The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New story

Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

New story - Page 3 Empty Re: New story

Post by Sweepy Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:19 am

Sweepy was excited that they were going to the pokemon world, and with the FF3 summon deck in his pouch, everyone's new weapons and items, the new safety ship (which is Sweepy proof, cause he pushed a button last time but hes not gonna tell anybody but the Princess), and with new found power for his friends. He was immensely curious about Freeman's though, its more like a saving throw or a reaction against an attack....

The heroes made it to the Pokemon world, Sweepy suggested they land in the Kento region since hes more accustomed to the layout of that area than Johto or Orange Islands.
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 3 Baker-11
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by Freeman Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:54 am

And ten then the heroes suddenly got jumped buy a pack of Steelix! The heroes got forcefully knocked back into a boulder. Then the heroes tried to cast firaga but nothing casted out. The pack of Steelix were about to use hyper beams when all of a sudden a giant fire explosion hit 3 Steelixes and the 3 Steelixes got knocked back into each other. Then the heroes looked to their right and saw 3 Pokemon professors, each of them had their own high level fire type Pokemon. The pack of Steelix fled. the 3 professors saw the heroes and asked them what were they were doing in the middle of the mountain without their Pokemon. The heroes said they didn't have any Pokemon. The professors thought that it was unexceptable so they took the heroes back to their lab. The professors set out a bunch of starter Pokemon and they want the heroes to pick 3. Freeman chose Treeko, Taliow, and Cyndaquill. (Oh and it turns out magic doesn't work in the Pokemon world). Then Sweepy and Anger picked.................
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Occupation 2 : New story - Page 3 Viking10
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by IF~ Anger Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:43 pm

Anger picked Charmander, squirtal, and pikachu Very Happy then sweppy chose..............................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue38 / 10038 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Sweepy Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Sweepy chose Totodile, Sandshrew, and Pidgey. Sweepy likes to be balanced Very Happy
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue274 / 100274 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Freeman Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 pm

After the heroes choose their Pokemon the professors gave the heroes a pokenav. The heroes thanked the professors and left the lab. The heroes agreed that they should go to the training grounds first to strengthen their Pokemon. Freeman's Treeko evolved into Grovile. Grovile learned leaf blade, bullet seed, quick attack, and solar beam. Taliow evolved in Swellow. Swellow learned aerial ace, sky attack, quick attack, and steel wing. Cynadquill evolved (twice) into Tyspolsion. tysplosion learned flame thrower, flame wheel, fire blast, and sunny day. Then Anger and Sweepy showed how their Pokemon improved.............
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    New story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue356 / 100356 / 100New story - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by IF~ Anger Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Charmander evoled twice to charizard and learned flamethrower, wing attack, slash, and burt blast. Squirtal twice to blastoize and he leard hydro pump, skull bash, surf, and body slam. Pikachu didnt evolve but learned quick attack, iron tail, thunder, and thunder bolt. Very Happy then sweepy showed his pokemons improvement..........................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 pm

Pidgey evolved into Pidgeot and learned Sky Attack, Fly, Steel Wing and Agility (the attack from the show not that boost speed crap from the games)

Sandshrew evolved into Sandslash and learned Cut, Slash, Dig and Swift

Totodile evolved twice into Feraligator and learned Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Surf and as an added twist HYPER BEAM!!!!

LOL, anyway the heroes and their poke friends set out to find out if the shadow had invaded this world.
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:23 am

Freemen read his Pokenews on his pokenav and found out that there was a city that had been attacked at night, and the police believe it was an attack from Darkria. well the heroes had to start somewhere so the heroes flew ovwe to the city. Anger flew with Charizard, Sweepy flew with Pigeot, and Freemen flew with Swellow. Very Happy The heroes searched through the city's park at night dark Darkria. Suddenly BOOM the heroes got blasted with a dark pulse. Then Darkria appeared and said "go away!". The heroes pulled out one of thier Pokemon. Freemen chose Grovile to battle. Sweepy and Anger chose...........
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Charizard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Sweepy pulled out Sandslash....Darkrai shouted "Go Away!!" again. Anger shouted out, "We can't! We have to stop you from attacking this city!!"

Darkrai "But I'm NOT!!"
    Sweepy "Then what is?! You're the only darkness in this region strong enough and brave enough to attack a whole city!"
    Darkrai "I am, I know this. But there is another darkness here, more cunning and...less intelligent than I. It's more...savage. It seeks something, something darker than I. It seeks to consume...
    Anger "Heartless...."
    Freeman "Damn, did they beat us here?"
    Darkrai "They descended from the sky the instant you showed up.
    Sweepy "So we are on even ground, hopefully they haven't realized they can't use their magic here."
    Darkrai "Who?"
    Anger "Our shadows, something darker than you...Something that threatens to consume your entire world."
    Darkrai "Then I shall summon all who would assist you. I may be of the dark, but this world is my home. And I shall not let it slip into a darkness darker than my own."
    Sweepy "So you want to save it, to destroy it?"
    Darkrai "HAHAHAAHAH!!! This world will always conjure up its own heroes who will battle me."
    Anger "A continuous battle...A never ending struggle between good and evil."
    Darkrai "One that will always stay on this planet. This darkness wants to battle all good. And in order to do battle with evil, there must be some evil."
    Sweepy "Let's hope they haven't figured the magic issue, or a way around it if they have."
    Anger "Find them?"
    Freeman "Find them. They are gonna have all pokemon attuned to the darkness. And if Rocket found them, they are gonna be Dark pokemon there."
    Sweepy "Then we need Light, and all we can gather. Darkrai, gather who you can around the city. We will gather people within the city."
    Darkrai "Agreed."
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Somewhere else in the pokemon world................ "is it finished yet?" said Angers nobody "yeah we can now use our magic power here." good job Axel. Now all i must do is get those of my counter parts friends into shawdows so they may turn into nobodys like us." said Angers nobody. "If you dont mind me asking why do want them to be nobodys so badly?" said Axel "They are his friends and i want that his friendship i feel like i can be whole again." "well i can be your friend." "Maybe but after i get them into nobodys." "Do he know your doing this" "Who Xehonort?" "Yeah." "Probably not your the only one i told about this plan. Xehonort will never approve." "Does this mean your betraying us." "I dont know. Lets just move on." .............
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Then suddenly CRASH! the heroes saw a house near by being attacked. In the house a Metatang with a dark aura around him was looking at a little boy with a evil look. The boy was scared and was hugging a Jarachi. The Metatang was about finish the boy off with a hyper beam when a large burt blast hit Metatang. that's when the heroes appeared with thier pokemon. Metatang was mad and charged at the heroes with a crush claw. Grovile quckle bloked it by using two leaf blades. As Metatang was distracted Charzard and Sandshrew used flame thrower and swift directly at Metatang. BOOM!!! the combo created a huge explosion. Metatang was out cold and his dark aura went away. The heroes talked to the boy to explain what happened.......
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:01 pm

I dont know but i think i saw this guy who look like you he pointed at Anger i dont know if what i saw was true because i think that acid messed me up (lol the drug not move lol XD) welp cya l8er throws up s and leaves then the heros continue...........................
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:45 pm

What an odd little boy.....

Suddenly another explosion from the house next door brought the heroes back around. The explosion rocked the house and blew open another wall where the heroes saw a Dark Growlithe firing off Flamethrowers in random directions. Sweepy called Feraligator and he used Waterfall which knocked Growlithe out cold....but the real problem wasn't the Growlithe...it was the Arcanine that decided to join the fray in the name of darkness...and there appeared to be a Heartless riding it
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Sweepy And Anger used blaistoise and feraligator while Anger used surf Sweepy used waterfall to ride the surf and cause double damage and knoucked the arcanine out while freeman was handling the heartless........................
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Freeman pulled out his keyblade from his backpack and sliced the weak little heartless. Then from above 4 shadow possessed flying Pokemon created a tornado like attack. swellow and Tysplosion used this to thier advantage and used ariel ace and flame wheel. As the tornado was pulling them up their attack became stronger. Then WHAM!!! the 4 flying Pokemon got hit full power. That's when a shadow possessed Dragonite and Salamence appeared above. Man the heroes cannot get a break.
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Anger sumande pikachu and blaistoise then used hydro pump and pikachu used quick attack but something happened yep the quick attack turn into volt tackle and he road on the hydro pump to cause extra damage
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:26 pm

That's when Salamence grabbed Picachu and used body slam right on the concrete. Picachu is unconscious. Then Dragonite used DRACO METEOR!!! All of the heroes' Pokemon came close to the heroes to protect them from the meteors falling their way. Grovle used leaf storm, Feragator used hydro cannon, and Blastoise used hydro pump to blast through the meteors comming in the way of the heroes. After the draco meteors stopped falling grovle was flying with Pigeot and they were ready to attack Dragonite. But then Salamence saw the attack comming and fired a hyper beam straight at the Pokemon. Pigeot evaded the attack but Grovle got critically hit and was out cold. that's when Dragonite used Draco Meteor AGAIN and sent a second wave of meteors falling towards the heroes. The heroes tried a new strategy. Pigeot is flying and dogding meteors with Picachu on his back cheers picacha was ready for round 2 with Salamence. salamence fired a hyper beam but Swellow blocked it with sky attack. Swellow fell. But then Picachu used VOLT TACKLE!!! BOOM!!! Salamence crashed through a building and his dark aura went away. Then from behind Dragonite slashed Pigeot with a dragon claw. Pigeot went down. Shortly after meteors stopped falling from the sky. The 3 Pokemon near the heroes looked pissed at Dragonite. Then Charzard used burt blast. Tysplosion used fire blast, and Fertagator used Hyper Beam! All the attacks hit Dragonite critically. The blast created a GIGANTIC exsplosion. Dragonite was OUT and his dark aura went away. The heroes have won cheers .........
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Then Angers nobody came and said "good job can you handle this?" he smashed his hand to the ground and summon a dark Groudon! "bye" Angers shawdow left as the enraged groudon attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 am

well now the heroes know the source of the problem. The giant Groudon was about to attack the heroes when SPLAH! A giant wave crashed down at Groundon. The water quickly evapored though because of Groundon's Sunny day ability. groundon turned around and saw that the attack came from none other then Kyorgore cheers Groundon was furious at Kyorgore so he used a huge hyper beam at full power. kyorgore matched the attack by useing a huge hydro cannon at full power. Boom! their attacks clashed and it made a big explosion of steam. Groundon is now even more furious so he used a earthquake and lava plumb combo! Kyorgore countered the the attack by using a tidal wave and surf combo right over Groudon! The wave forcefull pushed him right in the ocean, but then Groundon wasn't done yet so he attack Kyorgore with a fully chared hyper beam. Kyorgore got badly hit and he and Groundon were down. Groundon's dark aura went away and the 2 legendary Pokemon started sinking down in the ocean. The heroes saw the city in ruins and wished there was something they could do. Then suddenly a bright white light appeared from the sky. It's Jarachi cheers Jarachi fully recovered the city, and all the citizens who got injured in the battle were fully healed. Then Jarachi teleported away. The heroes were releaved and took thier injured pokemon to a nearby Pokemon center. Now, the heroes have to find a way to prevent this from happening again...............
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:41 am

As soon as the heroes reached the center they felt a little outa luck, it seems the heroes were able to rally all the trainers in the city as well as a few rangers who came out to assist. Several wild pokemon were also being treated at the local farm, Darkrai kept his end of the deal and kept the Dark pokemon from attacking the sides while the trainers and the heroes kept the Dark pokemon and the heartless at bay. Several pokemone were severely injured having had no experiance fighting the heartless.

Anger "Now what? We can't heal our pokemon for some time now"
    Freeman "Let's go find a place to sit and rest ourselves."
    Sweepy "Do you see that?"
    Anger "See what?"
    Sweepy "It looks like a thread....I wonder...."

Being curious Sweepy grabs the thread, as soon as he touched it the area around him exploded! Anger and Freeman were thrown to the side and the trainers whose pokemon just got healed ran outside to see what happened. Sweepy was lying on the ground in his Valor form. It seems he found the barrier protecting this world from magic.

Sweepy "Try it now......that freaking hurt...OMG....why am I the one who always explodes?!"
    Anger "Cause you push buttons, grab strings, flip switches, pull levers...."
    Sweepy "I get it Anger...."
    Anger "ROTFLOL"
    Freeman "Hang on just a sec Sweeps, Ill heal you after I heal everybody and their pokemon"
    Sweepy "Take your time....Im just gonna lay here and....think about things."
    Anger "Hes trying to convince himself not to pull the next lever."
    Sweepy "FIRE!!!"
    Anger "HOLY CRAP!!! SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT!!!"
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm

OK FIRST LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO ROFL OK DUNE LOL AHEM!: as everybody got healed and blasitisoe put out ANger while he was fighting Sweepy a Datk mist filled the air. "What the hell is this" said freeman. "He here." said Anger "Who?" asked Sweepy "Me i mean him i mean my nobody. What furious dark power its making me want to vomit. IS this his true power?." BOOM the pokemon center blow up and in the middle of the ash was Angers nobody. Freeman and Sweepy sent out there pokemon while Anger was just cowering. "whats wrong Anger come on" said Sweepy "No i cant move this dark aura is partlising me." "what dark aura?" said freeman. The in a flash all of Freemans and Sweepys pokemon went down. They were so out cold that sweepy and freeman thought they died. "N NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed freeman and sweepy and went into a rage they pulled out a lot of magic and turn into there final forms but they were so mad that there was a dark aura around them to if they keep on going beserk they will go into antiform. "Stop cant you see this is what he wants" said Anger but they couldnt hear him and turn into anti form then before they could attack Angers nobody went and knocked them out. "Dont worry i wont kill them arealdy got what i wanted i leave them in your hands. Become stronger so we may fight at the samw level and finnaly see whos better make sure your friends get stronger too. Oh and i already grow tired of this place so ill leave everything will go back to normal." For the first time he got his win now Anger must deliver the news to his comrades. While they nobodys a being borned..........................
    Freeman
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :

Post by Freeman Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Sweepy and Freeman woke up on the spaceship. anger noticed them wake up and he told Sweepy and Freeman what happened. Sweepy and Freeman were in shock Shocked

Freeman: So now what
    Anger: I don't know
    Sweepy: Look!

Sweepy pointed at a new world that was covered with a dark aura. The heroes couldn't go to the world yet because it was covered by a barrier. Anger knew what the world was, it is the world where Organization 13 and the heroes nobodies are. The heroes have to bring light to a few more worlds before breaking that barrier. Freeman suggested to go to Ness' and Lucas' world next. Does Sweepy and Anger agree to go there next?...........
    IF~ Anger
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :

Post by IF~ Anger Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Anger agrees Very Happy
    Sweepy
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :

Post by Sweepy Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Might as well, that world is brimming with natural and unnatural magic, some of it untapped. God knows what the darkness will do there.

Sweepy "Anger....what happened to you in anti-form?"
    Anger "I just fell into darkness....it took all the energy I had just to not be devoured."
    Freeman "Same here..."
    Sweepy "You guys here the voice to?"
    Anger "What voice Sweepy?"
    Sweepy "You didn't hear a voice? It sounded alot like a friend of mine...before..."
    Freeman "Before your world fell....before our worlds fell..."
    Anger ".......how long has it been Sweepy?"
    Sweepy "Bout as long as Ive known you guys. The day I met you guys in Traverse Town was the day it fell."
    Freeman and Anger "............"
    Sweepy "I felt so powerless....just running....did I tell you I already had a nobody?"
    Freeman "WHAT?!"
    Sweepy "Ya, we were being attacked by heartless...I had to protect her...but my heart wasnt strong enough by itself back then...but...she pulled me back outa the dark. I had destroyed the heartless around us after I turned."
    Anger "Sweepy......."
    Sweepy "No worries....what happened to us wasn't natural like your transformation. It was a twisted form of Berserk from the FF3 world. Your nobody must have learned it then...."
    Freeman "We're here guys. Gear up"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content