Hobbies : soccer guitar
    Humor : anything that can be made fun of
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Re: New story

Post by IF~ Anger on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm

(XD) "there's my world right there lets land on it." said Anger "thats your planet! what happened to it its just one part of a planet." said Freeman "o thats because the other side was lost to darkness a long time ago during the war against light and dark. Land over there thats where i live." said Anger "its not that big but its still the hugeist house here howd you get it Anger." said Sweppy "o i diddnt but it i built it." said Anger suddenlly a huge kitana went around Angers throught. "wth" said sweepy and freeman. "stop it Miu. what did i say about carrying weapons. "Big brother your home fianally!" said Miu "big brother?" said freeman and sweepy "yeah this is my little sis shes 7." said Anger "WTH but shes carrying a Katana." said Sweepy "standerd defense unit shes pretty good to takes after her brother Smile" said Anger "in want getting hurt." mocked Sweepy "haha at least i dont blow myself up." said Anger "Son welcome home!." "o hey granpa" said Anger "So watcha doing here." said Angers granddad "o were just here to mount some memorials say wheres the hill where we put our most famous heros?" said Anger "right over there for who is this for." said grandpa "my friends world is that ok with you." said Anger "Sure say hi to your dad and mom for me and take these with you." said grandpa giving Anger some flowers. then the heros started walking up the hill "So wheres you dad and mom Anger?" said Freeman "here they are." said Anger there were two memorials on the ground
    Sweepy

Male
    Number of posts : 219
    Where do you live? : Somewhere
    Hobbies : shooting things
    Humor : Odd
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Sweepy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Sweepy "So they fell in the war?"
    Anger "Ya"
    Miu "They fought days and days before the shadows got them"
    Freeman "Sounds just like you Anger....even if its hopeless youll keep fighting..."
    Anger "Ya, I get it from them and my grandpa, he fought in the war too"
    Sweepy "Well then Ill pay my respects to your family..."

Sweepy creates a pure white rose that is magical so it will never wilt and never leave the memorial

Miu "Its so pretty..."
    Sweepy "Ya, the spot where my world was is just filled with these roses. It was our specialty, my parents were florists not fighters. But they fought in the war on my home too."
    Freeman "They must have been really famous on your world."
    Sweepy "They were, but only for the few hours after they died....."
    Anger "Then your world fell..."
    Sweepy "Ya, they got to the heart of my world and corrupted it. The king was killed by his own servents and the shadow spred from the capital."
    Anger "Well lets start building, Miu can you go ask grandpa to bring some materials and ask him if he wants to help."
    Miu "Ok"
    Freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 444
    Where do you live? : Trumbull CT
    Hobbies : Trying never to get bored
    Humor : Funny Jokes
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by Freeman on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm

(Let's head over to our nobodies for a while)
    Wrath: Dang the heroes are getting close to us.
    Phantom: Good I can use a challenge.
    Handy: Relax Wrath the heroes will never be able to defeat the last darkness. Well not with out this.
    (Handy pulls out a golden triangle shard with a red aura around it)
    Wrath: WHOA is that the triforce shard of power!
    Handy: Yeah I stole it from Ganondorf after Link killed him.
    Phantom: Nice! Let me use it.
    Handy: Whoa not so fast phantom, We have to use this to make one of the gods of the Triforce into a darkness monster.
    Phantom: Fine, but what are we going to do about Link and Zelda. Don't they hold triforce power too?
    Wrath: Oh don't worry, I got a plan that will take care of that Twisted Evil ................

(okay let's jump back to the heroes)
    The heroes were walking back to Anger's family's house when a magical glitter caught Sweepy's eyes.

Sweepy: Huh? what's this?
    Freeman: Hey Sweepy whats with the hold up.
    Sweepy: Um I found a letter, and it looks like it's addressed to Anger.
    Anger: Really? Let me see.

The letter read: Dear Anger,
    Sorry to have left you but it had to be done. We know that you will have to go through some hardships but we know you will get through them. Remember never to give in to the darkness and always stay strong. Theres not much we could do anymore but we give you this with all the strength we have left.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad

Then all of a sudden the letter started to glow an a VERY bright light shot out. POOF a very fine crafted weapon started to hover slowly into Anger's hand. The weapon was a cross between Anger's Zanpaktou and a keyblade........

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Sweepy "Its got to be one of the most beautifully crafted blades I have seen in my entire life..."
    Freeman "I can see that part of the design is taken from the Oathkeeper and Ultima....but what about the zanpaktou part? Im not that accustomed to them yet, not even my own."
    Anger "The design is taken from Ichigo and Rukia...Tensa Zangetsu (Heavenly Chain Cutting the Moon) and Sode No Shirayuki (Sleeve's White Snow)"
    Sweepy "You now have a power that is over light and darkness...its more like my zanpaktou. Being of yet neither light nor dark"
    Freeman "And your parents have trusted you with this power, though I think they expected you to find it, not us"
    Anger "Ya but without you, even if I had found it, would I have the strength and the resolve to use such a blade?"
    Sweepy "I think you would have fought with your heart. You would have done what was right and necesary..."
    Anger "Thanks guys...now Sweepy!"
    Sweepy "...Damn!"

Anger slashed out with his new sword faster than he normally could but since Sweepy and Freeman were training Sweepy was still in Ban-Kai and still the fastest of the group. But Anger's newfound power boosted his speed making him rival Sweepy. They clashed for hours in the air and on the ground with the occasional interuption from Freeman who used his magic to keep them from seriously injuring themselves. Sweepy dodged the sword strikes but coupled with Anger's magic even Sweepy had trouble avoiding it. Anger's speed was still not enough to beat Sweepy's, whenever he got an opening Sweepy lashed out at it. What looked like 1 stroke turned into 5 or 10. Anger took several scratches since Sweepy has excellent control of his power, Anger normally does but his zanpaktou's and his keyblade's strength and speed was nothing compared to the power of his parents' sword.

Anger "Heh, still can beat your speed"
    Sweepy "Ya but your power is even greater than it was before, and you always did beat me in strength"
    Freeman "Im tired now"
    Sweepy "Ha, all you did was protect me from Anger, I was the one doing all the dodgin"
    Freeman "Ya but I had to protect both of you, if I hadnt you would have cut Anger to ribbons and Anger might just have cleaved you in half"
    Anger "Im really tired now too"
    Sweepy "Eh I can keep going"
    Anger and Freeman " Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad "
    Sweepy "Ok ok. Lets go help Miu and your Grandpa help with dinner"
    Anger "Ok"
    Freeman "Agh is this how you feel when you explode Sweepy?"
    Sweepy "In pain, exhausted and slightly singed?"
    Freeman "Without the singed part ya"
    Sweepy "Yup thats pretty much it"
    Miu "Come on guys! There are alot of potatoes!"
    Sweepy "In that case Im frying some up skin or no!"

Sweepy ran to the house to help Miu while Anger helped Freeman up off the ground when.....

????? "What will you name it?"
    Freeman "Who the hell?"
    Anger "Nobody?"
    ????? "Sort of, Im a scholor though, not a fighter"
    Anger "Then what do you want?"
    ????? "Knowledge of your journey fascinates me, and the name of that weapon is all I dont have....."
    Anger "Its name will be......"
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 pm

(Hey guys, not that i don't want to continue this story but I want to start a whole new story. I want it to start out as us being normal but then we all discover that we have a power like flying or telekenisis. Then the story will include lots of other people with powers, but of course we will be the main characters. So, what do you guys think, can I start the New Story +.

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm

(I dont mind but I hope Anger will think of something to continue on the story since I left it hanging just for him lol)
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Where do you live? : Norwalk CT
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:40 pm

(i dont know what to call it i know how i want to release the zanpaktou by saying "fly with burnig passion PHEONIX" but overall i cant come up with a basic name for it)
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

(well if the release command is fly with burning passion pheonix.......shouldnt the name be pheonix? or something with pheonix in the name like rising pheonix or something or other)
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm

i guess so so i guess its rising pheonix
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 pm

?????? "Rising Pheonix eh? An elegant name for an elegant blade"
    Anger "What will you do know with the knowledge of its name?"
    ?????? "Test it"
    Anger "Wha.....?"

Just then the mysterious old man lunged at Anger with amazing speed. Anger was caught off guard, his adrenaline levels increased causing things to happen in slow motion. Freeman was left behind, he isnt the fastest in the group, he was pretty much the smartest.

?????? "Even with the blade's power your still to slow, now taste my blade"
    Sweepy "Not a chance old man!"

Sweepy felt an odd presence and raced out of the house and in an instant jumped in front of Anger and stopped the sword stroke.

?????? "Pest, I am going to test this blade's strength, and the strength of its wielder."
    Sweepy "So you can take it for yourself? Go to hell Gilgamesh!"

Sweepy and Gilgamesh clashed in the air, Gilgamesh using Excalibur and Masamune while Sweepy used Tasogare Tsuki. Sweepy was moving faster and faster and faster until it seemed that he was in 9 different places at once, slicing the air with his blade.

Gilgamesh "While I applaud your strength and speed I must really continue on with what Im doing here."

Gilgamesh sliced Sweepy across the chest with incredible speed....but Sweepy threw a white rose at him.

Gilgamesh "What?!"
    Sweepy "Blossom Storm...."
    Anger "Sweepy!!!!"

White petals slashed at Gilgamesh with the rage and pain of Sweepy's entire homeworld and Anger raced forward to attack....drawing forth all of the power his parents had left behind for him to use....Now Anger is acting with his heart as his parents knew he would....

Last edited by Sweepy on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something more =))
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Freeman: Hey can't everyone just CHILL OUT! for a sec.
    Anger: come on let's break this up.

Freeman and Anger jumped right into the middle of Sweepy and Gilgamesh's fight. Gilgamesh broke out of Sweepy's Blossom Storm and Sweepy looked very angry at him and they both were changing towards each other with their weapons. then at the very same time Freeman and Anger clashed swords with everybody. SHING! then out of now where a whitish ray beamed down at the heroes and Gilgamesh that prevented them from moving. Somehow Anger manged to break out of the beam using a jump strike. But then a second later WOOSH! Freeman, Gilgamesh, and Sweepy got teleported somewhere else!?

Crash!
    Freeman: Awe man that was some landing. wounder where I am.

freeman was teleported to what was left of hois home world. All Freeman could see is ruins though.

Now let's see where Sweepy went............

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Sweepy was teleported to what looked like his home....before it was destroyed.

Sweepy "Looks like were back home old man"
    Gilgamesh "This is not home, this is a cheap remake....our home was far more beautiful thanks to you and your parents."
    Sweepy "Really did a number on my chest, but I think Excalibur is getting rusty old man"
    Gilgamesh "Well if this is a remake we should be able to find a remake of my shop"
    Sweepy "Looks like we gotta earn our passage though"

6 Heartless/Nobody knights stumbled forward....but there was something very wrong about them, they shambled, they werent organized and strong like they were in Sephiroths lab

Gilgamesh "What manner of creature is this?!"
    Sweepy "An experiment gone wrong....but Sephiroth is sealed away inside Cloud's heart again."
    Gilgamesh "You know who is behind this?"
    Sweepy "Ya....her."

Just then a girl in black armor (example not really my image of her, http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2900000/Kairi-kingdom-hearts-2945392-900-590.jpg) walked forward....

Jessica "Decided to join in on the fun Sweepy?"
    Sweepy "Why are you doing this? And how do you have a zanpaktou opposite to Tasogare Tsuki?!"
    Jessica "Lets just say when the darkness came some of us fell farther"
    Sweepy "Gilgamesh take care of the knights, she is my opponent....i must try and save her, and my honor"
    Gilgamesh "Stepping into your father's shoes? Very well, I will accept your orders and leave you to defend your honor"

Sweepy charged forward....but to cause dramatic effect back to Anger and Freeman.......
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:08 pm

(Let's go back to Freeman Very Happy )

Freeman: Huh? What's that?

Freeman noticed a small glimmering light gently fall to the ground. He went over to it and examined it. Then it started to glow brighter and brighter every second! PooF! a spirit of an old man with royal clothes appeared. It was a sage from Hyrule!

Sage: Honorable hero sorry to have interrupted the battle but the peace of Hyrule has been greatly disturbed. Please take this to it's owner.

(The spirit summoned a sword in his hands and hovered it to Freeman)

Freeman: Hey I know what this is. It's Links Master sword. Sweet.
    Sage: Please you must find your friends and hurry. Hyrule does not have much time. *cough* *cough*
    freeman: whoa dude are you alright
    Sage: don't worry about me. returning the sword is your main priority right now. My powers are weakening, I must go.
    freeman: WAIT! before you go, how am I suppose to find my friends AND Hyrule.
    Sage:(In a faint voice) The sword will guide the way.

The Sage disappeared leaving Freeman confused. freeman was looking around the sword waiting for it to do something. But then freeman noticed something, there was a small gem at the very bottom of the sword. Freeman realized almost immediatley what it was, it was a summoning gem! freeman throw it up in the air and activated it. POOF! the dragon from Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess appeared! But, this dragon was not evil and it was tamed.

Freeman: AWE SOME!!! Ok dragon TO ANGER'S WORLD!

freeman jumped on the dragon's back and casted protectaga and Areoaga as soon as the dragon lifted off. Now Freeman and the dragon were flying through space head to Anger's world. (Now back to Sweepy or anger).........

Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey were did everybody go and why was i the one to get left behind in my own world its always like this Sad swoosh a kunai flew through Angers hair "stop crying brother your descrasing our name." said miu "what did i say about throwing weapons at your brother at your brother who is in a fragil state right now." said Anger "you said never to throw stuff unless its important." said miu "then if you knew why the hell would you throw that at me." said Anger "one because its fun two because that thing was hovering over you." said miu pointing to a flying blue fairy of some sorts. "who the hell and what the hell are you. "Im navy and im a fairy i came to ask for your asisstance." said Navy "crap not again another adventure welp better get suited up." said Anger "but i havent even told you what to do yet!" said Navy "ya ya whatever you can tell me at my granpas house when i get suited up so are you coming?" said Anger "Whoa wait up!" said Navy...............................................
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Jessica teleported them to a different world and they were surrounded by Heartless/Nobody Knights

Gilgamesh tore through the Heartless/Nobody Knights without so much as blinking....but Sweepy was having one hell of a fight

Sweepy "Cmon Jessie mind telling me where we are?"
    Jessica "Hyrule, Ganondorf is going to overthrow the king and take over"
    Sweepy "Oh great. Another villain thinking that plan works"

Sweepy slices through the air at Jessica but she parried and swung back but Sweepy did a backflip away

Sweepy "Getting slow eh Jessie"
    Jessie "No you just got faster"
    Sweepy "*Sigh* You know I cant kill you"
    Jessie "But I have no such disability"

In the blink of an eye she jabbed her sword into Sweepy's chest....

Jessie "Sorry Sweeps but I cant let you interfere"
    Sweepy "Sorry but thats not me"

Jessie pulled her sword out of the Heartless/Nobody knight

Jessie "How did you......??"
    Sweepy "Im not all light"

Darkness was rolling of Sweepy's zanpaktou even though its a twilight (light and dark) type

Jessie "Sweepy....how? Why?"
    Sweepy "I swore I would repay your for saving me...that I would save you...but I dont know what to do now."
    Jessie "Who said I needed saving? Im quite content being in the darkness"
    Sweepy "Remember what happend to Riku?"
    Jessie "Please dont remind me...."
    Sweepy "He fell into the darkness without fear and he almost lost his heart because of it...maybe thats whats happening here"

At that moment 100 Heartless/Nobody Knights fell upon Sweepy and Jessica ran away.

Sweepy "Go Away!!!"

Sweepy lashed out and defeated all the Knights

Sweepy "Gilgamesh, go clear out the city....shes mine"
    Gilgamesh "Yes sir"
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Meanwhile at Anger's world......

SWOOSH!!! CRASH!!! SLIDE! Freeman and the dragon land in front of anger's house. Anger and Navi walk outside completely surprised to find a dragon outside. Freeman get's off the dragon to fill in Anger.

Anger: Shocked where the hell did you you get that dragon, Is that the master sword your holding, and what happened to you guys, and wherers Sweepy?!?!?!

Freeman: Ok to make the long story short, a sage from Hyrule teleprted everyone and gave me the summon and Link's sword so we can save link and Hyrule from evi, Oh and Sweepy well I don't know where he is but the dragon will probably know. Smile

Anger: Oooooooooooooooooooooooh k.

Freeman: Hey is that Navi?

Anger: Yeah she followed me here and...
    (Interruption by Navi)
    Navi: Listen! We have to hurry to Hyrule, LET'S GO NOW!!!

Freeman: Alright all aboard!
    (They were about to leave when Anger's little sister ran out)

miu: Wait Anger I want to come too.

Anger: well you can't it's too dangerous, just stay home

Miu: Well too bad I'm comming anyways

Anger: fine just get your jacket and we'll go

Miu: YES!!! I'll be right back
    (Miu ran inside to get her jacket)

Anger: Freeman

Freeman: Huh... Oh right, dragon full speed to Sweepy!
    (freeman casted protctaga and areoaga and within a matter of seconds the dragon was in space head towards Hyrule)............

Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Freeman: why didnt you invite your sister? See looks like see skilled heck she almost killed us with that ninja star too.

Anger: Welp i dont want her too worry plus if she died i might never forgive myself. Also i want to do this by myself i feel if i do i can protect them by being stronger its a Brother to a little sister thing.

Freeman: okay i guess i understand i just hope shes not that sad.

Anger:hopefully not. Also Freeman why are we falling? And where the hell is the dragon?

Freeman: its true we are falling pretty fast to.

Anger: why in the hell arent you worried?

Freeman: i dont know i guess it hasn't hit me yet.... OMG were falling protectaga!

Freeman casted a sheild around him.

Anger:wth what about me Sad ?

BOOOOM Anger lands on top of sweepy

Freeman: sorry Anger o hey Sweepy

Anger:Argh *cough,cough* tell my sis i love her

Sweepy:Anger wake up and get the hell off of me! your wasting my time!

Anger: sweepy is that you you? you were a good friend fare well Sad

Sweepy: i dont have time for this sorry anger

Boom sweepy hits Anger to Freeman

Sweepy: superspeed!

Anger: why is there so much pain happing to me and no one cares? Sad

Freeman: stop crying and get up curaga.

Anger: About time damn it i was hurting like hell but noooooooooooooooo you just wait 30 mins to heal me!

Freeman: w/e quick lets follow sweepy.........................................................
    Sweepy

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Sweepy charged forward as fast as he could leaving Freeman and Anger behind....it hurt him to do it but he needed to save her...and he couldnt ask for their strength because he felt like it was his fault she became this way. Several Nobody/Heartless Knights attempted to slow him down knowing they couldnt stop him entirely for their master.

Sweepy "Cmon Jessica lets dance!"
    Jessica "Damnit...so even they couldnt slow you"
    Sweepy "NOT A CHANCE!"

Sweepy charged like a man possesed and began slashing at her but the blade couldnt pierce her armor but it threw her off guard. They were fighting in the throne room with Ganondorf sitting on the throne smiling. Link and Zelda were tied to a wall with chains, without his sword he was powerless even with the Triforce shard of courage. Sweepy decided to use a forbidden technique....one he vowed he wouldnt ever have the need to use...but he did and now he would!

Elsewhere Anger and Freeman were running past the defeated Knights...

Anger "Damn he really did a number on them"
    Freeman "Hes gotta be angry and hurt about his friend being our enemy"
    Anger "Ya, but why doesnt he want us to help?"
    Freeman "I dont know...but well find out......"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Anger "What the hell!"
    Freeman "Cmon hurry!"

Anger and Freeman ran as hard as they could...to find Sweepy lying on the floor with a sword in his chest...and a girl with white hair and glowing white armor...

Anger "He did it...he saved her!"
    Freeman "Link take the sword!"

Freeman ran to help heal Sweepy and threw the sword at Link's chains. The chains were destroyed and Link had the Master Sword once again. But Freeman was having trouble healing Sweepy, his wound was very deep....and Link couldnt defeat Ganondorf for some reason...because he had the Triforce shard of power again....and the Shadows of the 3 heroes were hiding in a dark hallway nearby, watching events roll out
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 am

Wrath:hmp this looks intesting.

Phantom: Why are we here we shouldn't be here thats i dont think Xemnas would approve.

Wrath: i no longer follow that foolish leaders rules he is useless to me now.

Phantom: you mean its time we took care of them?

Wrath: why not they will get in our way.

Axel i dont know about that theres one member thats important to me there

Wrath: dont worry we wont defeat Roxas he is long gone by now although we should lead our conterparts to him

Axel: who Sora?

Wrath: yeah this gonna turn out most intresting besides there both going the same way. SO lets go wait in the nobody world for both of them.

Handy: how lame why is sweepy the only on the floor this is embarising to me if anybody should defeat him its me i just lend him a hand

Handy points a fingur at him and does a rival spell

Wrath: what are you doing Handy lets go.

Handy: ok lets go take care of organization 13

meanwhile the heros....................................................
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

Link and Ganondorf were battling it out with their swords and magical attacks while Zelda was still in chains. freeman was using a lot of his magic trying to cure Sweepy. Jessica grinned at the heroes and started charging towards them. anger noticed the attack and quickly blocked it. CHING!! PWOW!! As Jessica and anger clashed weapons a long strand of magical blasts came out of the weapons. Anger and Jessica looked like they were having a hard time holding back their attacks. Freeman saw all this and just got really mad. Freeman: "ENOUGH!!!" Then all of a sudden everything stared to slow down until everything became still. Freeman has just casted a very powerful STOPAGA. Freeman quickly unfroze Anger, Sweepy, Link, and Zelda. Link looked confused but he took this oprotunity and freed Zelda from the chains. [iSWOOSH![/i] Anger and freeman picked up Link, Zelda, and Sweepy and flew out of there. A few seconds later Ganondorf and Jessica broke out of the stopaga and looked confused and angry. Link and Zelda were trying to push Anger and Freeman off. It only took a magic blast and a sword spin for them to let go. Link and Zelda landed safely in Lake Hylia, and the heroes hovered down to explain things and ask for their help.

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Sweepy "Uhhhh"
    Anger "Sweepy!!!"
    Freeman "Your awake!"
    Sweepy "Uh...wha? He Hey! Wheres Jessica?!"
    Anger "Dont worry, you broke the hold darkness had on her."
    Freeman "Shes just not used to being able to choose to be good."
    Anger "Shes freaking strong too!"

Link motioned to them

Anger "Hes right, lets go"
    Freeman "I wonder who healed you Sweepy, my magic wasnt even getting close to healing that wound."
    Sweepy "It was Handy."
    Freeman "Your nobody? He was there?"
    Sweepy "Ya, they all were. But they were watching not participating."
    Anger "Even though hes laid back your nobody is freaking evil Sweepy"
    Sweepy "Ya, but he wants to kill me. Not let anything else kill me. So hell help us as long as it insures me and him fighting"
    Anger "Wierd assed people our nobodies eh?"

Elsewhere Jessica was coming to grips with being free

Jessica "He was right...I wasnt following my own heart I was being used"
    Ganondorf "It doesnt matter now, you are already helping me"
    Jessica "Only until they defeat you"
    Ganondorf "Wrong. They wont defeat me so easily this time now that I know how to use this Shard"
    Jessica ".........it wont matter...if Link doesnt stop you Sweepy and Anger and Freeman will"

Just then Ganondorf grabbed hold of his old trident and transformed.

Ganon "HAHAHAHAHA Id like to see them try now!"

Ganon hooked the Triforce shard into an emtpy slot on the trident.

Jessica "......it wont matter....hurry Sweepy. Im not saved just yet"

And so the girl with white hair and white armor....waited once again for her friend from birth...and his friends that he has gone threw many a battle with...to save her again from the dark
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Anger: Lets get geared up ....... huh?

shing fwoosh Anger fainted

Everyone: Anger are you ok?

Meanwhile in Angers mine

???: welcome so you finally awakened Anger

Anger: ehhh sorry but i dont know you he he

???: figures just like you cant even remember your own sword ha no wonder your my owner we are practically the same

Anger: Dont tell me i have to go through this Zanpaktou training again but your new are you my new sword that i just got

???: dumb but you catch on quick and yes your correct and it seems that you already know what to do so lets go

Anger: argh i hate this wep lets go

???: i wont go easy on you

Anger: do you guys ever do

???: hmp intresting now get ready

Anger and hissword were having a great battle lighting fast strikes and countless bloodshed the only problem is that Anger was doing the bleeding

Anger: hmp this is why i hate these fights seems like this sword busted too

???: you shouldn't take me lightly now show me why your my owner

the sword then starting flying at high speeds it looked so free then the swords eyes turn red and flame spewed out

???: now my final strike

Anger: hmp flying so care free while burining and it looks like everytime i cut you, you heal so quickly much like a pheonix

Spirit energy started coming out Anger as his zanpaktou started glowing

Anger: hmp my turn now fly with the burning passion Pheonix!

Angers sword started to shine then it transformed to red colored sword the blade itself was on fire his hands was protected by a guard (some sword handles have hand guards for protection) Angers left body a wing that was on fire

Pheonix: looks like you called very well you have my power now wake up your friends are waiting for you

Anger:thanks

(sorry i was in a rush so some stuff may not make sense) .......................................................................
    Freeman

Male
    The Money :
    274 / 100274 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by Freeman on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 pm

(Nah it made perfect sense to me Very Happy )
    Back to Sweepy and Freeman....

freeman: ANGER! ANGER! WAKE UP ANGER!
    Sweepy: It's no use he won't wake
    Freeman: well maybe we can't but zelda probably can.
    Sweepy: well I saw link and zelda go to that temple over there.
    Freeman: Okay let's go!

Freeman and Sweepy flew Anger to Zelda. Zelda agreed to help Anger but as soon as she was going to use her magic on Anger BOOM!!! The roof of the temple BLEW OFF! Then out came Jessica and Beast Ganon! ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!! Beast Ganon Roared and a HUGE dark blast came striaght towards the heroes. Sweepy and Freeman quickly drew thier weaponds and reflected the whole blast to the right of them. Jessica immeditaly attacked the heroes with a quick full body air strike. The attack was almost going to hit them when Sweepy got Freeman and anger out of the way almost like he teleported. Jessica's attack heavly impacted the ground. After, Beast Ganon saw Link and Zelda so he put his fists together and SMASHED it down at them. BAM!!! the shock waves completly destroyed the temple. Zelda teleported Link out of there just in time. Link took this opportunity and jumped onto Beast Ganon's head and STABED his master sword through Ganon's forehead. Beast Ganon growled but it didn't seem to hurt him that much. then Beast Ganon head butted link which made link hit the ground hard. Then Beast Ganon took out the sword and CHUCKED it at zelda. Link quickly reached out his arm and the triforce sign appeared on his hand. The master sword stopped right before hitting Zelda and it went directly back to Link. Beast Ganon looked furious but the heroes weren't going to let him attack again. freeman and sweepy quickly stabed many keyblades on Beast Ganon's arms and stomache. Then Sweepy and Freeman stabed thier Zanpaktous into Ganon's back. Beast Ganon let out a painful roar. Then Sweepy and Freeman added magical energy to thier weapons and a very strong magical chain appaered! ROARRRRR! Freeman and Sweepy was trying to restrain Beast Ganon but Beast Ganon was overpowering them. Link saw what was happening and knew exacually what to do. Link leaped up in the air and use TRIFORCE SLASH!!! Like this but with beast Ganon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMwEU45HT7I&feature=related AHHHRGHHHH!! Beast Ganon was down. The heroes thought he was dead but then Beast Ganon opened his eyes and let out an evil grin. Then BAM!!! Beast Ganon let out 2 warlock punches and it hit Freeman and Sweepy. It made them fly back and hit the ground hard! As Sweepy was getting up Jessica came dashing at Sweepy full speed ahead ready to attack with a powerful sword blow! [i]CHING! BOOSH!!! Sweepy blocked the attack with his sword but he was having a hard time holding back, but so was Jessica. Looks like the heroes have to think of a new strategy...........

Male
    The Money :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Post by Sweepy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Sweepy "This is getting out of hand!"
    Freeman "Ya well fighting giant monsters wielding magic wasnt in the job description!"

Sweepy and Freeman dodged another blast of magic from beast Ganon and Sweepy blocked another sword slash from Jessica.

Sweepy "Freeman! Cast Stopga on everything except you, me, Anger and Jessica!"
    Freeman "Why not Link and Zelda!? I understand Ganon"
    Sweepy "Trust me!"

Freeman jumped into the air and channeled all his magic into a Super Stopga spell which he channeled to affect everything but the 4 people.

Sweepy "So what now Jessica?"
    Jessica "I dont really know anymore...I was planning on betraying Ganon, just to know what its like to not listen to the darkness anymore."
    Freeman "I dont get it...Sweepy broke the link you had to the darkness, that should have been it for you. You shouldnt be fighting us but with us!"

There was a shuffling noise in the back

Anger "And you should be our friend not our enemy."
    Sweepy "Anger! What happend?!"
    Anger "Oh nothing much I just had to fight my new sword and it totally whipped me till I decided to just let loose."
    Sweepy "Sounds like you when we play dodgeball"

Sweepy and Anger's form of dodgeball (much to Freeman's enjoyment) is them dodging Firaga spells (and now Fire 3 spells since Terra from FF6 taught the heroes the old magics) until one of them manages to get hit directly...quite a nasty sport seeing as how Sweepy's speed usually makes him the last man standing and he ends up dodging Firaga spells from both Freeman and Anger who try to make it a challenge by shooting the as fast as possible while making them still burn brightly

Jessica "I have an idea though"
    Anger "Whats that?"
    Jessica "Well some odd people that looked like you 3 gave Ganon a small golden triangle...."
    Freeman "The Triforce shard!?!"
    Sweepy "Link was telling us that Ganon had lost it when he defeated him last time"
    Anger "Our Nobodies must have snagged it along time ago and just now gave it back"
    Freeman "But that was ages ago Anger, you and me didnt have a Nobody or a Heartless form back then"
    Jessica "But Sweepy did...back home when the heartless came in small numbers and easy to defeat..."
    Sweepy "Back when you saved me....its settled the 4 of us now will go and battle the darkness, now that Jessica has her white armor back we can do it!"

Everyone "Let's go!"
    IF~ Anger
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    The Money :
    356 / 100356 / 100

Occupation 2 :

Post by IF~ Anger on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm

(sorry abbout this but are we still fighting ganon?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 pm