The Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review

2011mjh
    2011mjh
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 639
    Where do you live? : Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    Hobbies : Biking, Being outside, walking Quakertown, football, video games
    Humor : Sarcastic Humor
    Quote: : And i stood tall, and i did it my way..
    The Money :
    videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Right_bar_bleue

Occupation: : videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Lawyer10
    Occupation 2 : videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Head-p10
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Empty A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review

Post by 2011mjh Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 pm

b]
    A CLOCKWORK ORANGE[/b]

Summary:

"A Clockwork Orange" is a movie that was origionally a novel, and was made into a movie. Stanley Kubrick; ("The Shining") directed this phenomenal masterpiece. The Story takes place in england, in the 1970's. The main character- Alex is the leader of a vicious street gang- (he refers to his gang members as "droogs"). They committ petty crimes, such as beatings, and one night, his gang sets him up, and he is taken to jail. Alex is sentenced to 14 years, for murder charges. He behaves, and is given the chance to participate in a new government "Correctional Program", that transforms criminals into proper citizens. He goes through the program, not knowing what to expect. He now acts violently ill towards violence, sex, and beethoven. The Story ends, with the government correcting it's errors, and returning alex back to his normal state.
    ]videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review Clockwork_mugging_small
    Alex and his droogs

videos - A Clockwork Orange Review- Pics, Videos, Summary, Review 14578__clockwork_l
    [b]The Correctional Program

*Not a full summary
    [b]
    Review

EXCELLENT!!!!!! 5 Stars~ If you have NOT seen this movie, I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND seeing it. I heard about it first from my friend. It's a really really great movie. I have some clips below, that may furthur introduce you to A Clockwork orange. You may have seen these already, but now you know that ACO has something to do with them ^^. Like you may have heard me say before, STANLEY KUBRICK, is one of my favorite directors, directing 2 of the most infamous modern-horror films ever made. I just bought the movie today, and i plan to watch it many more times. I bought mine for $19.99 and it was worth every penny.
    Final rating- 5/5: Excellent

Please watch the videos below, it won't take long Smile
    WATCH FIRST: A Clockwork Orange Video Montage- Set to MCR's Song- "BLOOD"- AMAZING VID

WATCH NEXT: Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny- Making fun of ACO- watch the begining!!!!!