The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New story

Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

New story - Page 5 Empty Re: New story

Post by Sweepy Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Sweepy woke up and found someones boot next to his face.

Sweepy "Im gonna assume that you arent entirely to friendly to people who fall outa the sky?"
    ???? "Oh its awake."
    Sweepy "Ok suddenly im an it? Anyway......"
    Before he could finish his sentance the girl kicked towards where he....was.
    Sweepy "Ok, shunpo still works in this world, and knowing you are fast and strong makes me guess who you are. But im no enemy, my name is Sweepy. Im looking for my friends, our ship exploded and we got separated."
    Tifa "Names Tifa. Im looking for my friends to, we split up when we saw the explosion, figured it was a new weapon."
    Sweepy "Nope just 3 people running across dimensions trying to save as many as we can from the darkness."
    Tifa "So its not just us eh?"
    Sweepy "Im guessing you all have had a run in with the Heartless and the Nobodies."
    Tifa "If thats what they are called yeah, they duke it out now and again and we finish them off. Those silvery ones usually beat the shadowy ones."
    Sweepy "Definately the Heartless and the Nobodies."
    Tifa "How many?"
    Sweepy "How many what?"
    Tifa "How many have fallen to shadow?"
    Sweepy "........several hundered maybe, across many dimensions.....including mine...."
    Tifa "Im sorry, I didnt mean to bring up something painfull...."
    Sweepy "Its ok, its been a long time and I dont see them as really gone, just hidin. And after that me and my 2 friends vowed not let others suffer our fate....that is why we are here."
    Tifa "Well I guess we need all the help we can get, my friend Cid should be after your ship. He might be able to help fix it."
    Sweepy "We wont need it till we stop the shadow here."
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 5 Baker-11
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by Freeman Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Freeman: Augh, where am I?
    Freeman wakes and realizes that he is chained to a wall in a very dark dungeon. A door opens and 3 figures come out. 2 of them were a cross of a heartless, a nobody, and a knight. The third person was Sephiroth! Sephiroth walks to Freeman

Sephiroth: Well looks like you ended up in the wrong place
    Freemen: where am I? What is this place?
    Sephiroth: First awnser my question, who are you?
    there was a silence. Then Sephiroth stabed Freemen in the shoulder whith his sword.
    Freeman: Aughhhhhhhh!!!!
    Sephiroth: I said who are you?
    Freeman: I'm Freeman, I'm just looking for my friends.
    Sephiroth: Now that wasn't so hard was it. Now to awnser your questions this is my castle created by the Darkness. This is the dungeon to hold you untill I'm done with my plan.
    Sephiroth pulls his sword out of Freeman.
    Freeman: Aughhh!!!
    Sephiroth: Were're done here let's go.
    Sephiroth and his guards leave the dungeon. Then Freeman sommoned his keyblades and the chains broke instantly. But then several heratless and nobodies suddenly appereared out of the floor.
    Freeman: Hmn, bring it on.
    (we'll get back to Freeman later but let's go to Anger and Sweepy)..........
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 5 Viking10
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by IF~ Anger Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 pm

"Wow this is a Awesome motor cycle. were did you get it were did you get it?" said Anger "Not important right now its your friends and those shadows that are important." said Cloud "What shadows?" as Anger turned around an noticed an army of heartless heading toward them. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you meant those guys and there called heartless Cloud. ? Cloud were did you just go? ." said Anger "Im over hear fighting the shadows." said Cloud "there called heartless now wait for me!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Anger pulling out his Zanpaktou "BANKAI!" now to Sweepy...................................................................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Sweepy Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Tifa "Something's wrong...."
    Sweepy "Premonition of danger too eh? I just got it, either my friends are fighting your friends or they are fighting the heartless together."
    Tifa "Heartless?"
    Sweepy "Those things"

Tifa just now noticed the heartless army marching toward them

Tifa "They aint so tuff"
    Sweepy "Maybe individually...but in that number...they could overrun the city and steal everyones hearts."

At that note Tifa ran with incredible speed at the heartless, noticing her charge the heartless charged as well

Tifa "Final Heaven!!"
    With her Limit Break the heartless in front of her were blown away, but the ones on the side came after her but Sweepy had the upper hand

Sweepy "Strike Raid!"
    Tifa "Thanks, now I know what you meant about numbers"
    Sweepy "You just gotta watch your back.....(Sweepy double casts Fire 3 and Firaga at the heartless defeating several with the ensuing explosion.)
    Tifa "You have materia?!"
    Sweepy "Nope just a natural born user"
    Tifa "But...."
    Sweepy "I think you can guess im not from around"
    Tifa "I know but only Aeris could....."
    Sweepy "Dont worry, me and my friends will explain, after this fight and after we find them."

An explosion on the horizon cause the fighting to stop for a second. Suddenly a blue blade started snaking across the ground at the heartless

Tifa "Cloud!"
    Anger "Hey Sweepy you aint finished yet"
    Sweepy "I was just about to end when you showed up"
    Cloud "How can you end it with so many.....?"

Sweepy changed into Final Form, but Sweepy decided to test something he never thought of before....

Anger "Sweepy, you gonna try it?"
    Sweepy "Have to, Cloud, Tifa, get back a bit....this could get bad."
    Tifa "What did you.....?"
    Cloud "Come on, something is gonna happen and if we wanna watch it should be from back there."
    Anger "Ill back up too, knowing you youll blast me or explode."
    Sweepy "Thanks Anger, that was a real morale boost."
    Anger "No problem."

Sweepy then pulled a cloud of darkness out of nowhere and his hollow mask formed, in Final Form with his Ban-Kai and Oathkeeper and the mask he was almost unstoppable.........Sweepy charged forward throwing Oathkeeper and sending out bolts of light and darkness from his zanpaktou, with incredible speed he was tearing through the army in no time flat. The last enemy he struck was a barrel spider heartless......

Sweepy "Ow....."
    Anger "Told you you would explode...."
    Tifa "How did you........?!"
    Cloud "You need to explain something to us and our friends."
    Anger "We will but we need to find and rescue Freeman."
    Sweepy "What he got caught already?"
    Anger "Dude when Sephiroth is after ya....."
    Cloud "SEPHIROTH!"
    Tifa "How you defeated him Cloud!"
    Anger "The darkness brought him back, and now hes experimenting and going against the others"
    Sweepy "Experimenting.......why does that not sound good?"
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Post by IF~ Anger Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm

"Speaking of Which theres one of his experiments now." said Anger as a Huge merge beast between a nobody and heartless was attacking. "Dont worry ill handle this and sweepy get everyone back you know how unstabble my final is." said Anger "just dont over do it i dont want to see that 4th tail come out." said Sweepy "Dont worry i can handle up to 8 tails now thatnks to merlin but if i go to 9 you must take everyone as fast as you can. you got me.?" said Anger "ok you got it." said sweepy as he was backing away. The huge beast was looking at Anger with his evil eyes "finally some fun now here i come." Anger changed into to his final form only with one tail for now. The started punching and his strngth was so powerful it slamed Anger back to a tree. "ouch well i guess this calls for my forth tail." BOOM!!!!!!!! Anger transformed and with his for tail and explosive chakra he knoucked the beast back the he took his keyblade and poured his chakra into it and did a aranca. BOOM still not enough. So then he took out his zanpaktou and said to Sweepy "This is how i can hold up to 8 tails now BANKAI!" 8 tails were out and he had his bankai his spirit energy and chakra fused together and did a blast like no other he called it the end it eaisaly tore up the beast and completly disinegrated it. "Now to go save Freeman but can we heal first?" .........................................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Yuffie, Barret, Red XIII, Cait Sith, Vincent, Cid flew down in the airship

Yuffie "Oh no what happened to you!!??!"
    Anger "I get a little burned is all Im fine.....ow, ok it hurts to move but im fine"
    Sweepy "Over do it by just a bit eh? 8 was almost too much for you Anger I could see your face"
    Anger "Im gonna lie here for.....ever maybe, but we gotta save Freeman"
    Cid "Hey kid dont move your banged up pretty bad"
    Yuffie "Let me try to heal you at least before you get back up"
    Sweepy "Dont worry I got him, Cure 3!"
    Anger "Thanks Sweepy, ow now I know how you feel when you explode"
    Tifa "Exlpode?"
    Sweepy "Ya its usually my fault but yea"
    Cloud "Tuffer than they look eh Barret?"
    Barret "Just a little"
    Red XIII "We still have the problem of your missing friend"
    Vincent "And Sephiroth......."
    Cloud "..............."
    Tifa "Well get him this time"
    Cloud "No, you cant I have to......"
    Cait Sith "You arent going anywhere without us Cloud"
    Anger "And we are coming"
    Sweepy "Besides, we would feel left out if you just ditched us. And, I owe Sephiroth something personal"
    Cloud "What are you.......?"
    Sweepy "He has my friend, and god knows what hes trying.....so it looks like you are stuck with us till this blows over."
    Cid "Well hop over to Nibelheim, might give us some clues to his new location."
    Sweepy "Hey Anger, that what I think it is?"
    Anger "Ya it is, surprised the fridge survived our ship"
    Sweepy "What we made it"
    Anger "Ya but the fridge doesnt push buttons that cause us to blow up"
    Sweepy "Ya my bad, lets see if we can find our ship first. Think you can help us Cid?"
    Cid "I can fix anything"

Now back to Freeman's sticky situation
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Freeman Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Back to Freeman in the dungeon fighting nobodies and heartless....
    Freeman was slicing heartless and noboies, clashing swords with nobody knights, and using sunrise and charge up spin attack combos in the air. but there were too many that some of the enimies acually cut and broused Freeman. Freeman tried to turn into his final form but the darkness in the dungeon greatly decreased his power and sight. freeman flew back to a wall breathing heavly. As the heartless and nobodies came he charged up his keyblade then jumped in the air and WHAM! impacted so hard on the ground that big energy waves came out. Then 5 nobody knights attacked freeman with a sword thrust. Freeman blocked them all with 2 keyblades and countered by using magnetaga, which made the enimies hover helplessly in the air, then he used Ragnarok and the knights were defeated. The out of nowhere 5 shadow sword sliced freeman and the attack forcfully pushed him aganist the wall. As soon as that happened a pack of heartless jumped perpared to attack Freeman. KEYAAA!! Freeman used a powerful spin attack to eliminate the pack. The shadow swords were about to attack freeman again but Freeman cast protectaga. Freeman finally saw they were 5 heartless knights. freeman quickly used stopaga before they had a chance to attack. then Freeman used Ars Arcanum and Ragnarok combo. they were defeated. But then several more enimies appeared out of the ground.
    Freeman: (breathing heavly) awe man i got to find a way out of here.
    then a nobody/heartless guard opened the dungeon door. the enimies scuried over there and kill the guard. Then a pack of them were bringing the door down slowly. freeman immeditaly saw the exit and started flying over there a full speed. But a bunch of enimies tackled freeman to the ground. Freeman got mad and used a powerful light blast that repealed the enimies. Freman was almost at the door when it finallly closed.
    Freeman: NO WAY!! Evil or Very Mad HAAAAAAAA!!!
    BOOM! freeman attack the door with a powerful keyblade thrust and it broke the bottom part of the door. Freeman quckly casted a barrier on the broken part of the door, and as soon as freeman did that enimies in the dungeon were trying to claw thier way through the barrier.
    Freeman: (Breathing heavy) Phew made it out. Don't want to go there again.
    Freeman used the last of his energy and casted curaga on himself. Then he proceeded up the stairs............
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:47 pm

As Freeman proceeded up the stairs he saw a door. He was about to open it when he heard some voices. Freeman listened closely.
    Sephiroth: Hmn, what is taking that guard so long. He should of brought me Freeman's body already. You to guards go find out whats the guard doing down there. I'll be waiting for the body at my lab.
    Freeman: Uh Oh
    The guadrs open the door. freeman flew on top of the ceiling just before the heartless/ nobody guards open the door. As soon as the door closed freeman swooped down and Slashed! one gaurd on the head. The second gaurd immeadtly looked back in confusion and freeman quickley attacked with a keyblade thrust. The second gaurd fell down. Kehaaa! Freeman finished off the second gaurd with a downwards stab to the stomache. before leaving Freeman saw that one of the gaurds had keys so he took them. As freeman walked through the hallway he noticed that the castle was very dark and mideval style. There is some light givin by the torches but not much. Freeman heard something comming he quickley went to the nearest room. freeman found himself in an old broken down storage room.
    Freeman: Hmn maybe i could smash through the ceiling and into the next floor. Well here goes nothing. Keyyaa!
    Freeman atacked the ceiling but only broke through a few feet of it. Freaman tried again and broke through some more feet but it was still not enough.
    freeman; dang what is this place I can barley use half my power. well I'm out of the dungeon maybe I could sommon someone. well here it goes. a small bright light apppeares and out comes Drilliod. Perfect! Freeman flys Drilliod up to the ceiling and it makes a perfect hole. Freeaman thanks Drilliod and Dismisses it. Well looks like Freeamn got into some sort of generator room (Mako Reactor)
    Freeman: Hmn, wounder what this could be powering up.
    Then all of a sudden 2 GIANT heartless/nobody monsters come out of these 2 huge capsules. [/i]ROARRRRRR!!!!
    Freeman: Awe come on! Sweepy, Anger, where are you guys?..................
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 pm

"Im coming buddy" as Angerwoke up in the hospitalization part of cids ship "wth was that Anger?" said Sweepy " I think i just heard freeman and i think he is in big trouble." said Anger "Well your lucky kid cause were here already" said Cid BOOM! a blast made a hole in the wall it was Freeman fighting the huge heartless he was pushed out on a ledge. Anger saw this and sprinted out the ship in mid air using super glide to help his friend. He slashed and knocked back the heartless and nobody "hey man i got your call im here to help." said anger "thats great. Now can you pick me up! im hanging about 50 ft above air!" said freeman "Just use glide" pointed out Anger "o yeah right sorry about that." said Freeman Then the two guards woke up as Sweepy flew in "what i miss guys" say Sweepy "nothing much come on we have to fight." said Anger "MORTAL KOMBAT." "WTH?" said Sweepy "sorry playing a little too much games. lol lets just fight!" said Anger ..........................................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:07 am

Just because of the sheer size of the Heartless Knight (not the tiny ones from the game, Sephiroths Knight)....Sweepy decided not to hold back at all.

Sweepy "BAN-KAI!!!!!!"
    Freeman "Sweepy! How the hell do I use my zanpaktou!?!?!"
    Sweepy "Im still using the soul forge, just focus your magic and your very being into it!"
    Freeman "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
    Anger "Time to let everything loose!!! BAN-KAI!!!!"
    Freeman "It sounds like its speaking to me......"
    Sweepy "Its because its sentient, but its linked directly to your soul. As soon as the soul forge is completed, it will tell you its name....and you will be able to unlock it...and your true power."
    Freeman "..................Shou Kon.............."

With Freemans new attack one of the Heartless Knight stood rigid...and dissapeared into the darkness...the other Knights stepped back.

Sweepy "Freeman?"
    Anger "What the hell.......?"
    Freeman "Finaru!"
    Sweepy "WTF!!!!"

Freeman lunged forward with his zanpaktou.............and shouted its name and command!

Freeman "Daikin (Charge).......Ten Nenshou Umou (Heaven Burning Down)!!!!"
    Sweepy "Guess I better join in! Atsumarimasu (Gather) Tasogare Tsuki (Twilight Moon)!!!!"

Freeman charged in almost as if berserked, Sweepy charged in knowing exactly what he was doing....the Heartless Knights were dispatched rather quickly.....then Sephiroth himself showed up.....

(Shou Kon means destroy soul and Finaru is final.....srry it took me abit Freeman but the name is the hardest part king )
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 am

(It's cool Sweepy. You actually didn't take that long)

Sephiroth: Hmm, Cloud
    Cloud: Shephiroth! Mad
    Sephiroth: It's been a while, and I see you made some new friends.
    Cloud: HAHHHHHHH!!! Mad
    Cloud charges at Sephiroth. Septhiroth blocks the attack with his sword at the last second. Cloud gets even more furious and starts spamming powerful sword slashes at Septhiroth. Septhiroth easly blocked them him his sword, but the slashes were so stog that they sliced through walls and machines in the room. Cloud charged a sonic blade at Sephiroth. Sephiroth teleported away. CRACK!! SPLASH!! Cloud broke right through the galss and Mako energy started pouring out.
    Sephiroth: I had enough. I have to go back to my lab. see you around cloud.
    Cloud charges at Sephiroth furiously. Shephiroth covers himself with his black wing and teleports away right before cloud could attack him.
    Cloud: Mad augh!! he got away.
    Anger: Come on Cloud we can still get him we just got to look for him in this castle
    Sweepy: well come on guys guess we should start looking
    Then right after Sweepy said that BOOM!!! a pack of Heartless knights and a pack of nobody knights busted right through the door. Yuffie threw the first attack and casted Ultima with her materia. A huge blast of light knocked over the front knights. Then Barret used his grenade launcher. Boom!!! the left side up the pack blow up. Tifa and Cid then jumped in and used a mega punch and dragon cannon combo. The giant impact took care of the right side of the pack which lead an opening for the middle. Then Sweepy, anger, and Freeman used a gravityaga, magnetaga, thunderaga, firaga, and light blast combo. A humongous array of attacks completely demolished the middle part of the pack of knights and left a creator in the floor. Finally, Cloud jumped up in the air, lifted up his sword, and used METEOR SLASH!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOMMMMMMM!!!!
    Cath Sith: Well let's go
    Then all of a sudden a whole bunch of enemies came out of the sky coming right towards the heroes
    Red: RUN!!!
    Everyone sprinted to the broken door and right when the heroes jumped though the door they turned around and casted a barrier right over the broken door. As soon as that happened the enemies were attacking the barrier like crazy! so, Tifa and Yuffie casted another barrier with their materia just in case. Everyone started running up the hallway. Then everyone stopped when they saw the staircase with 3 seperate ways.
    Freeman: Guess we have to seperate.
    Cloud: Ok, Caith Sith, Red, and Cid you guys go back to the ship just in case we need a quick bail out.
    Cid: Roger that
    Cloud: Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, you guys that the right stairs.
    Tifa: Gotcha
    Cloud: Sweepy, Anger, and Freeman you guys take the middle stairs
    Anger: k
    Cloud: and Barrnet you come with me, we'll take the left stairs.
    Barrnet: alright Cloud
    Cloud: Now everyone split up
    The heroes split up with the group. Now they are heading upstairs not knowing what awaits for them.............
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 pm

When Anger, Freeman, and Sweepy reached a mid point in the stairs they thoought they saw Tifa but it wasnt him it was a shadow digused as him the shadow then said "Congrats your one of the people to fight in our game show you will have to fight battles of your very own teammates and theres 5 levels your on the first level now and if you can make it through the 5th level you may have the privlage of fighting lord sephiroth and dont everyone else is going through this to now lets see who can make it to the top." BOOM Tifas shadow attacked "what kind of twisted games is this" said Anger "A fun" the shadow of Tifa as she started to attack"...................................................
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Then Sweepy and Freeman made it up the stairs and noticed they were missing Anger.
    Sweepy: Hey wheres Anger?
    Freeman: Don't worry he'll catch up to us, besides he can take care of himself
    Sweepy: Good point. Well let's get a move on.
    Sweepy and Freeman started heading for the door when suddenly a shadow Cloud stabbed and push back Sweepy to the wall! Sweepy screams in pain.
    Sweepy: Ahhh!
    Freeman: Sweepy!
    Freeman charges at the shadow Cloud with a sonic blade attack when a translucent shield hit Freeman right in the face and the made him get forcefully pushed in the air. Sweepy kicks the shadow Cloud back and quickly blocks shadow Cloud's Buster sword with his zanpaktou.
    Sweepy: (struggling to hold back shadow Cloud's attack) Don't worry about me just go.
    Sweppy and shadow Cloud started attacking each other with quick sword blows. Freeman listened to Sweepy and headed out the door.
    Freeman: Dang, what kind of a castle is this.................. (Now back to Anger's fight or if Sweepy is on before then continue on Sweepy's fight)
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Desite the Buster Sword's size the shadow Cloud wielded it with a speed rivaling Sweepy's.

Sweepy "Damn good time to play the hero and stay behind I guess"
    S. Cloud "You will submit and become one with the dark....."
    Sweepy "Been there done that now go to hell!!!!"

Sweepy could still go faster and faster, the shadow Cloud was unable to counter at the speed it normally would because Sweepy had pulled on his mask while the shadow Cloud was recovering from his attack. Sweepy continued to slash and stab at shadow Cloud, eventually he fell to his knees.

S. Cloud "You are already of the dark....."
    Sweepy "But I havent lost myself in it....And I have become darkness itself at one point in time, but I was saved."
    S. Cloud "So you are who she was talking about.....I must return to my masters....you have defeated me, for now"
    Sweepy "Wait who are you......."

Shadow Cloud did a fast beam blade and a cross slash, he wasnt nearly strong enough to do any serious damage because of how fast he did it but it caught Sweepy off guard enough that he lost him.

Sweepy "Damnit! I should go find Freeman fast, Anger should be just about finishing his fight off. Ill stay here and wait for him so he doesnt worry....stay outa trouble till we catch up Freeman"

And as if catching Sweepy's thought....

Freeman "No promises, but Ill do what I can to avoid a serious conflict"
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Freeman stars running up a hallway and sees another staircase. Freeman starts running up the stairs but then the ceiling starts falling down to the floor! Freeman started to super glide up the stairs but the ceiling was falling too fast he knew he wasn't going to make it. Freeman thought quickly on his feet and threw one of his keyblade at the end of the stair case. The keyblade just barley held up the ceiling. Freeman quickly slid threw the end of the stair case and as soon as that happened the keyblade fell over and the ceiling CRUSHED on the floor. Freeman continued through the long and wide room and after a few steps Freeman accidently activated a trap. The floor opened and the bottom was full of deadly spikes! Freeman just flew over that but then suddenly a big swinging axe almost sliced through him but Freeman quickley blocked with another one of his keyblades. Then several more axes came out of the wall. freeman just barley was dodging them. But the last swinging axe cut freeman in the stomache. Freeman screamed in pain.
    Freeman: Ahhhhhugh. Better use curaga.
    Then a gernade expolded right in front of freeman's face. The force was so strong that freeman broke right through a wall. Then rapid bullets were going straight for Freeman. Freeman casted protectaga. then Barrnet jumped out and SMASHED the shield. Freeman blocked the attack with 2 keyblades. A translucent shield suddenly appeared over Freeamn and Barrnet. Another battle has begun................
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Anger was troubled becaus ehis mother alwasy told him not to fight girls so all he could do was dodge shadow Tifas. "WTH can i do man i really need some help" said Anger BOOM the real Tia came crashing through fighting shadow Vincent "Ahh noooooooooo not another one." said Anger "Anger dont worry im the real one." said Tifa "Great. do you want to switch foes see i cant hit a girl promished my mom but shes been taking by the darknss and ive taken that outh." said Anger "Sure i guess its ok you ready lets go." said Tifa as she ran to kick her shadow in its face. Then Anger took his keybalde and Zanpaktou and headded towards Vincent.................................................
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Back to Freeman and Barnet...
    Barnet jumps back and starts firing lazer bullets at Freeman. Freeman hit the lazers with his keybaldes while moving forward. as Freeman got closer Barnet started firing his lazer bullet fast. Freeman couldn't get a chance to hit Barnet with his keyblades so Freeman quickly hit Barnet with a glide kick. Barnet forcefully hit the shield. Barnet got mad so he jumped up in the air and holded a charged shot. He was going to attack Freeamn with it at close range. Freeman charged up his 2 keyblades. Then when when Barnet and Freeman got close to each other they released their attack and their was a HUGE CLASH of attacks. They both got knocked back on the shields in opposite directions. Barrnet had an x slash on his stomache and Freeman got a big hole in his shirt from the clash of attacks. Barrnet got even more mad and his whol body was glowing orange. Freeamn got mad too and his whole body started glowing green. They both lifted up thier weapond and jumped up into the top of the shield. BOOM!!! a HUGE BLAST of light appeared as Barrnet and Freeamn clashed. The balst was so strong that the shield broke. Barrnet and Freeman both went to the ground.
    Barrnet: Dang you are one tough shadow clone
    Freeman: Shadow clone? I'm not a shadow clone, I thought you were one.
    Barrnet: what NO! I thought you were the shadow clone that separated me from Cloud.
    Freeman: great well it looks like everyone is getting separated.
    Barnet: Well I guess we should start looking for everyone. Come on let's go.
    Freeman and Barnet exit the room. Then they end up going through a dark corridor. All of a sudden a giant shadow gobbles up Barnet!
    Barnet: AHHHHH!!!!!!
    Freeman quickly turns around
    Freeman: Barnet, Barrnet? Dang looks like I'm on my own again.
    Freeman continues running through the floor looking for stairs...............
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Sweepy was running around the castle looking for at least some one. Then he found Cloud and Yuffie all wore out. Turns out they were just finishing battling shadow clones. Sweepy was filled in and casted curaga on them.
    Sweepy: So wheres everybody else?
    Cloud: Well they got seperated just like everyone else.
    Yuffie: I'll call the ship we'll have a better chance of finding everyone in the castle from up there.
    Yuffie took out a device and all of a sudden BOOM!! the airship's ladder busts down from the cieling.
    Cid: Need a ride Smile
    Right when the airship was about to fly off Anger and Tifa come running out, and a little wore out from the fight.
    Anger: WAIT! HOLD ON FOR A SEC!
    Cid saw Tifa and Anger just in time and he picked them up.
    Now back to Freeman.........
    Freamn was running down a corridor. then he heard a few footsteps. Freeman didn't want to get caught so he looked for a place to hide. All freeman found was an old rusty elevator door. freeman quickly opened it with his keyblade and jumped in. Freeman listened closly as the people walked by. Right when Freeman knew the close was clear he tried to work the elevator. But, the elevator broke and spakrks were flying everywhere. The elevator started to fall too!! Freeamn thought quickly and brusted through the top hatch of the elevator and started flying up. The elevator made a violent explosion when it hit the ground. Freeman kept flying up until he reached the top floor. Freeamn bursted through the elevator door with his Zanpaktou and ran forward. freeamn stoped when he saw the word Laboratory marked on one door.
    Freeman: This must be where Sephiroth is. Well here we go.
    Freeman KICKS down the door and sees Sephiroth along with several Mako machines.
    Sephiroth: Freeman what a surprise to see you. What a pity I was hoping to see Cloud.
    Sephiroth takes out his sword and faces Freeman.
    Freeman lifts his Zanpaktou and charges at Sephiroth. KEHAAAAA! Shing! Sephiroth blocks the attack and counters with a slash aiming for the somache Freeman jumps back and dodges it. Then they both jump in the air and Sephitoth uses octoslash. Freeman calshed swords with the first 7 attack but the 8th slash left freeamn hopelessly in the air when Sephiroth telepoted up and was comming down with his sword. Freeman quickly used couter and a second later Sphiroth completed his attack. Freeamn got a few cuts but not serious cuts. Then sephiroth flew towards Freeman and they started clashing swords. Then Sephiroth telepoted back a few feet and casted SUPER NOVA. The fire was so intense it badly burned Freeamn even after casting a shield. Then Freeman jumped out of the ground and used JUDGMENT STRIKE RAID! Sephiroth tried to block it but he still got cut. Then sephiroth did an evil grin and casted METEOR SHOWER. several meteors surronded sephiroth. Freeamn was tring to stop sephiroth but he was getting pelted by meteors because he was too close to sephiroth. Then Freeman used a light repal attack and a big blast of light destroyed som meteors. Then Freamn dashed forward, SLICED through a meteor and impacted his sword toeards sephiroth. Sephiroth teleported away and a second later Freeman's sword imacted on the ground and made a big explosion. The meteors stoped moving. Then Sephiroth casted ONE WING ANGEL!!! Freeman noticed the attack immediatley and tried to super glide away from the attack, but the attack was homeing in on Freeman. Freeman finally got hit as he bumped into a wall. Freeamn knew he had to heal right away so he used curaga. Sephiroth took that opportinity and STABBED Freeman right thriugh the chest. Freeamn droped his Zanpaktou, gripped the sword and tried to pull it out.
    Sephiroth: Hmn Well it looks like you shouldn't have interfered whith my plans. now you must die.
    Sephiroth took his sword out of Freeman. Freeamn quickly rolled over and grabed his Zanpaktou. Sephiroth readyed a powerful draw slash. Freeman blocked with his sword, but knew he was a goner. Then all of a sudden BOOM!! the airship CRASHED right through the ceiling. Sweepy and Anger Juped right in front of Freeman. Sephiroth flew back with his black wing. Barnet is on the ship heavily wounded. Looks like Cid found Barnet in a torcher chamber.
    Freeman: (breathing heavly) great timing guys.
    Sweepy: Hey we got here didn't we.
    Then Cloud jumps and does a sword thrust on Sephiroth. Sephiroth holds back the attack with his sword.
    Cloud: Miss Me. Smile
    Sephiroth: Cloud (evil grin)
    Now the final fight really begins...............
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Sweepy "Sorry Anger....."
    Anger "What? HEY!"

Sweepy cast a barrier around the others, Freeman was to hurt to fight and Sweepy knew that the others were taking it hard too.

Anger "Sweepy you and Cloud cant take him by your selves!"
    Tifa "At least let me fight too."
    Cloud "Ill fight him by my...."
    Sweepy "You aint doing jack without me Cloud. He hurt my friend and I told you I owe him something personal"
    Sephiroth "What is the Soul Society still holding that against me?"
    Sweepy "No but I am"

Sweepy then begins to explain (and create an epic plot twist to our little tale) how Sephiroth managed to penetrate the SeiReiTei and kill over 100 Soul Reapers and severely injure 2 captains. Sweepy is associated with but not a member of the Gotei 13 (13 Court Guard Squad)

Anger "How in the hell?!"
    Sweepy "Its his sword, Masamune, its like a Zanpaktou but its evil not pure. Its a strange thing."
    Sephiroth "Enough talk you will never leave this place"
    Sweepy "Oh I intend to leave, but your leaving too"
    Sephiroth "Oh really?"
    Sweepy "Yes. Cloud, Tifa and I are going to send you back to the hell you crawled out of! BAN-KAI!!!"

Sweepy lunged forward landing several strikes on Sephiroths coat, not doing damage but showing that he is fast and that he is going to be a problem for him if he is not carefull. Cloud used his Blade Beam right as Sephiroth was dodgin and blocking Sweepy's attacks, he teleported right into Tifa's Final Heaven. He was thrown backwards into Sweepy's Yuugure Uzu (Twilight Swirl). He was bounced into Cloud who swung down hard with Braver. Sephiroth dodged at just the last second and threw a Firaga bolt and Cloud, Sweepy jumped in and blocked it and sent one of his own Firaga bolt at him. Sephiroth deflected it with his sword though so he swung at Sweepy who caught the blade with his bare hand.....

Sephiroth "How did you......"

Sweepy looked up through the slits in his Hollow Mask

Sweepy "I am a monster in my own right"

Sweepy slashed hard and extremely fast with his Zanpaktou and cut Sephiroth right across the chest. Sephiroth stumbled backwards holding his chest. Sweepy was about to finish him off when a girl jumped through the window and blocked Sweepy with a sword that was exactly opposite his.....

Sweepy "No......why? Why are you helping HIM!"
    ??????? "Because he helped me crawl out of the dark....the dark you couldnt save me from even after I saved you."
    Sweepy "I tried! I tried for years! Not one sign, not one piece of evidence that our world ever existed except for us!"
    ??????? "Im so sorry Sweepy......"

In his confusion and dispare she slashed Sweepy in the same way he slashed Sephiroth. He stumbled backwards holding his chest as well.

Sephiroth "You're late. No matter, it seems you were right Sweepy. I am leaving, I am going to another world. This one may be safe for now, but the next one I step foot on will fall unless you can guess it."
    Sweepy "You arent going anywhere!!!!"

With his last bit of energy Sweepy sent a huge blast of light and darkness at the pair, but they teleported away. The barrier Sweepy had up failed and he fell to the ground in pain. The others ran over to him and Anger healed him....but Sweepy was unconcious......and there was nothing to do but wait.
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Then all of a sudden the castle started to rumble violently. Then pieces of the castle started to fall off!
    Cid: Uh guys I think we should go NOW!
    Cloud: let's go.
    Everyone jumped onto the ship. Cid was struggling to pilot the airship because pices of the castle were calapsing over the ship. CRAKLE! CRAKLE! BOOM!!! OH NO the ship's engine got serverly hit. EVERYONE'S GOING DOWN!!! The heroes were griping tightly to thier seats tring not to to fly off. The heroes struggled as they lifted thier keyblades and slowy casted PROTECTAGA around the ship. Then a second later CRASH!!! SHATTER!!! The airship came to a very violent crash and the heroes barrier broke. Everyone in the ship had a bloody face and were unconscious. The castle still continued to tumble down. Then Cloud went into some sort of trans and was teleported to a dark battle arena. Then SEPHIROTH came out. Cloud did the first attack at Sphiroth. Cloud and Sephiroth were clashing each other with powerful sword slashes. then sephiroth teleported back a few feet and used a very powerful DRAW SLASH Cloud tired to block it but it just made him stumble back.
    Sephiroth: You can't beat me Cloud.
    Cloud: Is that a fact.
    Cloud gets up and THROWS his buster sword at Sephiroth. Sephiroth perpares himself to block it, but then the buster sword seperated into several buster swords. The buster swords were all glowing gold and they all surrounded Sephiroth. This could be none other then the famous OMISLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! Then Cloud Cloud grabs the last buster sword and charges it up SHING! BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOM!!!
    Sephiroth: (bleeding heavily) Ugh, impossible
    Sephiroth lays down on the floor dead and bloody. Cloud takes his buster sword and starts limping away. Then Cloud sees a light calling his name. WOOSH! Cloud teleports back and awakens from his trans.
    Tifa: Cloud, Cloud. Oh great your awake.
    Cloud: Ugh, what happened?
    Tifa: look for your self.
    Cloud steps outside the airship and sees that Sephiroth's castle is in complete ruins and that it is a very bright morning.
    Freeman: Hey Cloud your finally up.
    Anger: Yeah you were out for hours.
    Sweepy: Welp looks like the darkness is gone.
    Cid comes out of the airship with grease all over his clothes.
    Cid: Well looks like the engine is fix so we can get moving again.
    Sweepy: Well i guess we should be heading off too.
    anger: Yeah Cid made us a whole new spaceship in just hours.
    Yuffie, Caith Sith, Red: HEY GUYS WAIT UP!
    Caith Sith: Phew, here you go guys, it's something for helping us out.
    Yuffie: It's summoning materia.
    Red: Yeah, hope it comes in handy.
    Yuffie, Red and Caith Sith hand the materia to the heroes. Everyone says their goodbyes and fly off. The heroes now start flying in their new spaceship heading back to the Nintendo Universe................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Freeman "How's your chest Sweepy?"
    Sweepy "It hurts as it should, but you guys healed me before it got any worse"
    Anger "Who was that girl? Is she the one that saved you from becoming a heartless?"
    Sweepy "Ya, her name is Jessica...I have no idea why she was helping Sephiroth"
    Freeman "On that note we have to stop him"
    Sweepy "Not really, before we left I was talking to Cloud and he said he fought Sephiroth in a dream."
    Anger "A dream? Was it a dream or something Sephiroth made to try and finish off Cloud?"
    Sweepy "That's what Im thinking....but if what Cloud saw wasnt real then we have to find out where he went next."
    Freeman "And what to do once we get there"
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 am

(Well that clears things up Sweepy)
    Freeman: Well whose up for going to Hyrule next. I've always wanted to know if Link could talk.
    Anger: First things first how are we going to open the Senkai gate again?
    Sweepy: Ummmmm..........
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Sweepy "Freeman you need to shout out your Zanpaktou's release command then its name"
    Freeman "Right"

(Yes Freeman you have to go back a pg or two so you can remember its release command and its name)

Sweepy "Then point your sword in the direction we want to go and shout 'Unlock this gate'"
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 am

Freeman: Okay here it gose. Daikin......... unlock gate!
    POOF!
    Anger: Um... nothing happened
    Sweepy: Wait the gate appeared right below us! We're getting suck in!
    Freeman: AHHHHHHHHH!!! AHah.. oh we made it.
    Anger: yeah there was no need to scream.
    Sweepy: welp we're here.
    Freeman: Hey I can cleary see the new world.
    Anger: Yeah but there's a barrier around it.
    Sweepy: Guess we should go to one last world............
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Sweepy "But before we go and do that Freeman me and Anger need to teach you a little more about your Zanpaktou"

(Like remembering your Zanpaktou's name...all you did to open the gate was call its release command lol, you need to remember to do both)

Freeman "Where are we going to go to do that?"
    Anger "Lets go to my world....theres nothing there anymore...."
    Sweepy "Well set up a memorial while were there Anger, how bout that?"
    Anger "Sounds like its going to have to be a big memorial....lets put one up next to it for your world."
    Sweepy "That....sounds nice, since its not there anymore, it would be good to leave something to remember it by....other than me."
    Freeman "Ill set one up for my world too if thats ok Anger"
    Anger "Its all fine by me, and my people would probably like the company haha"

Sweepy, Freeman, and Anger laugh together like they havent had for a long time...and its a good thing too, many worlds are falling, and the heroes can only save a few at a time...but the worlds that are saved have a higher chance of surviving now. And when the end comes, when the final battle between light and darkness, maybe the worlds that have been saved will be enough. When the armies of light, all the people on the worlds that are still there and still safe band together on a nameless world against an army of heartless and other things from the dark. Will they truly be enough?

(I threw that in cause the end may or may not be so far away....and I thought it sounded cool XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content