The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections

2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 639
    Where do you live? : Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    Hobbies : Biking, Being outside, walking Quakertown, football, video games
    Humor : Sarcastic Humor
    Quote: : And i stood tall, and i did it my way..
    The Money :
    Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Right_bar_bleue

Occupation: : Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Lawyer10
    Occupation 2 : Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Head-p10
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Empty Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections

Post by 2011mjh Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 am

Embedded video from CNN Video

This video was found on Cnn.com
    Dr_Ron
    Dr_Ron
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Number of posts : 141
    The Money :
    Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Empty Re: Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections

Post by Dr_Ron Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 am

Yes I saw this video and this was not the first time that he was accused of "paling" around with terrorist. I am glad that the CNN Truth Squad Showed that her accusations were in deed false. Its sad that Sarah Palin is using the Politics of Fear (As Many Republicans do). The republican party uses fear to get people to do what they want them to do. That to me is a form of terrorism in itself.
    2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    The Money :

Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections Empty Re: Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connections

Post by 2011mjh Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm

I mean, it's not even fair, nor is it accurate to accuse someone of being a terrorist..She's....GAH i don't even know the word..
    Dr_Ron
    Dr_Ron
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

The Money :

Post by Dr_Ron Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Yeah I have a few words that come to mind...lol But I will just say that I think it is a shame that she is even in the running to becoming veep. But all she is doing is playing on people's fear. I remember when one of my friends (who is black) thought that Obama was the Anti-Christ. I told him and others that its sad that because of his background that he is a Muslim, Terrorist, or even the Anti-Christ.... Its sad, Sarah Palin is playing on the peoples fear.
    Dr_Ron
    Dr_Ron
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

The Money :

Post by Dr_Ron Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Sorry to post twice with no response But If you have 10 mins to spare watch this Video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YybdkSi_gI0

This is why I love Keith Olbermann...
    2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    The Money :

Post by 2011mjh Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:20 am

lol, the Republican Ticket at this point is a joke. They can't make ONE intelligent conversation, and all they do is make fun of Obama. But like Obama said:

"I can deal with 4 more months of him harassing me, but what you can't deal with is 4 years of McCain" lol, it's so true. But sticks and stones, I think that it's pretty certain that Obama is going to win this election. McCain doesn't bring anything new to America, (or he won't anyway), if people want change from a REPUBLICAN, then they should vote DEMOCRATIC, but they shouldn't vote for someone who has voted with Bush 90% of the time...i mean open you eyes America!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am