Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Re: New story

Post by Freeman on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

The heroes land in Onett. Everything seems normal so the heroes started walking around town. After a few minutes giant disk shaped objects casted big shadows over Onett. The heroes looked at them and thought it was a joke, they can't be UFOs can they? Then a few of the UFOs fired a thunder lazer and COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED the houses they zapped. The heroes were shocked and immedeitly prepared for battle. Another UFO was about to fire another thunder lazer when Freeman quickly flew up up and slced the UFO with a charged up keyblade strike. The UFO started overheating and smoking, then BOOM! it blew up. Another UFO shot a thunder lazer directly towards another house but Sweepy super glided over to the house and reflected the entire attack back at the UFO with his keyblade. The lazer shot right through the UFO and it was down. Then the last 2 UFOs each fired a powerful lazer, one going at Anger and one going towards another house. Anger sliced right through the lazer with his Bleach sword, and used a judgment strike raid at the second lazer. The lazer exploded just before reaching the house. Then Sweepy and Freemen finished off the last 2 UFOs with a Wateraga and thungeraga combo. The attack sliced and exploded through the UFOs. But that was just the beggining. Alot more UFOs are approaching.

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 pm

The heroes saw a lot of houses being blow up and there was chaos on the streets. The heroes didn't know what to do! Then the heroes noticed these 2 boys that actually survived the expolsion when there house blew up. It was none other then Nes and Lucas cheers Exclamation Ness and Lucas were about to get caught in a cross fire when the heroes pulled them out of there just in time. The heroes used curaga on Ness and Lucas, and they quickly became allies. Then suddenly ZAP!!! BOOM!!! the heroes got strucked by a few lazers from behind and were down. Ness and Lucas got mad and flew up and used PK PULSE! and PK FREEEEZE!. The attacked made chain reaction explosion and 10 UFOs were blown up. The heroes got up and saw lazers comming right at Ness and Lucas. Ness and Lucas quickly used Pk Magnet and absorbed the attack. Looks like they're on their guard now. The heroes dodged the lazers comming at their way. When they finally got a chance the heroes summoned someone to help them out. Freeman summoned Isaac, the main character from the Golden Sun cheers Very Happy . Then Sweepy and Anger summoned.........

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Sweepy on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Sweepy was concerned about the UFOs, if they didn't scare off the rest of the fleet the town of Onett would be destroyed. Sweepy pulled out his deck of heroes (lol lame I know) and drew his Terra card from FF6 (FF3 IDC) and she appeared out of no where. She knew what was happening as soon as she appeard because she could see it happening.

Sweepy "Anger, Freeman! We have to keep them off Terra long enough for her to cast Ultima!"
    Anger "Got it!"
    Freeman "Sounds like a plan! Let's go Isacc!"
    Anger "Just to add to the party I summon........!"
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by IF~ Anger on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Anger used his toad sage power mixed with his final forms nine tail chakra to summon the giant boss toad who was a little pissed but got over it lol Cool
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Well the boss toad leaped under Terra. The boss toad could take some hits of the alzers but not a lot. So, Issac used his giant physenergy hand to block off some lazers. Then, the boss toad spit out oil, and anger used firaga to create a giant fire ball flame thrower attack. About 100 UFOs went into flames! A lot of the UFOs started hovering towards the ground and fired thunder lazers going straight at Terra! Freeman and Sweepy acted fast and swoop down with their keyblades impacting on the ground. That sliced through the fist wave of lazers but then a second wave came. Freeman turned into his master form and fired a HUGE light blast with his keyblades. The light blast completely penetrated the lazers and shot right through a pack UFOs. That took care of the right side. Sweepy also turned into his mater form, and with his keyblade he completely blocked the attack from hitting Terra. Then Sweepy used a VERY powerful draw slash with his Bleach sword and it cut through a bundle of UFOs. Terra was then ready to use ultima! Freeman and Anger dismissed thier summons. A swarm of lazers were comming at the heroes but then Terra released her ULTIMA! just in time too. There was a COLLOSOL explosion of a light blast. It COMPLETELY penetrated through the lazers and dissenegrated the rest of the swarm of the UFOs. The blast was so enormous that it exploded through out the entire city!!! The spell took a lot out of Terra, she was exhausted now. Well at least it was over, for now........... (Oh I didn't put Ness and Lucas in this fight because they were teleported somewhere else by Porkey)

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:47 pm

(His name is Pokey, I have Earthbound for my SNES)
    Being drained from using Ultima on such a large area Terra was teleported back to her home instead of being able to help the heroes. The card turned a grayish color, Sweepy assumed that it meant she couldn't be called till she recovered. The Ultima blast disintigrated all the remaining UFOs and got rid of the debris of the already defeated ones. But other wise Onett was unharmed for the most part.

Sweepy "Bastards did quite a number here....."
    Freeman "We were just a little late."
    Anger "At least we saved some people, and we found Ness and Lucas...hey where are they?"
    Sweepy "Hey Freeman theres something on your foot."
    Freeman "Wah? Oh. Let's see.....'I! The Great Master Pokey has captured your pathetic companions and my master Giagas will dispose of him and the other 3!'.......well thats wonderfull...."
    Sweepy "Looks we have to go save Paula, Jeff and Poo."
    Anger "Who's first?
    Sweepy "Paula should be in Twoson, thats down the road."
    Freeman "Right lets go."

Somewhere else on this world......

Wrath (Anger's Nobody XD) "Where is this guy?!"
    Axel "How should I know? I've never been here before!"
    Wrath "Didn't you check before sneaking outa Castle Oblivion?"
    Axel "I didn't sneak...and the wierd dude in red was still in the lab, I didn't get a chance to find him exatcly."
    Wrath "There!"
    Axel "What?"
    Wrath "He's right there....who would have known that Sweepy's Nobody would wind up here...."
    Axel "Let's go talk to him."
    Wrath "Wha? Wait! Axel!"
    Axel "Hey."
    ??? "Who are you?"
    Axel "Name's Axel. What's yours?"
    ??? "Don't have one, people around here just call me Handy."
    Axel "Why?"
    Handy "Cause I help people. Ever since I arrived here, I just help people."
    Wrath "He takes alot after him..."
    Axel "Noticed."
    Handy "Who?"
    Axel "His name is Sweepy, he is a powerful fighter who fights alongside 2 other powerful people, Freeman and Anger.""
    Wrath "NEVER SAY HIS NAME!"
    Handy "What the hell.....?"
    Axel "You see my friend here is a Nobody. He is what Anger would be if he was evil basically."
    Handy "And you?"
    Axel "Same, I just don't know who I originally was."
    Handy "And I'm guessing you think......I am?"
    Axel "That's about it.....now come with us...."

(BTW, I think Axel is Riku's Nobody...just throwing that one out there.)
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:09 pm

( i think he is too and Wrath lol XD sweepy nice one Laughing )

"Where" said Handy "what we call home" said Wrath (XD) "But first shouldn't we look for freeman nobody?" said Axel "Sure i guess your right" said Wrath "LETS GO !"
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:35 am

(Oh yeah i've never noticed Axel was Riku's nobody until now. Nice analyzing Sweepy Very Happy )
    The nobodies were searching for Freeman's nobody. Then they heard loud sword slashing. They went over to an ally and saw a bunch of weak nobodies being knocked around by Freeman's nobody. Freeman's nobody looked exactly like him except he was wearing red and black and he had a black and red keyblade. Freeman's nobody looked at Axel and attacked him with a sword trust. Axel blocked the attack.
    Axel: Dude chill!
    ???: Sorry I just always have this urge to fight.
    Handy: Hey what's your name
    Freeman's noboby pulls back
    ???: My name's Phantom
    Handy: How about joining us Phantom.
    Phantom: And why should i join you.
    Warth: Because we can bring you the most challenging fight for you.... Freeman.
    Phantom: Freeman Evil or Very Mad I'm in.
    The nobodies leave.

Now back to the heroes. The heroes reach Twoson to see what awaits for them............

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am

Nothing.....absolutely nothing. No one is around, not in the mall, the park, the hospital.....Sweepy gets worried.

Freeman "What's wrong?"
    Sweepy "Bad feeling....."
    Anger "How bad?"
    Sweepy "Very....."

Somewhere else..........

Phanton "Where are they?"
    Handy "Probably at Twoson."
    Wrath "How do you know?"
    Handy "Don't, just guessing. That's where one of the other heroes of Earth lives."
    Phantom "Let's just hope this will be a good fight."
    Handy "Whatever, have fun with that."
    Wrath "You aren't fighting?!"
    Handy "Why should I? I may be a Nobody like you but I don't care 2 shits either way for you or the real us."
    Phantom "Then why are you even here!?"
    Handy "Cause Axel asked and I've been around alot longer than you."
    Phantom "What?!"
    Handy "I came here a few years ago."
    Wrath "When the Heartless attacked their homes.....hahahaha I wish I had been there."

Back to the heroes..............

Sweepy "Happy Happy Village next?"
    Freeman "Might as well."
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:41 am

Well The heroes arrive at Happy Happy Village but it's nothing the heroes expected. The whole village is in ruins and there's a big dark shadow orb covering the whole center of the village. Well there's nothing left to do except go inside the dark orb. The heroes slowy walk into the orb and are shocked by what they see. Poo and Paula are trapped and unconsious in a shadow prison. Then the heroes see a giant alien flying above the heroes.....

Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 pm

The giant alien shots a small beam out of his brain. The heroes dodge the attack but then the beam gradually became bigger until it became a huge blast. The Heroes saw the attack comming and had a chance to block it. The alien fires another beam. The heroes decide to fly right too it this time. Freemen hits the beam with his keyblade into another direction. Then Sweepy and Anger used a double team sword thrust on the giant alien. But then the alien casts a giant barrier around him as Sweepy and Anger attack him. Sweepy and Anger are forcefully pushed back. Now the the fight really begins.......
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 pm

The giant alien sends five beams at the heroes this time. Freeman quickley flew up toward the beam and right before the beams were about to hit him Freeman casted Reflectaga. The beams pushed back a few feet but then they exploded in mid air! The force of the expolsion knocked Freemen making him impact on the ground with a bloody face. Then Sweepy and Anger used thier bankias and went right through the explosion of the beams with thier sword. Then Sweepy created a giant enery sphere and lanched it at the alien. Anger was right in front of the attack and was going full speed as Sweepy's attack carried him. Anger was charging up his sword to full power. The giant alien threw his barrier out. Keyyaaa!! Boom!!! Shing!!! There was a collision of an unbelievable amount of sword slashes. But that powerfull attack only made a crack on the barrier. The giant alien then send out a great attack of giant enery waves making Anger and Sweepy forcefully impact the ground. Then The alien lifted up his arms and the ground stared to lift and turn sideways! Sweepy and Anger tried to fly up but the alien casted a giant black hole in the giant pit. Sweepy and Anger impacted thier swords on the sideways ground to hold them up. But then Freeman came from behid the alien in his master form. The giant alien quickly noticed Freemen and sent big meteors to circle around the barrier. Freeman was about to get hit by a meteor but he quickly did a double spin attack to slice right through it. Freemen was perpared to attack the crack on the barrier with a heavy Chocabo keyblade and a charged up attack that has a mixture of magic it. Then a big meteor was comming towards him! Freeman went to the side of the meteor and with the help of his second keyblade he knocked the meteor out his way. Then Freemen did a full charge attack Ha!!!! The attack was so strong energy waves came out of the keyblade. But the attack just weakened the barrier even more. The alien fired a beam and Freeman went down and hung on with his keyblade with his friends. Now what...........

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:47 am

Sweepy had a brilliant (a little stupid as well) plan, being unable to tell the others he went ahead and did it. He jumped off his zanpaktou and leaped into the hole! Freeman and Anger were shouting but they knew Sweepy couldnt hear them. Sweepy transformed into True Form and using Oathkeeper and Tasogare Tsuki, he was able to create a barrier inside the hole! Freeman and Anger took this chance both transforming into their True Forms and went straight after the Starman Super! The Starman fired several beams but Freeman dodged and in Angers True Form he just flew straight into them because there is little that can hurt him now! In one combined shot Anger and Freeman cleanly sliced through the Starman, he ceased to exis afterwards. Paula and Poo woke up ready for a fight, but noticing how injured the heroes were they decided to heal them. Anger and Freeman, looked at the hole....at least where it was. The hole was sealed after the Starman died, trapping Sweepy inside. Suddenly and light shined behind the heroes and Sweepy appeared, he collapsed on the floor unconcious. Then a moogle appeared, this moogle was strange though, it wore plate mail, a shield of sparkling crystal and a lance shining with holy light. Freeman ran over to Sweepy, seeing in his hand a small card, one of the summon cards from his heroes deck. It was Mog, the moogle lancer who fought alongside Terra and the others in the FF6 world.

Freeman "Thank you Mog."
    Mog "It was no problem"
    Anger "AH he can talk!"
    Mog "One of the few who can"
    Anger "Thank you anyway"
    Mog "Gotta go! Catch ya later heroes!"
    Freeman "Sweepy you all right!?"
    Sweepy "One hellova head ache....cant believe that actually worked...."
    Anger "Maybe we should take a break from jumping into holes leading to different dimensions eh?"
    Sweepy "Sounds like a plan"
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 am

Then Jeff came out of a ruined house and he saw everything the heroes did. Turns out Jeff was hiding in a reinforced basement all this time.
    Sweepy: Well nothing left to do except find Ness and Lucas.
    Paula: Don't worry we know how to get to them
    Jeff: Yeah and this time I can prepare you guys with items
    Anger: Well let's go guys
    Poo: Time to kill Pokey
    Freeman: lol Poo Razz
    Poo: HEY!!! Evil or Very Mad

Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Then Anger collapsed on the road it seemed like the nine tail demon power that he used was too much he skin was burned but he heals quickly because of his fast recovery but Anger soon realizes that he has to use this power without hurting him. he took a moment to think. but he just said f it and went on he said hell sovle it l8er right now he and his friends must heal themselve's completely with the help of there friends and poo lol poo Very Happy "hey i said stop that" said poo.what the hell? how can you yell at the narrator? "it dosent mater just stop OK " said poo. ok...... poo hahahahhahhahaha "argggggggggg" groweld poo ..................................................
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Everyone was eating at Paula's house when they all suddenly teleported somewhere else! Turns out Ness and Lucas teleported them with their physic powers because they were just about to encounter Pokey.
    Lucas: Finally got to you guys
    Ness: Okay let's go for the final battle
    Anger: Wait let me just finish my sandwitch
    the heroes gobble up their food
    Freeman: Okay now let's go
    Sweepy: (wispers) lol Poo
    Poo: STOP THAT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Everyone enters the portal where Pokey awaits them.........

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Pokey is riding the same stupid mechanical spider that he used to fight Ness and the others the first time around. Bad part is with all his dad'd money and Giagas' super natural powers, the mech spider has a few new tricks up its sleeves.

Pokey "This time I will defeat you! I cannot lose a 2nd time! Master Giagas will never return me to this world if I do!"
    Ness "I can't believe I was kinda friends with you....."
    Poo "His name is almost as bad as mine...."
    Narrator "Not much better."
    Poo "Would you freaking stop!?!"
    Narrator "What the hell......?"
    Everyone but Paula "Who is yelling at....."
    Paula "The narrator."
    Everyone " Question Question Question Question "
    Paula "We are psychic remember?"
    Sweepy "Duh lol.....Poo XD"
    Pokey "HAHAHAHAHA POO!!! HAHAHAHAHAH"
    Jeff "I see where this is heading......here it is, say goodbye to your shield Pokey!"
    Jeff used the Shield Killer (wierd noises), Master Pokey's psychic shield is destroyed! Master Pokey's shield of light is destroyed!
    Pokey "WTF? The narrator has betrayed me!?!?"
    Narrator "Lol, your name is worse than Poo....ROFL!!!"
    Poo "ARGH!!!! STARSTORM Ω!!!!"
    Pokey "ZOMG!!!! EPIC FAIL ON ME!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo...................."
    Master Pokey has been defeated!
    Narrator "Nice one Poo."
    Poo "I was aiming for you!"
    Narrator "HA! I am a 1337 H@X0R! You could never hope to defeat me!
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 pm

boom Anger hits narrator in the back of the head "what the hell oww this hurts so much epic fail Sad" said the narrator "wow this was really easy this time"said Anger Then suddenly boom Master Giaga entered the room (if he is a bad guy dont know earthbound that much sorry Very Happy) "Aww crap never mind" said Anger "LETS GO!!!!!!!!!"
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Ness and Lucas made the first move and used PK Pulse and PK Freeeeeze combo at the Master Giaga. The Master Gisga fired a comet blast and it went right through the attack combo and straight to Ness and Lucas! Ness and Lucas dodged the attack but the comets impact on the ground knocked then back to the wall. Jeff sent specially enhanced fireworks at Master Giaga. Giaga fired another comet and the fireworks exploded in midair. Poo used star storm punch but Master Giaga used a strong physic grappled and shot a thunder lazer cannon at Poo. The heores attacked a few feet away from 3 direction with a charge up draw slash. Master Giaga quickly through a barrier around him. The heroes struggling to hold thier attack while Master Gaiga was struggling to keep his barrier up. Then Ness used his home run bat at full power to break the top barrier. Then Lucas flew over Ness and used his phsic sword attack at full power! Direct hit straight at Master Giaga's head!
    Master Giaga: "Ahg, you defeated me. I guess I shouldn't of gave most of my power on Starman and Pokey". (Master Giaga falls to the ground breathing heavly and bleeding) "Heroes I'm surprised you've gotten this far"
    Master Gaiga lays dead and slowly vanishes into Oblivion. Ness and Lucas teleports everyone back to Onett. The world looks a lot brighter which means the heroes are done here. The heroes say their goodbyes and head off in thier spaceship.
    Sweepy: Guys look!
    The heroes look at the world where the nobodies are
    Freemen: It gotten clearer but we still can't quite land on it
    Anger well then, where to next?............

Last edited by Freeman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 am

(Speepy?!?! WTF?!?! LOLZ TYPO FAILZ)

Looks like the nobodies up there got schooled by the heartless......dont know which is better though, still looks bad
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 pm

(sorry Sweepy. Don't worry I edit it.)
    Freeman: Hey guys Final Fantasy 7 might be in darkness. You want to check it out........

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Sweepy "I would have like too but thats in another dimension, and our ship is kinda busted in that area."
    Anger "Its cause you touched a button in midwarp."
    Sweepy "I told you already, the button called out to me."
    Freeman "Kinda like the string you pulled in the Kento region of the Pokemon world?"
    Sweepy "Ya, but the string made ME explode. The button...."
    Anger "Made ALL of us explode...."
    Sweepy "Hehe ya....."

(FF7 is in the Sony dimension, we are stuck in the Nintendo dimension till we can save as many worlds as we can here....and find a way to fix our ship XD............MAJOR PLOT TWISTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY SWEEPY!!!!)
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Freemen: well great now where stuck here and all I have is this Merlin summoning card
    Sweepy: WHAT!? When did you get that!?
    Anger: dosen't matter just use the card already
    Freeman: Okay
    Freeman summons Merlin and Merlin is in his pajamas sleepin. So Sweepy casts wateraga to wake Merlin up
    Merlin: AHHHH!!! What the heck!!?? what am I doing here!!??
    Freeman: well we kind of need you to fix our ship
    Merlin: Augh, fine I'll fix your ship. But DON'T summon me EVER AGAIN!!! Mad I hate being summoned.
    Freeman: Fine Rolling Eyes
    Merlin casts a spell and the ship is instantly repaired. Merlin dismisses. Well lets go.
    (Can we just make the Final Fantasy 7 World in the Nintendo Universe please.)

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 pm

(Ill create ANOTHER PLOT TWIST!!!!!)

Sweepy "Wait I have an idea!"
    Anger "Take cover"
    Sweepy "STFU, I could try and use my Zanpaktou and create a Senkai Gate!"
    Anger "What good would.......OH SHIT IT MIGHT WORK!"
    Freeman "Well im glad you 2 know what your doing cause I dont know how to work mine."
    (Yes Freeman I gave you a Zanpaktou, PM your fighting style and types of attacks you want and Ill design the name and everything.....oh and give me a color scheme, blade type, length stuff like that)
    Sweepy "Aight, Freeman fly us straight on through Ill try and get this to work!"
    Anger "Hang on to something!"
    Freeman "PUNCH IT!!"
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 pm

"Wait Sweepy dont press that" Anger said as Sweepy opened the Senkai gate (nice Idea Sweepy Wink ) boom the ship blow right into the Senkai gate and into the sony world but the ship was out of control because Sweepy blew us up with that button and we crashed landed on FF7 world. "damn it not again Sweepy" said Anger "Sweepy , Sweepy? where are you and you two Freeman. looks like that huge blast seperated us" said Anger as he got up and noticed a big sword pointing "Who are you" said the stranger "Im Anger and i need some help i got seperated from my friends" said Anger "Ill help you out then my name is Cloud and you should always hold your friends close to you never lose sight of them" said Cloud "Yeah, yeah lets go." as Anger walked away in a hurry to find his Friends "What the hell wait for me and at least let me finish my sentences" said Cloud ................................ Freeman and Sweepy finally got back up from the blast........................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 pm