The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Story ++

Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    New Story ++ Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New Story ++ Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New Story ++ Baker-11
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

New Story ++ Empty New Story ++

Post by Freeman Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:07 pm

It is a normal day in a suberbean city of Rickhold and a great new discovery has been made in the Pimeherst lab. Down in the Primeherst lab a group of scientists finally found discovered a vile that makes a person's immune system so strong that they won't get sick for 50 years. The CEO of Primeherst brought this vile to the government saying that it's was completly successful on the testing subjects. The government decided to give the discovery a chance. Soon after the whole city was sheculed to have themselves injected with the vile so they will never get sick. Through the past 6 days almost all the citizens were injected not knowing the side effects of the vile. Today is the last day of the injections and the beggining of a "adventure" for 3 boys in the city of Rickhold. Their names are Sweepy, Anger, and Freeman.(Just wanted to try a different type of intro... well anyways let's go to Sweepy into the waiting room of the hospital)

Sweepy's dad: Yes I have an appointment for my son Sweepy today
    Nurse: Oh yes I see. Please wait over there
    Sweepy's dad: Thank you.
    (walks over and sits down next to Sweepy)
    Sweepy's dad: come on Sweepy cheer up, I got my shot 3 days ago, it doesn't hurt at all.
    Sweepy: I know, it's just that big needles freak me out.
    Sweepy's dad: I told you not to watch that horror movie yesterday.
    Sweepy: Hey I was bored. Ever since Freeman and Anger went out of town there seems to be nothing to do.
    (then Freeman and Anger come right door the door of the waiting room)
    Freeman: Hey Sweepy whats up!
    Anger: Yeah did you miss us.
    Sweepy: Guy!! Your back!!
    Anger: Yeah man of course, we told you we were only going to be gone for a week.
    Sweepy: Wait but how'd know I was here?
    Freeman: Oh your mom told us you were here, for something about a mantory shot the whole city's taking.
    Sweepy: Yeah it's wierd, it's suppose to not make me sick for 50 years!
    Anger: Awe that's no fun cause then you can't stay in sick for school.
    Nurse: (Over a small speaker)I'm sorry everyone but the doctor had a family emergency and had to go home for the rest of the day. Please come back tommorow for your appointments.
    Sweepy's dad: Well that's our que, let's go home Sweepy.
    Sweepy: Well see you guys tommorow.
    Anger: Ok see
    Freeman: See ya

Now the friends going into the next day thinking they know what lays ahead........
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    New Story ++ Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New Story ++ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

New Story ++ Empty Re: New Story ++

Post by Sweepy Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm

(ima let Anger take the first bit but i just wanted to post to tell you that you got it right Freeman...I HATE NEEDLZ!!!!!! Sad Sad )
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 am

( lol! oh really I just took a shot there, well I guess it fits. Oh and don't worry you won't get a shot anytime soon in the story. Well I might as well continue the story )

The next day Sweepy was at his house watching TV when he heard the door bell ring. Sweepy went over and opened the door to see that it was Anger and Freeman.

Sweepy: Oh hey guys, whats up.
    Anger: we're gonna go play baseball down at the park you wanna come.
    Sweepy: sure thing let me just tell my mom... HEY MOM i'M GOING TO THE PARK WITH MY FRIENDS!
    Sweepy's mom: Okay just be back before 6.
    Sweepy's dad: Oh and remember you have a doctors appointment today.
    Freeman: I bet you can't wait for that. Smile
    Sweepy: man whatever lets just go.

So the three friends went to the park and played untill it was getting dark. Sweepy noticed that it was past 6 and knew he had to go. The fiends were walking home when they noticed a few people being carried out into an ambulance. They were in body bags and paramedics were carrying them out of the building.

Anger: Whoa wounder what happened here
    Freeman: Don't know.

Then the when the last body bag was being carried out something strange happened. It seems like the daed body was moving it's arms. The paramedics noticed it and stopped for a sec. Then CRUNCH SPLAT!!! The dead body quickly got up and gruesomely bit one of the paramedics right above the shoulder. blood spurted everywhere and the paramedic standing right beside the dead body was terrified and ran ran screaming in terror. then a couple seconds later all you can hear inside the ambulance were dreadful moans and screams of terror. Then a few more seconds later blood spurted out of the ambulance and the "dead bodies" cam limping out with blood and body parts hanging from thier mouth. The police nearby by instantly acted to this and started shooting the "dead bodies" with thier pistol. It took them a few shots but they finally got head shots on them. Some of the police shot the dead bodies in the legs but realize they still were crawling towards them. The 3 friends were terrified and kept running until they reached Sweepy's home.

Anger: (catching his breath) What the hell was that?!?!
    Sweepy: (catching his breath) Okay I seen too many movies and video games to know that those were defenatly zombies.
    Freeman: (catching his breath) yeah I hear ya, that was crazy. Hopefully those were the only zombies in this city.
    Anger: Well how bout we stay out of the park for a while and stick more close to home.
    Freeman: Yeah good idea.
    Sweepy: Yeah same here. Well I better get home my parents are probably worried about me.
    Anger: Okay man see ya tommorow.
    Freeman: Oh wait let me just get my scotter, I left in in your back yard 2 weeks ago.
    Sweepy: Oh right, go ahead just don't forget to lck the gate when you leave.
    Freeman: OK see ya

So Sweepy went inside his house and called for his mom and dad. No one awnsered. Sweepy was searching his house while calling for his mom and dad untill he reached the kitchen. Sweepy noticed a blood trail leading to the dining room. This frightened Sweepy and he slowly approched the dining room. The table was knocked over and there was blood all over the floor. Sweepy heard a gruesome munching sound behind the table. The noise stopped, then out pops out Sweepy's dad! Sweepy knew that his dad has turned into a zombie. Sweepy's dad's skin is pale white, his eyes looked completly blood shot, a body part was hanging out of his mouth, and there was blood all over him. The zombie slowly limped over to Sweepy. Sweepy couldn't belive whats going on, he was very terrified. Sweepy took a few steps back as the zombie came closer. Then Sweepy stumbled back petrified. Then, the zombie LEAPED towards Sweepy with his deadly teeth and hands sticking out. CRASH! BOOSH! A baseball came flying through the kicthen window and hit the zombie in the stomache making it go to the ground to the left of Sweepy. Then Anger came jumping through the window. Anger grabed a knife from the kitchen counted and impacted it right into the zombie's brain. Then Freeman came through the window.

Sweepy: NOOOO!!! ANGER WHAT THE HELL Evil or Very Mad
    Freeman: Hey Sweepy he wasn't your dad anymore!! He wasn't your anymore.
    Sweepy: sigh awe man i just can't believe what just happened!!
    Anger: It's alright man we're gonna get through this.
    Sweepy: Awe man I lost my mom AND my dad, can't belive this.ARUGH! Mad
    Anger: wait what happened to your mom
    Sweepy: Take a look yourself.
    (Sweepy pointed to the table in the dinning room.)
    Freeman: Uk awe man that's gross.

Sweepy's mom has been eaten alive by the zombie, but this was just the begging of the horror that lays ahead........
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Sweepy "It may not be such a grand idea to go to your houses"
    Freeman "Agreed...what do you think is going on?"
    Anger "I have no clue"
    Sweepy "Same...hey remember the cops from before?"
    Freeman "Ya what about them?"
    Sweepy "I know it sounds like RE2 but I think we should go raid my dads gun room and head to the police station"
    Anger "But most of your dad's guns are models, they dont even work."
    Sweepy "True, but he has a shotgun and some pistols."
    Freeman "Howd he manage that? Only the police are allowed guns now"
    Sweepy "He ordered them as models, got reciepts for them and the police are none the wiser"
    Anger "Ok but am I the only one in pointing out that he couldnt have ordered in model ammo"
    Sweepy "Damn your right...but we should take them with us"
    Freeman "We might find ammo on the way"
    Anger "Theres bound to be ammo at the station and I doubt anyone is going to arrest us for having an unregistered gun"
    Sweepy "Well I hope they dont"
    Freeman "So what guns are we working with here?"
    Sweepy "My dad managed to get a police issue M1100 Tac Shotgun...problem is its a 5 round clip"
    Anger "Nice"
    Sweepy "He also got a Browning BDM police issue 9mm, 15 round with laser sight. A VP70 police issue 9mm, 18 round with stock/holster allowing for semi auto or 3 round burst with laser sight. He also got a M1911 military issue .45, 7 round clip with laser sight."
    Freeman "And no ammo"
    Sweepy "No ammo"
    Anger "Ok since their your guns you can pick first Sweepy"
    Sweepy "Ill take the .45, if i take the others ill just waste ammo. We can trade the shotgun off after every 5 rounds if we can do that safely. What about you guys?"
    Freeman "Ill take...."
    Anger "Ill take...."
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Freeman: I'll take the police 9mm pistol. I guess that leaves the shotgun to you Anger.
    Anger: Cool
    Sweepy: Okay now all thats left to do is get ammo. Lets go.
    Freeman: wait, we should get a knife before we leave, you know just in case.
    Sweepy: Right good idea.

So shortly after the friends arrive at the police station, but everything is locked and abandoned. Sweepy says not to worry because his dad told him about a secret gunshop at the very left of the police station. But when they were walking towards it a police officer noticed them.

Poilce officer: Hey!! what are you doing here kids!
    Anger: Wait it's not what it looks like. We just got attacked by zombies and we need um... defense.
    Officer: You mean guns... awe man it spread here too.
    freeman: Um why is there no one at the police station.
    Officer: Well we got calls all over the city about these.... zombies, I was told to patrol this area.
    Sweepy: Look we just need ammo and we'll be on our way.
    Officer: No way, I'm not letting you guys go running around with all these zombies running around. I'll unlock the gunshop but you are to stay there with the owner. He'll protect you until this all blows over.

The officer unlocks the gun store and the owner seems freaked out and pulls out a shotgun pointed right at the officer. The freinds noticed all the dead zombies on the floor, and all the boarded up windows.

Officer: Look man we just need you to protect some kids.
    Owner: Stay Back!! You can't trust anybody ever since these zombies came about.
    (The officer slowly approaches)
    Owner: I SAID STAY BACK!!
    ( The Officer stops for a moment, then he quickly pulls out his pistol. BOOM! chuck- chuck The gunshop owner shots the officer right in the stomache with his shotgun.
    Owner: DAME IT I TOLD YOU!!

BOOM! Another shot was fired but the friends dodge rolled right behind some counters right in time. chuck-chuck BOOM! shatter! another shot was fired and the glass of the counter Freeman ducked under shattered. freeman dodge rolled behind another counter. chuck-chuck BOOM! crack! Another shot was fired and it made a hole in the wodden counter Anger and Sweepy hid under. This made them duck even lower. chuck-chuck, Freeman acted fast and THREW the knife right at the owner's shotgun. BOOM! The shot hit the ceiling and it made the light right above the owner explode. This made the owner flich and tumbled back alttile. Anger took this oppertunity and TACKLED the owner while charging with his knife. The owner fell but was holding back Anger's knife attack. Then the gunshop owner SMASHED Anger with the butt of his shotgun. As the owner got up Sweepy striked at the owner with his knife. The gunshop ower blocked the knife with his shotgun. Then the owner forcefully kneed Sweepy in the gut. Then the gunshop owner noticed Freeman stealing ammo. Owner: HEY!!!. Then Anger quickly STABBED the owner with his knife in the shoulder. AHHHHHHH!!! The gunshop owner screamed in pain. Then, Sweepy gripped the shotgun and BASHED the gunshop owner right in the face with the shotgun. Shorthly after the friends heard very loud dreadful moans comming from outside. Then a crowd of zombies started breaking through the barriers for both sides. Anger and sweepy qickly found ammo for thier guns and started firing away. POW! POW! POW! POW! BOOM! chuck-chuck. While the friends were shoting the zombies down the gunshop owner got up half concious. Then three zombies broke right through the door right behind the gunshop owner. The zombies' hands grabbed the owner and he screamed in teror. Right before the zombies were about to gruesomely bite the owner BOOM! Splat!! Anger shot the three zombies with his shotgun and thier heads blew off, along with alot of blood. The friends walked over to the owner but not letting thier gaurd down.

Freeman: Look man we're not the enemy here.
    Sweepy: Yeah, now you mind helping us here.

Now the friends and the gunshop owner have to take care of the rest of the zombies.......
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 pm

(2 things Freeman, we all have a pistol. I hve the .45 ACP, you chose the Browning BDM (police) which left the VP70M (military, 3-round burst). The shotgun was going to be traded off after every 5 shells since it has a 5 round clip.)

Having found some .45 shells Sweepy quickly tossed the owner his shotgun (A Benelli Nova) and starts firing away with his .45 while Freeman started reloading his 9mm BDM. Anger had the heroes M1100 Shotgun and was firing away, since it was only a 5 round clip Anger quickly ran out and found some 9mm for his VP70 and quickly attached the stock and sent 3 round bursts into rows of zombies. There was alot of 12ga shells so Sweepy grabbed another shotgun (Benelli M4) and loaded it with buckshot and started firing.

Sweepy: We are getting close to being overrun!
    Freeman: Ill load alot of ammo into some duffels
    Anger: Dont forget to grab some extra guns too! I like Sweepy's VP70 but another gun onhand would be nice!
    Owner: If you 2 can hold them off a bit longer I can help load ammo and we can escape through the basement. It leads out back and they would have to shamble 2 blocks to get to us!
    Sweepy: Sounds like a plan cmon Anger!
    Anger: Lets do this!

Sweepy started pumping his shotgun like a madman blasting away several zombies at once while Anger was taking them out as they came through the door with 3-round bursts killing several in one burst. When Freeman was done having packed a $#!^load of ammo (and some more pistols and shotguns and a few rifles and a carbine that Sweepy wanted) and the owner unlocked the basement the heroes and their new ally were running through the tunnels to the back alley 2 streets down. The basement door was locked but they broke through, meaning they could get in but they couldnt climb out after the heroes. The owner took something out of his bag and dropped it in the hole...

Owner: Duck!

WHABOOM

Anger: WTF was that!?
    Owner: Hand grenade, nvr leave home without them when zombies are near
    Sweepy: Freeman?
    Freeman: Ya?
    Sweepy: This dude is awsome but he scares the shit out of me...
    Freeman: Ya
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:36 pm

the heroes quickly baracated the basement door with metal racks and heavy boxes they found laying around. A minute later all you can hear is mutilpe zombie moans bashing at the door.

Anger: Phew well that was a close one.
    Freeman: Yeah, but now what?
    Owner: well I think you boys will like whats down here.
    (The gunshop owner opens a locked door in the basement)
    Sweepy: Whoa Shocked
    Owner: Yep these weapons just shipped in from a few days ago. Better carry what you can in your backpacks now before it's too late.
    (So the heroes got several weapons that consist of assault rifles, grenades, submachine guns, and magnums)
    Freeman: Okay so are we just going to stay here until the zombies get in or what?
    Owner: Okay we'll I have friend who owns a helicopter. If we can get to him then we might be able to get out of this city.
    Anger: Great! So where's your friend
    Owner: We he said he was working as mechanic at a carnival tonight. With any luck he'll still be there.
    Sweepy: So any ideas on how we are going to get there.
    Owner: Hmn... Well I have one...

A minute later a pack of zombies were still in the gun store, clawing at the the door. Then all of a sudden BOOM! Crack! a gunshot was fired and it blasted through the door killing 5 zombies right near the door. Then a second after a gernade was thrown WHABOOM! 10 more zombies were blown out of the way. Then freeman jumped out and started blasting away with his M4. But after one clip a few zombies got too close to Freeman and tackled him down. BOOM! BOOM! 2 shotguns were fired left and right, and then anger jumped out with an Uzi in each hand. freeman meleed the zombies with his M4, quickly reloaded, and shot the zombies' heads off. Then Anger started spraying a pack of zombies in front of him with his Uzis. This lead a path way outside to the parking lot, but it was full of zombies.

Anger: NOW!!
    (The owner got came out with a rocket lancher! VESWOOSH BOOOOOOOM!!!)
    Owner: Always knew this would come in handy.

Then sweepy came out as soon as he saw the car. Sweepy came out with a semi-auto rifle. Sweepy rapidly fired the sniper to clear out alot of zombies topoling over the Owner's car. Then Sweepy threw 2 had gernades to the right and left of the car WHABOOOOM!!! Everyone quickly sprinted of the car. The gunshop owner got to the car first and qucily started it. Then right as a few zobies were about to tackle the heroes the dodge rolled right near the car and quickly jumped in. The Owner almost instantly got the car to move at 60 MPH. Some zombies were so close that the grabed on to the car, but the eaily slid off. The owner was anxiously running over zombies with his car, heading over to the carnival. A few minutes later they arrived. Surprisingly the carnival seemed empty. They all saw some sort of indoor playground with some lights on and they thought that someone (preferbly the gunshop owner's friend) will be inside. They all entered.

Owner: Okay heres the plan, you boys search downstairs for anyone and I'll search upstairs.
    Sweepy: Got it. Let's go guys.

As the owner went upstairs he noticed that a rollarcoaster ride was still activated. So he went over to the control panel to try to turn it off. Then this happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1uHV9m5sEk&feature=related ZZZZZIIING!!! the phycotic clown double slashed the gunshop owner with his chiansaws!!! AHHHHHHH!!! The owner screamed in terror. The heroes heard it and ran upstairs to see what the hell is going on!.......
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm

The heroes ran upstairs to see what happend and when they arrived the owner was lying dead and the clown was restarting his chainsaws. He looked up to see the heroes he started one chainsaw and threw it at Anger. Sweepy jumped in front of it and struck it down with a heavy looking broadsword.

Anger: Where in the hell did you...?
    Sweepy: It was downstairs with all the guns in the owners little basement.
    Freeman: We still have a problem!

Freeman rolled to the side as the clown swung his chainsaw at him. Freeman began firing the M4 (rifle or shotgun you didnt specify) as fast as he could but the clown didnt feel it or didnt care. Anger brought his Uzis to bear and began firing bursts of 9x19 hollowpoints at the clown whenever Freeman wasnt in front of him. Sweepy was using his .45 Carbine and was trying to get a shot at his head when the clowns face exploded and he fell over dead. The heroes wheeled around and aimed at the new guy...but it wasnt just a new guy, it was a new group. 4 more people, 2 guys and 2 girls all pointing heavy looking rifles at the heroes...one man moved and Sweepy dropped his carbine and pulled out a .44 Mag and pointed the laser dot right at his head.....
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:10 pm

(Well I didn't know there was such thing as a M4 shotgun. Sorry about that, I meant the assault rifle)
    Sweepy: Drop your weapons NOW!
    (The group slowly dropped their weapons and stood still, then the guy who seemed like the group leader spoke)
    Group leader: Whoa look, we just came over to see what was going on. But by the looks of it you guys got it handled.
    (The heroes are still pointing thier weapons at the group. Then one of the girls of the group spoke)
    Girl 1: You guys mind turning off the ride, it's wasting our electricity.
    (The heroes lowered their weapons with hesitation)
    Leader: Hey Dizzle turn off the ride.

Dizzle went over to the control panel and turned off the ride. Then as the ride stop everyone heard a groan from below a seat. The leader and Sweepy went over to check it out, with their guns pointed down on the seat. They were about to shoot the body, until he got up. He was just sick from being trapped on the ride from the phycopath for hours. Turns out he was the gunshop owner's friend. The group lead the heroes to an underground layer. It had tons of survival equipment and survalence equipment.

Leader: So you boys planning on staying.
    Anger: Not really, we kind of hope on taking a helicoter out of here.
    Leader: Hmn oh yeah and how are you planning to do that.
    Freeman: Well we're kind of hoping we can ask the gunshop owner. Has he recovered yet?
    Leader: Oh yeah... follow me.

They walk into a small room and the owner's friend is sitting on a bed. The heroes ask him for his helicopter, but the owner's friend said he sold it when he was in debt. But, the owner's friend knows someone who can help them. He gave the heroes an address about a person who is in the national gaurd. He said that he can contact the national guard for a helicopter out of the city. The heroes didn't know if the military guy will still be at his house but it was thier only choice. The heroes got hungrey. The leader wouldn't let the heroes take any of thier food because he was afraid that he won't have enough for his group. But, the leader did tell them where they could get food, he told the heroes about a supermarket located up a few streets. Then all of a sudden an alarm went off.

Dizzle: SIR! We have a zombie breach!
    Leader: OH crap! Okay send everyone upstairs through elevator. I'll meet you next to generator.
    Sweepy: WAIT! What about us!
    Leader Oh right... UM FRANK COME HERE! Frank, I need you to escort these boys to the super market 3 blocks up. Report back here after but enter through the fire escape.

Frank had an uzi and a pistol in hand and headed off through the upstairs exit with the heroes following. The heroes couldn't believe how much zombies the group was fending off. The heroes heard many sniper and gun shots being fired and they saw many zombies splatter to the floor, so the ducked as they reached the escalators. With no surprise the escators were crowded with zombies getting to the second floor. Frank was trying to shoot a lot of zombies to clear a pathway, but zombies comming from a room the right of Frank were keeping him busy. So, Sweepy through a hand gernade at the escalators and BOOM!!! a group of zombies were blown away. Freeman stared to shoot his way down with a Magnum in one hand and a Shaw-Off Shotgun in the other. Anger then started slicing his way through zombies on the other side of the elevator. Sweepy was keeping cover from above. Then 2 zombies that looked dead got up behind freeman and GRABED him ready to eat. BOOM! chuck-chuck. Sweepy blasted the zombies away with his shot gun, but it also made Freeman forcefully fall to the bottom of the elevator. Freeman was right in front of a group of zomies. The zombies were ready to jump freeman, but right as that happen SHING! SHINGG!!! Anger came right in time and did a quick diagnol slice and then a heavy horizontal slice with his sword. The pathway was finally clear and frank came down. The group kept shooting the zombies comming from the entrance/exit. Frank realized that they were only shooting from the top and told the heroes that they were going to quickly dodge roll out of the exit. The heroes ran at thier full speed and when they got near the exit they took one long leap and dodge rolled. As they dodge rolled they heard zombies' heads and torsos blow off. The heroes quickly got up but as soon as that happened a few zombies trying to tackle Anger and Freeman gave them a big cut on thier backs with thier zombie hands. Anger and Freeman screamed in pain for a momement, but they still kept running while holding on to thier backs. Sweepy lead Frank to the Owner's car and quickly drove near Anger and Freeman, and they quickly jumped in the car. Frank drove really fast out of the carnival. As Frank approached the supermarket he slowed down. The heroes and Frank entered the store.

Sweepy: Dang guys, I think we should take care of those nasty cuts first.
    Frank: Oh, There's a pharmacy in the back of the store. You guys find what you need, I'll keep a look out.

The heroes entered the pharmacy, and then this happened (Please stop at 2 minutes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CGL7TqDMg&feature=related The psycho manager tried to ram frank with the deadly shopping cart, but frank jumped through the shelves, knocking down some supplies. The manager got mad and started to take out a shotgun out of his shopping cart. frank pulled out his weapons, but as soon as that happened BOOM!! The psycho manager shot Frank and he went flying through another shelf. Frank survived it because he had a bullet proof vest under his clothes but he was down. The heroes immedatly heard that and ran out to see what just happened........
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

(Whatever I just feel like continuing)
    The psycho manager sees the boys and immediately starts ramming his deadly cart at them and Frank. Anger is the first to react, and he throws a grenade at the cart. But, the grenade did't explode and time and the psycho JABS the spikes from his deadly cart right INTO Franks chest and stomach. Right when that happens the grenade explodes WABOOM! That sent the cart fly and flipping over to the cash registers, Frank was knocked back to the right wall, and the psycho manager was blown back to shelves full off cooking supplies. The boys saw an opening and shot the crap out of the psycho manager using uzis, a shotgun, and a magnum POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! POW POW! POW! The psycho manager was dead on the floor with all of his internal organs torn. The heroes(lets just call ourselves that now) went to check on Frank.

Anger: Is he dead.
    Sweepy: Yeah.
    Freeman: Well we have to keep moving, lets just get what we need and...

VOOOMWOOSHHH! Before Freeman could finish his sentence a long spray of flames flew over their heads. The heroes quickly dodged rolled behind separate sheveles.VOOOMWOOSHHH! another long flame flew past the heroes. The heroes drew out thier rifles they had on thier backs, looked up, and fired at the direction of the flames. PHEUM PHEW PHEW BANG BANG the heroes saw that they were firing at a big man covered in metal armor and a flamethrower in one hand, and a gatling gun in the other. the bullets that came in contact bounced off the armor guy's armor(the bang sound). Right when the heroes stopped firing the armor guy lifted the gatling gun up and started firing like crazy in the direction of the heroes. The herores quickly ran while ducking to a shelf on the other side of the suppermarket as bullets were TEARING through the sheleves that they were previously using for cover.

Sweepy: Oaky here's the plan I distract this guy why you guys get him from behind.
    Freeman: WHAT that's CRAZY!
    (VOOOMWOOSHHH! flames go past the heroes heads.
    Sweepy: JUST GO!

Right when Sweepy said that he leaped on to the shelves, pulled out dual 9mm pistols, and started firing away at the armor guy while LEAPING on to several other shelves! The armor imediatley started SPRAYING bullets with his gatling gun at Sweepy, but he kept missing because of Sweepy's movement and the force of the pistol shots. A few second after dodging and jumping Sweepy finally got hit and 10 bullets POUNDED into sweepy's chest. Sweepy was on the floor near the middle of the store, but he wasn't bledding because bullet proof vest were provided to the heroes right before they left. Right when the armor guy started walling torwards sweepy Anger and freeman came right behind him and started BLASTING thier shotguns at the armor guy. When freeman and Anger got close enough they meleed the armor as hard as thy could in the head. That didn't seem to effect the armor guy much because he quickly SWIPED his arm at freeman and anger, and started kicking and puching, trying to get Freeman and Anger back. they dodged all of the armor guys hits, and right when the armor guy POUNDED his flamethrower arm at the ground, freeman and anger jumped onto the armor guy's gatling arm trying to detach it. Freeman hit the gun with sawn-off shotgun shots, while Anger sliced the gun a few times with his sword. The armor guy was trying to shake them off and right when Anger and freeman got the gatling gun off the armor guy was able to knock Freeman and ander off and SMASH! them into the beer and wine section. A bunch of acholic beverages poured out, and armor man used that to his advantage and lit eveything on fire with his flamethrower! Everything in the section instantly caught on fire and Anger and Freeman sprinted to the frozen food isle to try to put out thier flames. Right when they jumped in armor man launched a thick long flame right at the froazen food fridge. The whole fridge almost instantly filled up with water, due to the melted ice, and water spews out of the isle along with Anger and freeman coughing up water. Right after that happened sweepy came behind the armor man and hit him in the face point blank with a sniper! The impact only serverly dented the helmet, but it made him stumble back. Sweepy fired again, but the armor man recovered quickly and PUNCHED Sweepy hard with his flamethrower arm. Right as the armor man was about to fire Anger and Freeman forcfully YANKED on armor amn's helemt. That made him fire up and the flames hit the lights on the ceiling. Freeman and Anger pried the helmet off alittle just before they were knocked off. As the armor man was recovering Sweepy dodge rolled to his mangum that he dropped and instictivly POW! shot the gun at the only exposed part of the armor guy's haed! Blood splattered out the armor amn's helment and he was daed! cheers

Anger:(catching his breath)Phew We finally got him.
    Sweepy: (catching his breath) Alright now let's get what we need.
    (Freeman notices a halfway armored open door behind Sweepy)
    Freeman: Hey guys check this out
    (the heroes open the door and find a storage room full of a ton of survival equipment)
    Anger: Whoa this must be where that armor guy was hiding.
    ( Then all of a sudden the heroes all here numerous amount of zombie groaning getting closer and closer! Shocked )
    Sweepy: Quick grab what you can and let's get the hell out of here.

what will the heroes do next?...........

(okay I belive someone is going to have to drive the car sooner or later and figure out where to go next. I think the main places are the military guy and the surviors' place/fort.)

Last edited by Freeman on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 am

(Freeman its Sawn-Off shotgun, Gatling Gun lol)

As the heroes were running outside Sweepy stops, turns and runs back

Sweepy: You guys secure the car Ill be right back!
    Freeman: Are you insane?!
    Sweepy: Just do it! Hang on!

Sweepy charges back inside as Freeman and Anger begin taking out the zombies closest to the car. They here gunshots from inside the store and Sweepy comes running out with a shopping cart full of food that cant go bad.

Sweepy: I put a round in Frank just to make sure he doesn't get back up...and I grabbed a few toys from the dudes closet.
    Anger: Youre nuts dude I hope you know that.
    Freeman: As long as hes not dead...hurry and load that stuff

Sweepy loads all the food and puts a black duffel bag into the backseat with all their other weapons. He pulls out a small tan switch with a red light on it

Freeman: The hell is that?

Sweepy laughs a little bit and Anger dives behind the car taking Freeman with him

Freeman: Anger WTF?!
    Anger: Oh Sh~!

Before he could finish Sweepy pulls the switch on the detonator as a horde comes out of the store, having gotten in through the back door thanks to armor man blowing it open, and the store explodes as a cloud of smoke, fire, and bits of zombie fly out

Sweepy just stands there laughing

Anger: You jackass! Warn us first!
    Freeman: How did you do that?!
    Sweepy: C4, there was some in that room. So I chucked it around the store and decided to take it down. All the food thats left in there will spoil or rot and attract more zombies.
    Freeman: Lets just leave before more show up having heard the explosion
    Sweepy: Oh yea

Sweepy laughs and gets in the car they were stealing from the now dead Owner and Frank

Sweepy: What should we do? Tell those guys that Frank is dead? Save them? Or just go straight to this Guardsman's house and get the hell outa dodge?
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:53 pm

(Oh thanks Sweepy for the correction, I edited the post so it will be more clear now. How is it that I always make several typos while your posts are perfectly typed. Oh and you just can't keep yourself away from explosives huh. well anyways lets continue)

(while driving up an abandon road)
    Freeman: Hey guys we should head directly to the gaurdsman house because I don't want to take the chance that the survivors got infected during thier fight, beside we could go back and check on them AFTER we get the helicopter.
    Anger: Alright fine hand me the adress.
    (After a few minutes of driving around town)
    Sweepy: Hey Anger pull up here.
    (Anger pulls up on the side of an apartment building)
    Anger: Oh hey this is where my old apartment was.
    Sweepy: Yeah how about we stay here for a while a you know patch up and eat.
    (Freeman pulls out a gun from the back seat)
    Freeman: Alright lets go.

The heroes knew it was going to be pitch dark in the building so they duck taped flashlights onto thier weapons, suplies obtained at the supermarket. Freeman used his M4, Sweepy used his favorite shotgun, and Anger just taped the flashlight onto his hood because he likes using his sword. After that the heroes kicked down the entrance door and took down a few zombies comming at them in the hallway. the heroes kept kicking down every door shooting and slicing down every zombie in the rooms. there were usually only 2 zombies in eack room, and the heroes usually got the zombies by surprise except for one time. On one of the rooms on the second floor right as Freeman was about to kick down the door a zombie JUMPED right at him. Luckliy Freeman was able to hold the zombies head back long enough for Anger to SLICE the zombie right beneath the neck (its safer to use the sword then the shotgun). After that the heroes were more catious. Finally when the heroes got to Anger's old apartment all 3 of them forcefully KICKED the down and BLEW off the head of a zombie watching a static TV. The TV screen shattered from the shotgun blast too. The heroes then put a long wide shelf where the door use to be for a barracde. After, the heroes reloaded sat down, took the food out of thier backpacks, and started eating. After a minute Sweepy pulls out something extra from his backpack. Smile

Sweepy: Hey guys looks like armor man had a secret stash.
    Anger: BEER! Very Happy
    (Anger and Sweepy grab a can of beer and start gulping some down.)
    Freeman: Yeah I'll just stick to water, I don't want to be gettting headaches.
    Sweepy: Oh come on waht's one beer gonna hurt.

The heroes finish up and enjoy thier meals. After that they patch up thier wounds and get ready to leave. Just before they were about to leave Freeman notices small antenna tv on the floor so he picks it up.

Freeman: Hey guy hold on I want see if this thing works
    Anger: Fine make it quick.
    (Freeman turns on the Tv and manages to pick up the news channel they all look at the Tv)

Newslady: General how do we know we are safe from this disease.
    General: Theres no need to worry we barricaded every highway and took down every bridge, were not letting anyone out. This rabbies disease is not airborn and it will be eliminated...

Sweepy: WTF is that what the military think this is RABBIES!
    Anger: I can't belive this, the military isn't even bothering evacuating the healthy people.

The heroes were then suddenly alerted by a explosion sound comming from a building near by. The heroes run to the window and see escaped prisoners riding around in a truck throwing several molitofs, making building catch on fire! The prisoners have thier stero blasting heavy rock music and they seem to be enjoying themselves way too much. The prisoners flew molitofs right at the apartment building and the 1st and 2nd floors instanly BLEW up in flames.The heroes quickly grabed their stuff and starting running down stairs. They stopped when they saw flames flying at thier face. The heroes knew there was no way to go but up so they rushed upstairs. On the 5th floor they saw zombies breaking out of thier rooms with thier bodies on fire! The heroes thought fast and TACKLED a flaming zombie while running towards the window at the end of the hallway! SMASH!!! the heroes fly through the window, bounce off the edge of the lower fire escape, and SMASH into the brick wall opposite of the apartment building. The heroes land on the concrete floor with minor injuries due to the fact that the zombies they tackled took most of the impact from the fire escape. The heroes limp back to the car while watching the building burn. They then started driving up the road.

Freeman: Who the hell were those guys, crazy escaped convicts or something.
    Sweepy: yeah i guess being freed from prison early during this zombie breakout does that to you.
    (Then all of a sudden the prisoner's truck comes out of nowhere!)
    Anger: OH CRAP!

Anger reacts quickly and swerves the car off the road. The car hits a srap metal ramp, and that made 2 of the car's tires blow out and land sideways on leaves and twigs. The heroes climb out of the car and see truck lights pointed right at them. The prisoners grab out thier melee weapons, getting excited to kill, and start ramming thier truck towards the heroes!
    What now................

(Well I didn't plan on the post being this long but ideas just keep flowing as I type)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content