET ON XFIRE SOMETIME DAMN IT Very Happy
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:54 pm

(Might as well finish the story because I know Anger's computer is going to stay broken for a long time)

Freeman noticed Sweepy's final attack and he saw the barriar shatter into a million pieces so Freeman went to Sweepy first. Freeman tired to help Sweepy, and they both limped to Anger's battle which was still going on in the barrier. when they were there they saw that anger wasn't doing to well. Anger was using his specially made sword and his Zanpaktou in his true form with his Hollow mask on! Anger was doing all kinds of crazy power blast slashes and high level darkness and light spells but it still wasn't enough. Anger's attack were cracking most of the shilds, almost making it break, but Wrath seemed to be impervious to every attack. Wrath had a golden shield surrounding himself ans his sword, and that made him invicible. It wasn't long before Wrath was able to come right up to Anger and TEAR his hollow mask off. Anger tried to push Warth back with a double blast slash, but it didn;t even make him move back an inch. Then wrath quickly foward dashed his sword right at Anger's haert and into the side of the barrier. The sword longaded and went right through the thick barrier. Then Wrath slightly turned his sword, and it created an even bigger hole in anger's heart. Sweepy and Freeman were using all of thier remaninig strength to try to break the barrier and help Anger, but they were just too depleted from thier battles. Then Anger unexpexting grabed a hold of Wrath's sword and started wraping Wrath with orange red like engergy. Wrapth tryed to escape the hold, but he was over powered. Then Anger started spilling out orange red engergy out of his body, and after a few seconds BOOOSHHHHHH!!!!!! the 8 tailed fox cloak came out and half of the barrier completly shattered just from the 8 tails appearing. The blast pushed Freeman and Sweepy way back and it made them not be able to get up. The blast also pushed Wrath bak, and it also craeted a big hole in his chest. Wrath then had ash colored engergy cover the wound up. Wrath then sudden unleash all of his power. Wrath turned into a beast completly made of hell fire and wraped around in mummy bandages. The hell beast was also the same size as the 8 tail fox and the other half of the barrier completley shattered right when it appeared. The hell beast made the first move and threw a GIANT hell fire meteror and it completly surrounded the 8 tails fox. A few seconds later the fire cleared out and the 8 tailed fox looked pissed! The 8 tailed fox quickly grew fur and grew another tail turning into the legendary 9 tailed fox! the 9 taile fox crushed the hell beast down to the floor with it's front paws, and then it charged it it most power attack! BOOOOMMMMMBOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! A giant energy shpere flew out of the 9 tailed fox's mouth hitting the hell beast and completley disenergrating it. The blast was so powerful that it left an extemly longaded and deep crater in the transdemenstional cloud. All of the heroes' nobodies were dead! cheers cheers cheers But Anger had no control over the 9 tailed beast and was heading over to Seepy and freeman! pale pale Freeman and Sweepy stared hopelessly at the 9 tailed fox as it was charging up a second blast. BOOOOMMMMMBOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! A direct hit to the heroes. But then Freeman and Swpeey surpring were fine and were able to get up. They had multiple strands of aura mixted together surronding them, giving them energy. Sweepy and freeman could feel the imense amount of energy building inside them, and it was long before they decided to launch every last bit of it at the 9 tailed beast! A ton of starnds of aura came rushing at the 9 tailed beast completly overwheling it, and the attck was so strong that it LIFTED the 9 tailed beast high into the sky. When aura attack raeched it's limit it exploded and spread at great range. the aura attack now looked like the northern lights! Anger came impacting down right when the aura attack exploded. All of the heroes were surprisingly recovered becaus tiny multi aura shperes where floating around the transdementional cloud, replenshing the heroes' energy. Freeman and Sweepy rushed over to Anger.

Freeman: Anger you alright
    Anger:(while getting up) I am now. Hey guy what the hell was that.
    Sweepy: It was a freakin miricale that's what. I'm just glad it came right in time before you disenigrated us.
    Anger: yeah sorry about that.
    freeman: Hey guys check this out.

The mixture of strands of aura strated to seperated, and it showed thier true source. Mario, Peach, Link, Zelda, Ness, Sora, Rikku, Mickey mouse, Cloud, jessica, everyone that the heroes hepled gave some of thier power to help out the heroes. A few seconds later the aura shapes dissapeared.

Sweepy:(breath of relief)Awe man, well we finally beat our nobodies, let go home.
    Anger: Yeah, hopefully our worlds would be connected again.
    Freeman: man i can't belive it's finally over.

.............Another peice of the ending (someone could add to the ending or I can just do it later).........................................

Anger, Sweepy, and Freeman fall from the sky and land in the ocean. They get washed up onto the shore. A minute later they regain conciousness and cough up the ocean water. They were back on the beach from the begging of the story, before everything happen. It was night time and the beach was stranded.

Freeman: Hey were back!
    Sweepy: Holy crap! never thought we'd be back her.
    Anger: Feels good to be back.

They all go to Sweepy's hotel room where his parents are waiting for them.

Sweepy's mom: Oh hey boys, where have all been all day?
    Sweepy: trust me you wouldn't belive us even if we told you. Very Happy

THE END

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content