The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Story +

Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    New Story + Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New Story + Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New Story + Baker-11
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

New Story + Empty New Story +

Post by Freeman Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:32 pm

It is a normal spring day and Sweepy, Anger, and Freeman are riding their bikes around the city. Then they go into an empty alleyway and stop at a small rundown building. The all enter.

Anger: Welp this is it.
    Sweepy: Are you sure this is the place?
    Anger: Positive.
    Freeman: What are we looking for again?
    Anger: I told you we're looking for my dad's golden pocket watch. This was his shop before and he told he lost it here.
    Freeman: Why do you need this watch so much anyways>
    Anger: Let's just say I need the money.
    Sweepy: Well I don't think we'll ever find it in this dump.
    Freeman: Hey I wonder what's in here.
    (Freeman opened a safe, but there was a broken handle and the lock didn't work. So, he opened it with ease)
    Anger: Hmn. It's just an old envelope.
    Sweepy: Well it might be important so let's bring it back to your dad. Here, let me put it in my backpack.

Then all of a sudden as they were about to leave CRASH POW POW POW Three tazergun bullets crashed right through the window. The bullets just barley missed the 3 kids. The kids instantly ducked and sprinted for the exit.

Sweepy: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
    Anger: I don't know just keep running!

Then four guys with bullet proof vests and shotgun looking weapons KNOCKED DOWN the back door and they all fired another round of tazerbullets. the 3 kids dove for the stairs right beside them and the bullets scraped against the side of thier shirts. The 3 of them sprinted for the roof. The 4 guys were running after them.

Freeman: CRAP! what now!
    Sweepy: Wait theres a fire escape a few feet away from us.
    (The 4 guys kicked down the door to the roof)
    Anger: JUMP!

POW! Two shots hit Sweepy right as he was about to jump. ufh Anger and Freeman made it to the bottom of the fire escape with a crash landing. But, Anger and Freeman had no time for pain and they ran up the fire escape as they saw 2 more guys with tazer guns climbing up the fire escape. as Freeman and Anger were running for their lives, they stoped and looked down when they reached the edge of the roof. Freeman and Anger saw Sweepy being carried away in a black car. SWEEPY!!! cried out Anger and Freeman. Then from behind 2 guys with tazer guns were ready to fire. freeman noticed immeditaly and got behind anger. POW! One shot hit Freeman in the back and it made Anger and freeman get pushed off the roof!. AHHHHHHHHHHH! [u]SWOOSH! CRASH! Suddenly as they were falling Anger flew sideways, hit Freeman, crash through an apartment window, crash through another apartmant window, bounce off a brick wall, and started flying in circles in the middle of another alleyway while holding on to the back of Freeman's shirt!

Freeman: HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!
    Anger: i DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN'T CONTROL IT.

Then 4 guys with tazer guns spotted Anger and Freeman and started firing at them!

Freeman: JUST GET US OUT OF HERE BEFORE WE GET SHOT AGAIN!

Anger quickley flew forward at a very fast pace.

Freeman: Hey slow down!!!
    anger: Sorry I haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. HEY isn't that the car where they put Sweepy in.
    Freeman: come on let's follow it!

so Anger started flying towards the car not knowing if he can save Sweepy................

(Sorry anger that I chose your power for you already. but don't worry we'll all get several powers through out the story)
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    New Story + Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New Story + Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

New Story + Empty Re: New Story +

Post by Sweepy Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 pm

(I cant think of anything for the story yet....but whyd i get caught first Sad kinda like me exploding in the other story)
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 pm

(Oh well I wanted you to get caught first Sweepy so you can release your power on those guys who caught yo, but you can continue the story however you want)
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Anger followed the car along with Freeman, it pulled into a garage where the 2 snuck in before the door closed. Sweepy was pulled out of the car, with his hands tied. Sweepy suddenly dissapeared, the ropes fell to the floor, and one of the guards found Sweepy's foot in his face. Just as fast Sweepy jumped around the room kicking and punching his captors while they shot aimlessly around the room. When all were defeated Anger went over to Sweepy.

Anger "How did you.....?!"
    Sweepy "I have no clue....it just felt normal to do it"
    Freeman "More are coming....lets hide in there!"

The heroes went into a small locker room.

Anger "Look body armor"
    Freeman "And guns"
    Sweepy "Well the armor will help us if they shoot more darts at us. And these guns are all non-lethal loaded. 9mm tranc darts and bean bag 12ga shotguns. Well lets get suited up, looks like theres enough guns and ammo so that we can all have 2 tranc pistols and 1 shotgun."
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Freeman: I don't know guys why don't we just fly out of here I mean we don't even know what these guys want from us.
    Sweepy: Wait Fly?
    Anger: yeah it's my power that I just got.
    Sweepy: Sweet! So we both have powers. Wait what about you Freeman?
    Freeman: well... I kind of don't have one.
    Sweepy: Dang, well I guess we should..... wait my backpack?!
    Anger: Awe man don't tell me those guys stole it, my dad will kill me if I lost anything from his shop!
    Freeman: Dang it, well I guess we have search the base.

Anger flies Sweepy and freeman through a window and led them though a room cluttered with boxes. The heroes spot a door nearby and look through a peep hole. There is a hallway with 2 guards guarding 2 doors. One in the far left side and one in the far right side. Then, Sweepy used his super speed to smash open the door and quickly KNOCKOUT the guard on the left side. The other guard spotted Freeman and yelled at him. POW! POW! POW! The gaurd shot Freeman 3 times in the chest, but freeman's vest protected him. Immeaditly after that Freeman fired 3 tazers and one hit the gaurd's leg. the guard fell down in pain, and anger finished the gaurd with a head shot.

freeman: You were always a better aim then me.
    Sweepy: Hey guys look!

Anger and Freeman rushed over a saw a regular 25 year old guy in a prison type room.

sweepy: Wounder what kind of place is this.
    (Footspteps approaching)
    freeman: Oh crap someone's comming

Anger quickly flew Sweepy and Freeman to the shadows of the ceiling. A second later 5 guards and a middle aged woman steped into the room. The woman seemed to be in charge because she commanded the guards to take the prisoner out. The prisoner was hooked up to some king of machine which made him very weak. the heroes knew they couldn't just watch that prison be taken away so they acted fast. Freeman did a surprise attack and shot a tazer at one gaurd's head. Everyone looked up and that's when Sweepy swooped down with his super speed and KNOCKEDOUT 2 gaurds and the woman. As the other 2 gaurds were perpared to fire anger swooshed down and tackled the gaurds to the corner of the hallway! They fell unconcious. But Anger forgot he was holding Freeman up and Freeman fell on the prisoner. Sparks flew out of the machine and the prisoiner disconnected himslef. But thats when the prisoner suddenly became FURIOUS! 3 more guards entered. They spoted anger first and started shooting at him. anger quicky flew to the other side while doging bullets. Then, the prisoner RIPED out the prison door to use as a shild against the bullets. Then he KICKED the door with such great force that it knocked out the 3 gaurds. The prisoner then look at freeman furiously. The prison GRABED freeman by the throat and started chocking him to death. freeman tried to break free but he knew it was no use. But then freeman saw a white spark flow through his hand. Then freeman KICKED the prisoner with such great force that he SMASHED right into the wall.

Freeman: WHOA!
    (A very loud siren suddenly broke out. Then Sweepy comes rushing in with his super speed with a backpack in his hand)
    Sweepy: GUYS I GOT IT!
    Anger: Come on!
    (But then the prsioner sudden got up right behind Sweepy ready to choke him!)
    Anger/Freeman: SWEEPY!
    Prisoner: AHHHHHH!!!!!

The woman came from behind the prisoner and touched his head. that seemed to make the prison cry out in pain and fall to the floor unconscious!

Woman: I think you boys should leave now.

the heroes looked and her in amazement. Then Several gaurds came in screaming at them. Anger quickly grabed Freeman and Sweepy and flew out a window at a VERY fast pace. The heroes are now heading back to Anger's house to figure stuff out...........
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Sweepy: What were they doing to that guy?
    Freeman: I have no idea, what I want to know is what the woman did to him and why she let us go....
    Anger: Well we didnt have to use much ammo, and we never even had a chance to use the beanbag shotguns.
    Sweepy: Ya I only used a few rounds from my tranc gun, and Freeman shot a few darts from his.
    Anger: Well we do have some pretty awsome powers
    Sweepy: Ya but I aint dropping the guns just yet, we may need them...even with what is happening to us.
    Freeman: I agree since those guys didnt give up just yet.

Several men from the garage they escaped came running at them with stun rods, but they were super charged rods so that electricty began arcing off in little bolts of lightning. Sweepy immediately drew one of his 2 pistols and began firing tranc rounds at their unarmored necks and hands. Anger flew Freeman up onto a fire escape and they both drew 1 of their 2 pistols and began firing as well. Freeman hit fewer people since his aim wasnt all that great, but he dropped several people before they even got to Sweepy. Sweepy's first pistol was empty of its 15 darts and grabbed his other pistol while holstering his first, but there seemed an impossible amount of guards for that one compound. Anger and Freeman had more pistol ammo than Sweepy because they let him take more of the shotgun shells, so they kept firing while Sweepy was putting his pistols away and grabbing his shotgun. No matter where he shot he dropped his opponents because the 12ga packed way more punch then the 9mms. After awhile Sweepy's first shotgun clip was empty and there wasnt enough time to load. So he grabbed one of the stun rods and began flying through the crowd at high speeds striking everyone in range. When all was said and done the boys gathered some more rods, a few more pistol clips and some shotgun ammo and flew as fast as Anger could fly to his house.....
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Anger flew Sweepy and Freeman straight through his bedroom window. it was night time because They got lost a couple of times, but Anger got a lot better at his flying and Sweepy practice a little of his super speed to get Anger back on track to the house. Anyways, the heroes rushed over to Anger's dad to give him the package and tell what happened to them.

Anger: Dad! Dad! Dad!
    (He was in the couch watching TV)
    Anger's dad: Oh hey boys your finally back. So did you get my watch.
    Anger: No but we did manage to get this!
    (Sweepy handed over the package)
    Anger's dad: Huh? Shocked where did you boys get this.
    Anger: Oh we found in your old shop, but that's not even half the story.......
    (The heroes told Anger's dad everything that happened and showed him their powers.)
    Anger: ..... and then we came here! Do you know what's all this about?
    Anger's dad: I'm afraid I do. I just can't believe this is starting again.
    Freeman: What's starting again?
    Anger's dad: Well let me start from the beginning, 10 years ago I found a job for this secret program. This secret program was expirmenting on how to cure any cancer. I was working only as an assistant and I was payed well so I stuck with the job. Well anyways, one day the program made a break through, or so they thought, because a patient was fully cure of a cancer. So, the program decided to give more cancer patients the cure, or the "formula" as they call it. That's when it went all wrong. All those patient suddenly all got a "side effect" or a power like you boys. But these powers changed those people. It made them VERY agressive and uncontrollable. the program had to blow the whole place up because it had crazy people with powers in it! Well after that the program dumped all of the formula and I thought that was the last of it. Well it looks like it has started again.
    Anger: But what about that middle age woman we saw!
    Anger's dad: Oh yes, well all I know is that she was one of the people in charge of the program and that's about it.
    Freeman: One last thing, what's so important about that package.
    Anger's dad: Well surprisingly this has 1 of 3 parts of how to make the formula, and there are also some files of people with powers for some reason. Looks like you boys were in the wrong place in the wrong time when those guys were trying to steal part of the formula.
    anger: so what now dad?
    Anger's dad: welp I told you all I know, why don't we just lay low for a while.
    Sweepy: Good cause I'm STARVING! What's thier to eat?
    Anger's dad: Well why don't I heat up some left over pizza for you guys.
    Sweepy SWEET!

So everyone enjoys thier supper and Sweepy, Freeman go home and everyone catches up on thier sleep not know what awits for them the next day........
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Later that night in Angers house he and his dad were woken up by a large crash at the front door. The crash was unfortunately a bloody Sweepy carrying an equally bloody Freeman.

Anger "Guys! What happend!?"
    Sweepy "Guess they are pretty desperate to get their hands on our piece of the formula."
    Anger's dad "But why are you 2 bleeding?"
    Freeman "They decided to upgrade to real bullets"

Freeman was standing on his own feet but several bullets had torn through him, Sweepy was no better but Sweepy hefted the 1 of the 3 shotguns they got from the complex.

Sweepy "Luckily I had some bean-bag shells leftover. I heard the shooting and ran to Freemans just in time"
    Freeman "Which is good cause my shotgun was already empty and my pistols were getting really low."
    Sweepy "But now I have real shells and Freeman has some real 9mm rounds. Even got ammo you Anger"

Sweepy pulls out his spare pistol and tosses it to Anger. Anger was out of shotgun rounds and pistol rounds, so a weapon he can use to defend himself was a good idea. But there were noises outside, voices and car engines.

Anger "Now what?!"
    Anger's dad "The cavalry"
    Sweepy "Damn! Thought I had lost them."
    Freeman "How do we get out?"
    Anger's dad "Theres an old tunnel under the house leading to the lake, use that and get out of here. They wont bother me if they think you ran off"
    Anger "But dad!"
    Anger's dad "Just go!"
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 pm

SLAM!!! a solider forcefully kicked down the door and 10 more soldiers came rushing in with M4s! The heroes were shocked and dodged roll through the door leading to the lake. Then some of the soldiers yelled "HEY THEY WENT DOWN HERE!!! SWOOSH! ZIP! Anger flew through the tunnel grabbing Freeman while Sweepy used his super speed. Right after, the soldiers came down and noticed the door wide open. A few minutes later the heroes arrived at the lake.

Sweepy: Phew well that was a close one.
    Anger: Yeah but I just hope my dad's okay
    Freeman: Well we're here, so now what?
    Sweepy: Hey look over there.
    (Sweepy pointed to a cabin right along the other side of the lake)
    Freeman: Well I guess theres nothing left to do but check it out.

The heroes walk over to the cabin and check if anyone's around, but no one seems to be around. Anger found some first aid kits and gave it to Sweepy and Freeman so they can patch themselves up. POW!!! all of a sudden a shotgun bull shot through the wooden wall. The heroes duked and were freaked out. POW!! another shot was fired and it bursted down the door. Then a tall skinny Australian man came in with a shotgun pointed at the heroes. "GET OUT OF MY CABIN NOW!". Then Sweepy quickly used his super speed right when the man fired. CRASH! Sweepy knocked the man so hard that he crashed through another wooden wall and pieces of the wooden wall went right through the man's stomache! But then the man got up and took the wooden pieces right out of his stomache like he never got hurt! Anger decided it was time to go so he grabbed freeman and started to fly off but the Australian man shot Anger right in the stomache! Anger came crashing down. Sweepy super tackled the Australian man again and knocked him through the storage room outside of the cabin. Sweepy jumped up in the air and was ready to used a super fast knock out punch. The man qucily grabbed a shovel near him and SMASHED the shovel so hard against sweepy that the shovel broke. Then suddenly the Austrailan man grined and the shovel regenerated back to normal. Then freeman came from behind and super puched the Australian man right in the jaw. The man flew back with his neck snaped. But the man just got up and positioned his head back to normal. Freeman charged at him and the man stiked him with a shovel but freeman caught the shovel and super through into the lake. Then Freeman started chocking the man using his super strength. But then a white flow of energy went through Freeman's hand. Freeman was confused and the man took this opportunity and stabbed Freeman with a knife he took out of his sock. Freeman stumbled back but then Freeman didn't feel any pain and he took out the knife. The Australian man looked surprised and Freeman looked mad. Freeman suddenly super punched the man towards the lake. sweepy finished it off and kicked the man right into the lake using his super speed.

Freeman: Hey your concious again.
    Sweepy: Yeah I just waited for the right moment
    Freeman: Oh crap Anger, he's still down
    (Sweepy and Freeman rushed over to Anger)
    Sweepy: Awe man I don't think a first aid kit is going to patch this up.
    Freeman: Well we can't just let him die like this!
    Sweepy: I know! but what are we going to do?!
    Freeman: Hmn... Maybe...

(Freeman focued his hands on Anger's wound. Then suddenly pules stared comming out and Anger's wound stared to heal!)

Anger: (Catching his breath) What happen?!
    Sweepy: Whoa looks like Freeman got a new power.
    Freeman: Yeah guess so, looks like I can regenerate anything.
    Anger: well we can't stick around here for long. Let's grab what we need and get the hell out of here!
    Sweepy: I agree let's go.

Now the heroes continue on to discover more about these powers.......
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat May 02, 2009 11:38 am

(I know that this is my second post in a row but i just want to continue the story)

The heroes are flying and they land near a dinner house in the middle of Texas. The heroes were flying for an hour and need something to eat. The heroes step in and pay for some food with the money they found in the cabin.

Sweepy: So Freeman you figured out how your power works.
    Freeman: You mean my copying ability, well sort of. I think i have to concentrate on a person when grab them.
    Anger: Well we have to figure out what we're going to do next.
    Sweepy: I'm thinking we should find those people trying to get us and destroy the formula they are probably making right now.
    Anger: Yeah I agree, we can't let those people have these kind of powers.

Then all of a sudden a man in a trench coat got up and forcefully pushed a table and a man straight toward a wall like it was nothing. Then he contiuned to hold his arm out, and tht man the man get squished by the table while he was still on the wall. The peole inside the dinner started running out in panic. The manager started dailing 911 when the man in the trench coat lifted up is other arm and then swung it in a diagnol motion. SLICE the manager's head got sliced off, along with the obstacles in his way. This power has to be telekinesis. Anger acted first and started flying towards the telekenisis man, ready to tackle him. Then a fireball came out of nowhere and it hit Anger making him fly through the window. Then another man came gilding through the dinner by making him hands go on fire. Then the fire man leaped onto Anger. The fire man was about to launch a firball at Anger's head, but then Anger got up quickly and tackled the fire man, then Anger went flying through the air extremely fast while still tackling the fire man. Freeman then decided to super punch the floor, and it made telekenisis man hit the sealing. But the telekenisis man got up like like nothing happened and was about to attack with telekinetic slice, but then time suddenly froze. Freeman looked around and saw that everything stopped instead of him. Then a Japanese man appeared.

Freeman: Who are you and whats going on?!
    ???: My name is Hiro and I need you to come with me now!
    Freeman: What!? Why?!

Then Hiro grabbed Freeman by the arm, blinked, and Freeman and Hiro teleported away.
    After that, time unfroze and the telekinetic man sliced through the floor of the dinner. Sweepy was confused on what just happened to freeman, but Sweepy knew that the telekinesis man has to be stopped. So, Sweepy used his super speed to dodge another power slice, and then he used a super speed arm strike to send the telekinesis man flying through wall.The telekinetic man slowly got up, and Sweepy and telekinesis man both looked at each other mad and ready to battle The heroes have now gone their separate way.

(Here's part of Freeman's story)

Freeman and Hiro teleported to some strange city. then freeman was shocked when he saw a groups of people flying, picking up things that way tons, and and setting stores on fire.

Freeman: What is this place?
    Hiro: This is New York City, 5 years from now.
    Freeman: WHAT?! Wait are you saying you took me into the future!
    Hiros: Yes, but for a good reason.
    Freeman: Why?
    Hiro: I'll tell you but not here.
    (Hiro blinked again, and they got teleported to some sort of warehouse then Hiro went over and showed a file to Freeman. The file showed a building)
    Freeman: Why are you showing me this?
    Hiro: This is the building you have to get to, this is where the formula is.
    Freeman: The formula? You mean the thing that gives people powers.
    Hiro: Yes, your friends will find it before you, they will get more powers from it, but they will also give it to many more people.
    Freeman: I don't understand.
    Hiro: Your friends are going to try to destroy the formula, but little will they know that the formula turns into a gas when you try to blow it up. That's why I need you to destroy it, properly.
    Freeman: How am I supose to do that?
    Hiro: You have the power to copy people's powers right? Well you already got my power when I grabed you. Use it and find more. Start with him.
    (Hiro pulled out another file and showed it to Freeman, Freeman read the name out loud)
    Freeman: Issac. okay so now what?
    Hiro: well...

Then as Hiro was about to speak, a huge explosion blew open a big hole inside the wearhouse. then a lazer hit Hiro! Hiro screamed in pain for a second, and then the next Hiro teleported away. Then a man with glowing red hands came in. Then the lazer man yelled "WHERES HIRO!!!". Freeman was shocked, and then the lazer man look anger at Freeman and fired a big lazer at Freeman! Freeman got hit, and it created a big hole through his stomache. Thankfully, Freeman had the regeneration power, and he healed himself. Then Hiro poped out of nowhere, came right in front of lazer man, and STABBED him right through the chest with a samari sword. Hiro thought he was dead, but then lazer man chared up his hand, and SLAMED them together, right at hiros head. Hiro is dead! Lazer man was down and was heavily bleding on the floor. Then two people came in. One was a guy in glasses, and the other was the woman the heroes saw in the gaurd house! The woman said well doneto lazer man, and then the guy with the glasses took out the sword and instantly healed lazer man. Freeman freaked out so he started runing away. Then Freeman heard the sound of a lazer being fired! Right when Freeman was about to get hit, he teleported back to the dinner. Freeman was glad to be back, untill he saw that the dinner was completely wrenched. Freeman also saw a dead man, with blood all over him. It was the man tekekinisis man was trying to kill, looks like he succeeded. No lets go to Sweepy or Anger's stories.
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

(Flashback to Sweepy's fight)

Sweepy and the telkinesis man were fighting without ever touching each other. Telekinesis man was throwing psi blades and tables at Sweepy while he was using his speed to dodge out of the way instantly. Sweepy charged forward and jumped up to deliver a kick at sonic speed, the telekinesis man braced himself with his mind but was caught off guard as Sweepy punched him in the back at light speed as his double kicked him in the face at light speed (having increased speed during his jump). Since he was hit from both sides he didnt do anything but fall straight down. Anger walked in holding a man whose body was covered in soot but other than the pale look on his face he appeared fine. A man who ran outside earlier came back in.

???: I knew this would happen soon.
    Sweepy: Ok, 2 things. Who are you and who are they?
    ???: My name isnt important all you need to know is that I used to work for the people who made them.
    Anger: Bad thing to tell us since they are trying to kill us
    ???: I left after figuring out what they were having me do
    Sweepy: Where is the formula?
    ???: All of the ingredients except for the ones on the last sheet are gathered and are mixing. It cant give people adaptive powers like you but it will give them 1 'super' ability
    Anger: One or more its still spells chaos. People who take it wont be accepted into society and it will cause a rift that will lead to war.
    ???: Which is why im giving you the address of the warehouse where they are mixing it. Get there, destroy the formula and save the lives of thousands.
    Sweepy: Lets do it Anger
    Anger: What about Freeman?
    Sweepy: He can find us. Im absolutely sure of it

The heroes leave but the man answers his cell phone....

???: All done here Ms. Arden
    Arden: Are they going to the plant?
    ???: Yes they think they are destroying the forumula you made from the 3 pieces of notes but they dont understand how
    Arden: Good, theyll release the formula onto the world and make everyone super
    ???: Cant wait Ms. Arden

(hangs up)

???: Finally ill get paid and can retire from this line of work

He looks over at the telekinesis man...

???: Too bad, for a prototype you had high expectations
    T.K Man: Rot in hell you evil bastard!
    ???: WHAT?!

The man draws a gun but cant pull the trigger

???: Damn you!
    T.K Man: Your going to let those kids kill people! You are trying to make more miserable people like me! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telekinesis man stabbed him with hundereds of psi blades and threw him into the corner of the room. He then picks up the dead fire man and leaves the diner and is long gone before Freeman arrives back at the diner and notices the dead man with the gun...
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu May 07, 2009 2:09 pm

(back to Freeman....)

Freeman decided to go to Issac first. So, Freeman closed his eyes and concentrated really hard on the picture of Issac. Right when Freeman opened his eyes he was in front of an open apartment building. freeman went inside and saw paintings, but they were sliced and burnt. Freeman also noticed that all the lights in the room were shattered. Then a few seconds later ZAP! Freeman got hit in the back by a electricity bolt. Freeman turned around and saw teenage girl with blue electrical hands.

E. Girl: what are you doing her!
    Freeman: Whoa I'm just looking for a man named Issac
    E. Girl: Wrong answer.

ZAP!!! electrical girl hit Freeman with a long electrical blast and it made Freeman fly through the window and land hard on the fire escape. Then electric girl stepped near Freeman and was charging up for a big blast! Freeman quickly grabbed a hold of her leg to absorb her power. freeman was about to attack her but electric git striked first and it made freeman's electrical arms smash down on the metal fire escape. ZAPPP!!!! BOOM! the whole fire place BLEW up and it made eclectic girl and Freeman fly back in different directions. Both of them hit the ground HARD. Electrical girl was unconscious, but Freeman recovered fast thanks to his regeneration power. Freeman knew he had to keep going, so he went into an abandon store near by. Then freeman concentrated again on Issac and he teleported somewhere else. This time Freeman teleported in front of a small shop at the bottom of a building. Freeman noticed that the door was electronically locked. Freeman easily got in by pulling on the the door using his super strength. As freeman came in he noticed a few paintings, but one stood out because it looked like it was a picture of him. The picture also showed a man behind him pointing a pistol at his head. Then a second later freeman heard someone behind him filping off the saftey on a pistol.

???: Who are you and what are you doing?
    Freeman: My name's freeman and I'm just looking for someone named Issac.
    ???: What do you want with Issac?
    Freeman: I just want to talk to him.
    (Then freeman quickly turned around and super pushed the man in back of him. at the same time the man fired the pistol, but missed and fell back and hit the wall. Freeman then noticed the man's face)

Freeman: Issac?
    ( then issac gt mad so he got up, picked up his gun, and wasted a clip on Freeman. Freeman was bledding on the floor for a few seconds, but then he got up fully healed.)

Issac: Look man theres no way I'm going back to the company!
    Freeman: Company? What are you talking about?
    Issac: What? you mean they didn't sent you to capure me/
    Freeman: What no I just want some awnsers.
    (Issac calmed downed alittle and went to a room full of art supplies. freeman followed him)
    Issac: Awnsers huh, well so am I.
    Freeman: Why are you showing me these paintings.
    Issac: Don't you know, thats why the company wants me, I can see and paint the future)
    Freeman: Whoa, that's pretty sick.
    Issac: So what's your deal, you have two powers and all the people i've seen like me only have on.
    Freeman: Well that's just it, I can absorb people'a powers just by touching them.
    Issac: really, then I wounder...
    (Issac touched freeman's shoulder. Then a second later Freeman's eyes had a screen over them and things were moving like a TV in Freeman's eyes. then freeman suddenly started drawing something really quickly on a piece of paper. A minute later freeman reverted back to normal and the drawing was finished.

Issac: Hmn, so it is true.
    Freeman: Whoa what just happened.
    Issac: Look for yourself.
    (Freeman's picture showed a kind of fat man and a buff African man at a casino somewhere and the fat man was pointing a pistol at the African.)
    Freeman: so your saying I just painted the future.
    Issac: Exacally, and by the looks of it, you have to stop this.
    Freeman: Thanks Issac.
    (Freeman was about to teleport until Issac stopped him)
    Issac: Wait!
    Freeman: What.
    issac: Just in case your future seeing power starts up again you'll need this.
    (Issac handed Freeman a pocket notepad and a pencil attached to it)
    Freeman: Thanks. See Ya.

Freeman then teleported to the casino. The casino was full of people gambling, but there was no African or fat man. Freeman looked around confused. Now back to Sweepy or Anger.......
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

While the heroes were flying towards the warehouse....

Anger: Howd you do that back there?
    Sweepy: What do you mean?
    Anger: Make a copy of yourself?
    Sweepy: I didnt exactly make a copy, I was just moving so fast that I could be in 2 places at once
    Anger: Thats sick dude
    Sweepy: You get anything new while I was fighting that guy?
    Anger: Well.......

(Its all up to Anger, but ive set the stage for mine and his powers to develop over time while Freeman can just copy anyones powers)
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

(Now back to Freeman)
    Freeman decided to stay at the casino for a while and keep a look out for the 2 people in his drawing. After an hour Freeman finally found them, but he noticed that they were just playing poker. Then they started talking alittle. It didn't long until the African threw the first punch at the fat man. The man got up and quickly drew his gun and fired. A crowd of people panicked and ran for the exit. He missed the African guy and now the man aimed his pistol straight at the African. Freeman was about to stop the fat man, until the African raised his hand and the fat man got a major headache. As the African got closer to him his headache got worse. freeman tried to stop the African by launching thunder bolts, but nothing came out of freeman's hands. freeman thought that he could rely on his super strength so he RAMMED the African as hard as he could and then he started punching him while the African was on the floor. But then the African caught freeman's fists and kneed Freeman really hard. Freeman didn't recover fast from that blow and wounder what was wrong with him. Then the african got up, grabed Freeman and started punching him. Meanwhile, the fat man got up reach for his pistol and was about to fire but, another man with dark glassed knocked the fat man out by meleeing him with another pistol. Then 3 guards came and they were all euiqiped with tazor shotguns! one guard shot the fat man to make sure he was out. Right when Freeman saw that he was going to get tazored he grabed the African and threw him right in from of the tazor bullets using all his regular strength. The African screamed in pain for a few seconds, but then he was out cold. freeman tried to use the african as a body shield but the gaurds kicked freeman to be out i the open. The guards fired their weapons. At the same time Freeman closed his eyes and shielded himself with his hands. After 2 seconds freeman noticed he wasn't hit so he opened his eyes. He saw that everything around him has stoped and he saw that the bullets were an inch from hitting him. Freeman has just stopped time. freeman saw the fat man and decided that he should save him to get some answers. freeman dragged the fat man to a bar a few block south. Freeman closed his eyes, concentrated on unfreezing time, and made time go back to normal. A took a while until the fat man woke up.

F. man: Huh where am I?
    Freeman: Hey man, your finally up. let's just say we're away from those bad guys.
    F. man: Thanks for getting me out of there.....
    Freeman: It's Freeman.
    F. man: Yeah thanks Freeman, I'm Parkman.
    Freeman: Sup Parkman, now you mind telling me what that was all about.
    Parkman: well those guys work for a company who hunt down people like me.
    Freeman: like you?
    Parkman: Yeah, not that you'll believe me but I can read mines and control people's thoughts.
    Freeman: no I believe cause I'm just like you.
    ( Freeman made his hand charge up with blue electricity)
    Parkman: Whoa, so that explains how you got me out of there.
    Freeman: So Parkman what happen over there with the African
    Parkman: Oh yeah, has the power to turn off people's power and he has the power to erase memories. When I was trying to resist from him taking my memory it gave me a majority headache.
    Freeman: so where do we go from here?
    Parkman: Well....
    ( Then Parkman heard the toughts of gaurds comming to get them)
    Parkman: Freeman we gotta move NOW!

Then gunshot came crashing through the window and freeman and Parkman ducked under the bar right in time. Everyone started runing outside, and 5 gaurds came fully equiped. Freeman and Parkman ran through the back door and started running through an allyway. The the gaurds saw both of them and they shot several times at them. Since Freeman was in the back of parkman he took all the bullets and fell to the floor. Parkman quickly turned around and right when the guards were about to fire again, Parkman gave them a sharp look. Then all of a sudden the gaurds stopped, faced each other, and then they shot each other. After that Freeman healed and got up. Parkman looked surprised, but he still kept going and he told freeman that he had a car a few blocks away. when they found the car the quickly got in and started driving away. Then 3 cars started ramming into them. Freeman knew what to do so he puched through the window and fired a long electic balst that blew the enigines of 2 of the cars ramming him. Then Freeman shot another electric bolt at the last car and it imediatly blew up the engine. Then freeman regenerated both windows and Parkman looked a little shocked. Parkman started to drive normally after a mile away from the bar.

Freeman; So where are we going?
    Parkman: Thers a scientist near by working inside the company, he has something i need.
    Freeman: Scientist1 Perfect, maybe he knows where the formula is.
    Parkman: Well i guess he has something we both want.
    (Now back to Sweepy and anger).........
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu May 14, 2009 2:49 pm

(well since nobody is posting I'll just continue.)

Freeman and Parkman arrive at a long and short rectangular building in the middle of some woods. They step inside and find a man in a lab coat working. He must be the scientist Park was taking about. The scientist noticed them walk in, dropped was he was doing, and came over to them.

Scientist: Parkman! Nice to see you again.
    (Parkman looked at him very furiously, and then he grabbed him by the shirt and pounded him against the wall.)
    Parkman: WHERE IS IT!!!
    Scientist: Sorry I don't know what your talking about.
    Parkman: WHERES THE FORMULA!!! TELL ME NOWWW!
    (Then Parkman gave the scientist a very sharp looked. This made the scientist struggle from opening his mouth, almost like the scientist was trying to keep from talking. But it was useless because Parkman got the answer out of him within a few seconds.)
    Scientist: it's in Ohio company building number 337.
    (Parkman then let him go and went to a filing cabinet near by.)
    Scientist: Hey stay away from there.
    Parkman: (giving him a sharp look) stay down and shutup!
    (The scientist then sat back down on the floor)
    Parkman: ugh it's locked, Freeman open this for me.
    Freeman: Hold up, first tell why are you doing this.
    Parkman: Just open it NOWW.
    (Parkman gave freeman the sharp looke, but Freeman just got a major headache and now he was trying to command Parkman to stop. That made them both get headaches and then they both stopped.)
    Freeman: sorry dude but I have your power too.
    Parkman: sigh okay I guess I should tell you. These people with the formula, they made me this way. It was great at first, but then after a while I lost everything, my job, my wife. So now my only hope is to go back and force these people to take this power away.
    Freeman: Alright man I'll help you, just try not to hurt anybody.

Freeman went over to the cabinet and opened it with his super strength. They kept searching through files until they found a file that read Company Building #337 at the top. Freeman saw that there was a picture of the building and was about to teleported there, but then Freeman's eyes had a screen over them again, and images were moving in freeman's eyes. Freeman immedatly took out is pocket sketch book and started drawing like crazy. Parkman was really confused on what just happened but he decided that he should just wait until Freeman stops drawing. 3 minutes later Freeman stopped and looked at what he drew.

Parkman: Dude what was that.
    Freeman: I just drew the future, just another of my powers.
    Parkman: What?! let me see.
    ( The first picture showed Anger and Sweepy and two other guys in a building of some sort. The 2 guys both had powers, one guy had his arms and legs on fire, while the other guy had his arms and legs completely covered in ice. anger was flying towards the fire guy, and Sweepy was super speeding towards the ice guy. All of them looked ready to attack in the drawing. the second picture showed all 3 of the heroes and Ms. Arden in an office. Ms. Arden was sitting at her desk and the heroes were standing in front of the desk. Ms. Arden was also handing some sort of vile to Anger in the drawing. The 3rd drawing showed Freeman, a man, and a teenage girl in a house in the living room. The teenage girl was in the side running and looking scared. The man was giving and evil grin at Freeman and he looked ready to attack, while freeman looked ready for battle.

Freeman: Sorry Parkman you have to go without me, right now i have to stop this. (Freeman showed the picture with Sweepy and Anger)
    Parkman: What?! what's so important about that.
    Freeman: There my friends I have to help. Don't worry I'll catch up.
    Parkman: I don't know man, I can't do this alone.
    Freeman: Sure you can, and if you need help just find more people like us.
    Parkman: Alright man, see ya.

Freeman thought of the picture of Anger and Sweepy fighting the 2 guys and blinked. To his surprise Freeman teleported right outside Company building #337 Smile Looks like Anger and Sweepy beat him here. Freeman looked inside the building, and it looked like a normal factory, and he wondered where is Anger and Sweepy?! (Now Let's flashback to Anger and Sweepy Smile )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content