The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i don't like minorites complaining...

2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 639
    Where do you live? : Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    Hobbies : Biking, Being outside, walking Quakertown, football, video games
    Humor : Sarcastic Humor
    Quote: : And i stood tall, and i did it my way..
    The Money :
    i don't like minorites complaining... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100i don't like minorites complaining... Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : i don't like minorites complaining... Head-p10
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

i don't like minorites complaining... Empty i don't like minorites complaining...

Post by 2011mjh Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 pm

My opinion

well first off, the minorities are angry because they feel that they are treated differently...well you know, that's not true, and it's not fair either.

Look at the facts: We have bilingual tv programming. Bilingual road signs, signs on doors (entrada etc), and we teach spanish in our schools. I right now am being required of my school to learn spanish because half of america speaks it. There has been numerous improvements of the treatment of minority groups, where i see america as a country of diversity. In diversity, is there such a thing as a minority? aren't we all minorities in a diverse community? There are peoples of every race, religion, and no one race, or religion should be treated differently. There is nothing that prohibits any foreign-speaking LEGAL american citizen of obtaining jobs, or eating where they want, or any segregation whatsoever. So now, the minorities should step back, because they have just as much rights as the others. Just because the majority (as of now) are White Males, that doesn't mean a thing.

America was founded by white, prodestant males from england, and they created families and generations of people. Europeans were also coming over in swarms when the country was first founded. The Spanish claimed land, yes, but there are still heavy populations of people from both spanish and mexican descent in these areas of the south. So my question is...why are people upset at their rights? They have the same rights, and these rights are protected by the Constitution and the Bill of rights. They are in black and white.

Sure, there will always be bigoted people who discriminate against groups or religions, but that is not the government's fault and is the rights given to the minorites are not given by bigoted people. America's systems are blind of color, sex, and religion. They treat people like people and that is how it should be.

That is my opinion, agree or not, reply to me.

2011mjh
    jennma
    jennma
    V.I.P Member
    V.I.P Member

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Quote: : Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sigmund Freud
    The Money :
    i don't like minorites complaining... Left_bar_bleue174 / 100174 / 100i don't like minorites complaining... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

i don't like minorites complaining... Empty Re: i don't like minorites complaining...

Post by jennma Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 pm

LMAO...did you read what i posted on the politics thing??? DUDE, we're on a wavelength!
    2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    The Money :
    i don't like minorites complaining... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100i don't like minorites complaining... Right_bar_bleue

i don't like minorites complaining... Empty Re: i don't like minorites complaining...

Post by 2011mjh Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

!! i just tell it like i think it
    jennma
    jennma
    V.I.P Member
    V.I.P Member

Female
    The Money :
    i don't like minorites complaining... Left_bar_bleue174 / 100174 / 100i don't like minorites complaining... Right_bar_bleue

Post by jennma Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm

lol! calls 'em like i sees 'em...lol! and you know i'm going to chastise your avatar choice, just 'cause i'm a mom and all...here's the argument; there are approximately 60,000 words in the english language to choose from, couldn't you be more creative? (but it did crack me up...i just gotta be grown-up and all y'know) alien
    2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    The Money :

Post by 2011mjh Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:35 pm

i changed it Very Happy sorry i just thought it was extremely funny
    jennma
    jennma
    V.I.P Member
    V.I.P Member

Female
    The Money :

Post by jennma Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 pm

And it cracked me up too...and just for the record, I am one of the "boys" in my peer group (the over 40's crowd) and I can make all of them blush w/my potty mouth when kids are not present...just so you know I'm not a complete uptight square! But as a mom and all, and b/c you seem waaaaay intelligent, I just gotta put in my 2 cents occasionally w/language...I have an image to maintain and all...but seriously, it's your website and you get to make the rules, I'm just trying to be responsible...harder than you think sometimes. (Kirby will tell you I'm pretty lax on language w/him if his younger step-sibs aren't around.) oooh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 am